Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:12 pm
Victor shook his head causing his blood to warm again. He glanced over at Damon looking slightly paler then normal. "Well glad you back"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:15 pm
Damon nodded and sighed.

"These would be the last of the god council."He said softly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 pm
last of the gods...two guardians...any others we know of?" Victor asked sitting down on a rock looking down  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:19 pm
Damon chuckled.

"No my dear cousin I don't.However..I don't want you to be so concered about me from now on."he chuckled.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:22 pm
Victor smiled weakly, "Ill try. hard trait to kill in a Kabuato" he said looking up  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:26 pm
Damon laughed.

"Maybe so.Valcom and Lor should be on there way."he said to Lexi.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:33 pm
Lexi sighed in relief. "Glad to know" she said smiling while Valaria steaded her from swaying

Victor couldnt help smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:41 pm
Valcom came walking off with a seemingly old chap.The two stopped next to Victor and Damon.

"For a young man like yourself Master Damon..you may even have crossed the powers of Kiba."Lor said with a teasing smile.

"Victor however isn't to terriblty behind."The man said grinning.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Victor nodded then blinked slightly shocked. Like his Uncle? He thought back to what Arien said. "I guess I am...if Arien was tracking me..." he muttered just for Lor,Valcom and Damon can hear.

Lexi smiled but just let Valaria go when she ran over to her father hugging him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:55 pm
Valcom hugged his daughter laughing.

"Hey hun."he said.

Lor nodded and sighed.

"Damon and Malik are there main sight but they won't risk letting you live either..no Kabuato can be truly read even by the gods."he said.

Damon sat down down throwing a stick in the fire as if he had been looking at it the whole time.He began to sing softly.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XPKD14LYXY  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:52 pm
Silvia got off Dawn's shoulder adn climbed Valcom's shoulder, she smiled at Val.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:40 pm
Dawn rolled her eyes as she watched Silvia climb off her shoulder. She grabbed Sam and set her down before she looked at the fire. She chuckled before she crossed her arms and listened to Damon sing.

Noel listened to the others before she looked at her sister. She seemed frantic and worried though she tried her best to look calm.

Jinx looked at her sister and chuckled as she grinned at her. "Oh stop worrying. You have to admit, so far this seems like a more fun way to die than staying at home." she whispered to her as she ruffled her hair.

Noel rolled her eyes and pushed Jinx's hand off of her head. "You don't make sense Jinx. Are you really sure we're sisters?" she asked her as she tilted her head. She just grinned back at her and then listened to what the others were saying. She wondered why she had ever let her sister talk her into running away.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:44 pm
Malik came down putting his staff in the earth as he starred at Dawn.

"You know..its been to long since I've seen you actually listen."he teased laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:55 pm
Dawn looked at Malik and grinned at him as she heard what he said. "Maybe it was because back then, I didn't like listening. Now, it's not as annoying." she said with a chuckle.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:01 pm
Malik nodded.

"Wel then my dear friend..it seems Kiba taught you more than you realize."he said smiling but looked at Damon.

"You know..I've not heard that song since Kiba died all that time ago.He sang it quite often to the men at the campsite during that war with Cael."he said sighing.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games