Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Weapon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

favorite weapon
  knife
  handgun
  shotgun
  bazooka
  uzi
  rifle
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:15 pm
Yeah, that gun was always fun, but I actually prefer it not customized. Again, the recoil....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:14 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, that gun was always fun, but I actually prefer it not customized. Again, the recoil....

who cares about recoil when you can kill the final boss (of the B scenario) in just 3 shots of it.
When I say kill I mean it takes 3 shots to trigger the Ada throwing you a rocket launcher scene.  

FoxyAreku

Lt_Billy_Coen_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:10 am
i just love them cuz i like to see them zombie head go boom!! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:08 am
My favorite weapon is the magnum. I always use it when killing Nemesis is RE3...

It easily kills zombies... only one shot...  

Hikari_Mienai

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:28 am
Gamer_404
who cares about recoil when you can kill the final boss (of the B scenario) in just 3 shots of it.
When I say kill I mean it takes 3 shots to trigger the Ada throwing you a rocket launcher scene.

So what? It's not like it's a totally badass boss who's hard to defeat with any other weapon. I mean, it would be different if, let's say, Nemesis was in the game, and it only took 3 shots from it to knock him down, and then 3 more to knock him out, then you can get the bonus items from him, THEN I'd commend the upgraded magnum. But other than that, there's really no need a weapon with such firepower.

I mean, if you don't care about recoil, why isn't your favorite weapon the rocket launcher?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:21 am
My favorite gun will always be the Magnum. Preferably Leon's D.E in RE2. That gun was sex-tastic.

That or the Western Custom in RE3. I saw a speed run on Youtube and the player was using it. It was awesome.  

Draconian Chaos

Hallowed Shapeshifter

shouldbedeleted23

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:14 pm
I'd have to say the custom shotgun from Resident Evil 2 is my favourite.
It's so badass.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:41 pm
Rain Lancer
It's so badass.

Yeah, after playing with its dinky predecessor for half the game, upgrading it and then taking that first shot. It's like that sound effect kicks you in the nuts. It's amazing.  

Biohazard EXTREME

shouldbedeleted23

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Rain Lancer
It's so badass.

Yeah, after playing with its dinky predecessor for half the game, upgrading it and then taking that first shot. It's like that sound effect kicks you in the nuts. It's amazing.

What I really like about it is how when you shoot a zombie with it, it usually takes its upper torso off. That's really gratifying.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:39 pm
shotgun=pwnage! XD  

karatechamp

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:40 am
I remember the first time i played through i missed the upgrade. When i finally got it i was at my friends. Fired it up and blew the zombies top half off. Look at my friend and went. "awesome...l"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:47 am
At the end of the day, the Shotgun is the multipurpose badboy killer by excellence.

The rest are just for fun.  

Pikaro

UBCS187

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:04 am
Chris's GLock 17 from R.E.C.V  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:05 pm
I like Wesker's hand gun silencer from UC. smile  

ladyvader89

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff