Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Brink of Delusion; Crystal's Shine ((OOC Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic fans, anyone?
  Hellz Yeah
  Hellz No
  Sonic who?
  The Hedgehog you dolt! :P
View Results

Draconia Crystalis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:06 pm
Now that definitely doesn't sound right. Rigo shouldn't give up unless it isn't in his favor. I mean, if Jolyre were to care for him, and Gio was just crushing on her, then he shouldn't back off. And besides that, there's still Kasumi to consider. I don't know who Gio would be with in the end. It's really out of my hands. Just don't have Rigo back off from whoever he cares about. You should know your character better than to have him do that. Gio isn't such a priority in his mind that he would sacrifice THAT much. He still needs happiness for himself too.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:16 pm
sweatdrop Well, I was just generally saying. If Gio is serious, and Jolyre is serious about Gio, then I see it likely that Rigo will back off if he sees that Jolyre prefers Gio. If Gio's being an a** and it just doesn't seem right, I'm sure Rigo wouldn't allow that. It depends on the situation.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:25 pm
Oh man .You guys have NO idea how excited I am to start developing her. All her rage will turn towards the Glorion Crystalis, because i know there's a big conspiracy there with BOTH deaths of her parents.
Obviously.
I already have a whole SPECTRUM of emotions planned for her to go through towards the others.
because honestly...i see her becoming best friends with Orin. They're too alike AND too dissimilar to be enemies xD
among several others.
It seems logical both character wise and plot wise for her to fall for Rigo or Gio...but they all just met...so it's ridiculously too soon to say
You'd best clear that cough up Draco...it might be catching >: )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:47 pm
Scythe de Zaran
sweatdrop Well, I was just generally saying. If Gio is serious, and Jolyre is serious about Gio, then I see it likely that Rigo will back off if he sees that Jolyre prefers Gio. If Gio's being an a** and it just doesn't seem right, I'm sure Rigo wouldn't allow that. It depends on the situation.

*Looks mock-insulted* Well I can assure you that I will not be an a**, unless of course the bad-guy takes over me, but then it will be obvious that it isn't me. Me and him are far too different for any mistaken identities to occur.... or are we? *looks mysterious just to mess with everyone*

And yeah, it's too soon for anything real to happen between anyone, but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.  

Draconia Crystalis

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:04 pm
Rigo: *narrows his eyes and looks at Gio* If comes out, I'll recycle him back to the Great Will somehow... Without damaging your body and you if possible....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:17 pm
Anyway, once Alane gets back, who's up for a Chocobo-ride to Renara? The way I want it to be, Chocobos will be able to read the wind-currents instinctively and know what path to take to reach a destination in the fastest time, making them the ideal land-transport in Tylem. Not to mention the most cuddly, just don't hurt them or they'll Choco-Meteo you to kingdom-come. lol

Once Harrier and Alane say their goodbyes and get everything settled, then we're off!  

Draconia Crystalis

hinastar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:35 pm
*jumps up and down* YAY!!! Chocobo-ride, Chocobo-ride!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:06 pm
Claided *randomly pops up*: Wrawr!

Alane, Harrier and Rigo: *tackels her and ties her up with duck't' tape.* She no longer has that not posting thing over our head! Get her!

Claided: Oh noes!! D:

--

Sorry. sweatdrop
I was kidnapped and tied up. Just now released to make a post and pock my little minions into play.
*awkwardcough*  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:27 pm
LOL what the heck happened? I don't check until the end of the day and there's a page and a half of postage to read!

I like considering the romance, they spice things up a bit. (and since alot of our abilities are based on power of will/emotion, a little love tossed in could buff us up if we really care for a certain someone heart biggrin )

I don't think Suri is hooking up with anyone, unless it was a Metrino chick with as much metal as him lol. But hey....it could happen *glances curiously at Miya* I don't know how this RP is going to turn out for him, so we'll just see. smile

So that's legend of dragoon...looks pretty cool. Though I'd kinda go for a more graphically pwnin remake on PS2/ current systems.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:48 am
Do you know how many people have asked for a remake or a prequel of that game? It's ridiculous, and now it's pretty much dropped off any game-developer's radar. It's a shame really, the Dragon Campaign that happened 10,000 years before had so much potential for a story, and an enhanced remake could have challenged any modern RPG if they touched up the story a bit and added voice-actors besides for the battles. Although I did like the touch that you heard the characters say the names of their attacks, it was a nice touch that you rarely found in games back then.

And just try checking out any of the CG cutscenes. The graphics are amazing for the PS1 era, and look like they belong on the PS2. The last cutscene and the Dragon Campaign cutscene are the two shining gems of graphical glory in that game, as well as when the Moon That Never Sets falls onto the ruins of the Divine Tree.  

Draconia Crystalis

Vizzion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:17 am
@lythe: But think of the fun they'll have bickering at each other while they develop their characters! But yea I see them becoming friends after a while.

I don't know, I don't really see Orin falling for anyone. I plan on keeping with the cold scholar that throws sarcastic and condescending remarks here and there for a while.

Orin: Why is everyone being so loud? Don't you see I'm trying to read up on Renara's traditions? Or do you think we can just walk in the land of giants and shout out for the Earth bearer without getting stomped on?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:33 pm
Alane: That may just work. *ponders* 'Sides, I know tons 'bout Renara's monsters, land and people! I go there nearly every day. *is proud*

--

I see no romance in the future for my two, unless Alane suddenly realizes that the Chocobo's will not eat her and hooks up with one of them. (Ignore me, I'm just being crazy. Plus I'm a total sucker *in the bad way, as in I'm really bad when this happenes* when someone likes my character or vise versa. The first time it happened my character *in dragon form* rolled over on the guy. >.< )  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:40 pm
So Scythe.... Where were we?
Oh, yes. Claided trying to bash her head in after you said 'knock yourself out'. Alane and Harrier trying to stop her. Rigo helping them trying to stop her. Harrier is chicken to use his wind because he's afraid to shishcabab Claided, does anyway (no total damage).

Aaaand apparantly Alane's drunk because she would never do this in real life (so crazily. That's Rine's job.)

--

Speaking of Rine, Drac, if you want an annoying enemy I'll just bring her in. I briefly mentioned her with 'I don't know how your character lives with my character, because if I was Tzzir I would have already punched Rine in the face.' and the 'The first time it happened my character *in dragon form* rolled over on the guy'.

The worse part is is that she's a villian. An extremely sadistic and comical one, but still. I would love to add her as a future enemy (she would riffel up so many feathers, plus she's just so fun), but right now two characters are enough. Maybe in the mid to far future will I.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:54 pm
Rigo: Notwithstanding the fact that the little lady there just declared my face as unnecessary, Harrier, shouldn't you look after Alane?

----

Yeahh... Alane's something sometimes.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:00 pm
Alane: I-uh. Wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Claided. WHO'S about to get away!! D:
*points waving arm up and down*

Harrier: The first time I looked after her I almost got pulled into the river at the bottom of the canyon and drown. *seriousfaceplz*
But I will. *sighs and follows Alane*
Wait. Where were we going?

Claided: *sneeks off undetected until detected by Alane* Shoot!! *runs faster*

Alane: *thinks* But Rigo's face in unnecassary. Ooh. Burn. Lol. *sighs out loud*

--

And I think she's never drunk any ale, rum and other 'burly mountain guy stuff' without spitting it out. Maaaybe it's the Mist!!
Probably not.
But she is... she is. *shakes head sadly-like*  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games