Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

siaskain

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:39 pm
((I'm good to post now. but I'm also studying for an exam at the same time))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:41 pm
((hey I can just join in here or would that be a problem))  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

siaskain

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:49 pm
((I would think there'd be a problem))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:07 pm
Mur walked down the dark quiet halls of the school looking out the windows at the cool crisp air that kissed the glass and chilled the area. “Hmm,” he said to himself. “What would another ancient be doing around here? There don’t seem to be any anomalies in this world or any of the sub-worlds that surround this plane. What could he be after?” He looked out the window and into the moon which shined like a gem in the sky. “Perhaps… Perhaps there is demon nearby and I just don’t sense him.” He thought about the effects of the anthros appearance in this world and the effects it has had on it. “Maybe, introducing creatures from another plane was a bad idea by the Highest. Since the rift opened, turmoil between the two parallel species has allowed some of the higher demons to climb through. This has caused a near outbreak of war… Even a close genocide.” Turning his gaze from the moon he soon noticed a figure skulking in the thick darkness. He fixed his gaze, "What, is that?"  

siaskain

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

siaskain

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:24 pm
((Hey. Sometimes I get the weird boxes showing up on my screen with like a flying pig or a present or a treasure chest... are these viral traps or hacking bait or is it legitimate stuff? I really don't know.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:26 pm
((There lagenament stuff dude))  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Hal Galvan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:33 pm
((I would really love to post but I got tons of homework atm. I'll post as soon as I have time sorry If i delay it at all. I hope this story is interesting))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:20 pm
"The demon is near," Hal said. "I must find him before it's to late." Hal headed off in the direction he sensed the demon;this one in particular had something that made it hard to sense. The sense was very faint, but he managed to stay with it. He marveled at how thick the darkness was. "Could this be the doing of the demon?" Hal questioned. "The darkness is never quiet like this." Hal glared up to see the moon, shining its radiating beauty to all who appreciated it. "The moon with its illuminating beauty shall guide my way. As it has for at least a century." Hal used the moons radiant light to make a path towards the demon. The sense of the demon got closer and closer. Soon, Hal would reach the creature he faintly sensed. "He continues to move," Hal noted, "What is his motive? Why does he walk this plane? There is nothing in this plane that has any value to them. Wait, could it be that they seek the crystal of eternity? Why would they go though so much trouble to accomplish this. They do know that three of the ancients look after it? We divided it into pieces so it would never fall into the wrong hands." Hal pulled a small item form within his pocket. Out came a small shard that looked to be broken of form a bigger one. The moonlight hit the gem causing it to show its radiating beauty. Hal stuffed in back into his pocket. "I must not be so foolish. I must not let them sense its aura or they will catch me off guard in this thick darkness." Hal sensed the demon getting closer to him. Soon the presence was overwhelming him coming from all sides. "Come out from the shadows I know your out there," Hal yelled out.  

Hal Galvan

siaskain

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:46 pm
Out in the courtyard, Mur stalked his prey. “I may not sense you,” He whispered to himself. “But I can sure smell you.” He could feel the air grow thick as crept through the dense muck that was the air until he heard something coming towards him. “The demon,” he questioned. “No. If this one were to attack it would be a quick, close strike, and not a distant one.” This was not his prey. As the sound increased the scent dissipated. Almost as if it were alerted and then frightened. “Who is this,” He grumbled and the sound got ever louder and a figure appeared. It started so small and then grew to form someone rather than something. “You have to be kidding me?” As Hal shot past Mur shouted, “You scared him off!”  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:10 pm
"No need to get angry Mur," Hal said calmly sitting down on the ground. "After all, we are called ancients for a reason." Hal closed his eyes and drained his mind of all useless thoughts. "They either will come for us or we will come for them," Hal noted. He focused only on his senses to find the demon that awaits in the shadows. "He's very close indeed," Hal noted. Hal snapped out of his focus just in time to dodge the oncoming blow from the demon. He went back to back with Mur then said, "We must stick together or they shall catch us individually using the darkness as cover."  

Hal Galvan

siaskain

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:17 pm
Hal was right. Something did come out of pitch black, and fast. It struck quick, rough, and Mur easily dodged every strike as if he were fighting human child. “What is this,” his questioned while dancing around the shade, and stuck out his hand. “Iktsh,” he shouted as a bolt of energy consumed the shadow and reduced it to a small gem. Picking it up, Mur stared into it and groaned, “Just a shadow. What a pathetic coward.” He crushed the gem and looked over at Hal. “This thing will be back tomorrow. If you sleep, then do it, or whatever it is you do. I am going back to my room.” Mur turned and walked into the dissipating black mist toward the dormitories.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:24 pm
"Still the same as he ever will be," Hal said. He ran off towards Mur. As soon as he caught up, he asked, "Mur can't we just set aside our differences just this once? Were both ancients and were acting like children towards one another. Our goal is to protect the three pieces of the crystal of eternity. It doesn't mean we have to be mortal enemies for all eternity! So what do you say?" Hal said handing his paw out to him.  

Hal Galvan

siaskain

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:43 pm
Mur looked at Hal’s outstretched paw and then at his old college. “Don’t think I have not put thought into it. But you seem clueless as to the grand scheme of things. The Isa Shards are no longer safe in this plane.” Mur fixed his gaze on the moon. “Just look. The rift is increasing and the surface is swelling. Within time there will be nowhere left to hide. It is our task to find the third holder before The Tear begins and this little shadow demons become a fond memory.” Mur turned and again started to walk back to the dorms. “I will accept your help under one condition. Follow me to the dorms.”  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:51 pm
"I know whats is going on," Hal stated. "Don't think I'm here to just fool around like a little child. I know of the events that are to unfold if we are not to do anything. I want to be your friend not just an ally. If I must do what you say then I will."

(( You are a very fun person to role play with siaskain. you have a great imagination. I hope my grammar isn't to bad. I'm still leanring after all and it's not my best of things. ))  

Hal Galvan

siaskain

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:30 pm
((Thank you, and your writing is much better than you think.))
“So,” said Mur while standing in front of a symbol covered door. “You intend to aid me? Very well, follow me.” He opened the door to his closet and revealed a cavernous room of majestic furniture, beautiful artwork, and walls of books that stretched into eternity. “This,” he stated to Hal whom was standing, eyes wide and mouth open at the door. “Is my sanctuary, a rift of my own creation. As far as I know, it is impervious to tampering or breakdown as long as I can maintain a link with it.” Mur walked along the pillars with Hal following close behind.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff