Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply One on One
Enshara & Eclipse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:28 am
Kyso tensed upon realizing what the letter said, then released a beastly roar that shock most of the castle. Considering he was a bat demon, it was fairly impressive. Husky and deep, he hissed, “We kill him.” Then was interrupted by Deity’s voice, “No. If you leave her he will get to her, and kill or claim her.” Another growl was his answer. “Then we take her with us.” ”And endanger her more? You’d never. Only you can protect her.” Kyso’s thin frame shuddered, as his energy grew. Shadows started gathering on the wall, stretching from his arched back. Flames, which did not burn the bed, broke out over his body. Deity snapped, ”Get a hold of yourself! You don’t want to destroy the safest place for her.” With his temper rampant, Kyso’s power flared up, showing its true form. It was wild and fierce, snapping at nothing, in an attempt to urge him into a killing spree. “I need to kill something!” His claws ripped her comforter up as he attempting to regain control. Fine. The foolish guards who let him go. Razen was too weak to break free on his own. Someone helped him.” Instantly Kyso snapped his control back into place. Standing as if nothing had happened, he demanded of Isabella, “Come with me,” and headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:58 pm
Watching everything that happened, Isabella stands up and rushes over to him. Hugging him from behind, she looks at him. "Kyso you can't go out there. You are as naked as the day you were born. At least let us put some clothes on first love." she says to him gently. "I'm sure father will let you play with the ones that helped him escape when we are ready." Slowly releasing him, she turns and walks towards her wardrobe. Opening it, she starts to dig through the clothes inside of it.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:26 pm
Kyso stopped short. His nudity he had no care of, but hers... Possessiveness rose up inside of him as he strode across the room to her. "You realize you will not show your body to another." He made it a forceful statement, as his control was tender and weak. Running a hand up the curve of her back, he smiled. He could almost think past his fury when he touched her. Sure, it brought on other thoughts on its own, but balancing in between it he could think semi-rationally. "Though you will either be near me or your father. And two other guards. One for your window, the other for the door." He was planning as he spoke, letting her in on the decision. He knew she would appreciate that. "Do you think we should have more?" He actually looked worried as he cupped her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:39 pm
Standing up and holding a long crimson colored dress in front of her, she smiles and kisses his lips gently. "Do what you need to keep me safe for your own sake of mind. As for people seeing my body, only the female maids see me naked aside from you so that should be no problem." Isabella says, giggling slightly before slipping the gown on over her head. It fit her snugly and she looks at him. "Now you are gonna do something about your own clothes or not?"  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:57 pm
He had to tell her: it was about her safety. Swallowing deep, and looking as ashamed as he could within his fierce body, he murmured in an undertone, low enough for it to be hard to hear, “You distract me.” As he turned and walked away to pick up his clothes from earlier. He couldn’t face her while admitting his weakness. It was exactly what he thought before: love makes one weak. What was worse, was that it makes him weak when he want, nay needed, to feel his strongest.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:08 pm
Placing her right hand on her hip, she calls up a small fire ball and looks at him. "Well then you need to learn to not be distracted by me." she says with a smile. Tossing the ball up in the air, she lets it fly towards him but stops it when its a foot away. Smiling, Isabella looks at him. "What can I do to help you not be distracted?"  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:41 am
((God, I’m so sorry it’s been so long. I don’t even have a decent excuse aside from feeling poorly. I’m sorry. I’ll try to be better.))
“I probably wouldn’t like anything you changed,” he muttered to himself, without thinking. He ignored the fireball, knowing even if it hit him, the damage would be slight. Besides it wasn’t now when he was distracted; it was when they were…busy. “Our time together is unusual. Different,” he tried to explain. A part of him desperately wanted her to have been just as distracted as he was. For her to have enjoyed herself as much as he did. He ignored Deity’s taunts of how pathetic he was being and asked, “Do you not feel it? The power, the connection between us?”

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:40 am
Looking at him, she smiles and looks down slightly at the ground before running over to him and hugging him tightly. Resting her head against his chest, she closes her eyes as she listens to his heart beat. "Of course I do Kyso. How couldn't I? I only don't show it much right now because I don't want you to worry too much about me love." she says quietly as she looks up at him with a smile on her face. Standing up on her toes, she kisses his lips lightly while her hands ball into fists against his chest.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:14 pm
Kyso relaxed with her in his arms. Running a hand through his hand through her hair, he murmured into her ear, "You're easy to worry about." He returned her kiss and sighed gently. "Somehow you make me not want to torture." It was simply a statement, mere curiosity, neither positive or negative.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:41 am
Looking at him, she looks down slightly. "If that is a problem then we can separate for now. I know you have work to complete as it is." she says to him gently as she steps back and smiles up at him.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:58 pm
”NO!” the word came out fiercely and as unexpected for him as for her. Blinking twice he repeated it, this time calmly, “no. You will stay with me.” He ran a hand through her hair, “That b*****d ((it looks like a king size bed><)) is out there, and I won’t let him touch you again.” He reached up stroking the healed skin where the blade sliced. “Never.” He looked up into her eyes, “You seemed to be….rather against torturing earlier. I will allow your father to teach his soldiers, for I doubt you wish to see me like that.” Eventually she must, for it was a part of whom he was, but later, when she loved him more, and would not be scared away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:40 pm
(lol nice)

Smiling, she leans against him and nods her head. "Okay." she says to him as she pulls her dress up over her shoulders to hide the scar. Stepping back, she smiles up at him. "Well we should go. I'm sure my father is in court at the moment and I believe he will want me there." Smiling, she walks past him and heads for the door.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:44 am
Kyso raised an eyebrow and sighed. He preferred to insult people behind their backs as he stabbed them, not ‘talk’ with them. But for her and his lord he would come to court. Though he had to know, “Do you enjoy these meetings?” his voice was bland, bored just as it needed to be in court, he the question was pure curiosity as he followed her out the door and into the hall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:05 pm
"Not really but my father says that I have to be there. Since there is no son to take on the rule of something happens to him, then I must be prepared to take on that role." Isabella says as her voice gets a bit sadder at the thought of something happening to father. Shaking her head, she smiles at Kyso and opens the door to the hallway. "We should be going. Come on."  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:25 pm
Wrapping an arm about her shoulders, Kyso whispered into her ear, “We will be prepared when your father chooses his death.” With a nod, he continued, “I expect your father to step down, letting you take your place on the throne, before his final rest.” He walked with her, with steady steps. “I don’t care for most of the people who come to these meetings. I’m good with balancing power, but political, fake politeness is difficult to me.” He looked moderately surprised, “I don’t know why, since I lie plenty of times. Maybe it was because then I cared as I was toying with them.” A sinister look grew into his eyes, while memories of scaring people popped spontaneously through his head. He truly could be her opposite sometimes, he thought as he pulled himself back. How could they deal with that?  
One on One

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff