Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
So what now? (Katydid50 x 5Bulletproof-Marshmellows) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count
  +1
View Results

Katydid50

Dedicated Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:28 pm
Daniel smiled at her thanks. It wasn't necessary. He'd simply been stating what he saw as a fact. She looked good in casual clothing. Then again, most people did, he found. Except for fat, balding, middle-aged drunks. They didn't look good in anything.

When the topic moved onto her daughter, he shrugged. "I guess," he said. Grace. That sounded about right. When she asked if Grace said anything, he shook his head. "She was hardly in the apartment for a few seconds before running out of here like all of Hell was on her tail." He watched curiously as she walked over to the fridge and opened it, wondering what she was doing. Maybe checking for something? Before he could ask, she sighed and closed the fridge again. She returned to the table but he didn't say anything. She seemed pretty stressed and he didn't want to make it worse, which he had a tendency to do since his verbal censor wasn't always functional.

He watched Elenore anxiously. He knew she was upset. He just wished he knew what he could do to make it better but there wasn't anything and he felt completely useless, something he wasn't used to feeling and didn't like feeling. "Do you want me to go after her?" He'd do it. He didn't doubt that he could find her. It might take a while but he could do it. He'd done things like that before, searched for people who didn't want to be found in a city with way too many places to hide.

One time he'd spent three weeks looking for someone. That had been difficult. He'd had to follow the trail into the sewer and for five miles before coming up again. After that, he'd had to pay off who knew how many people to get the information he needed. Even then, it was only pure luck that he caught the guy. The man had accidentally fallen off a fire escape just as Daniel had been passing.

Sighing quietly, he took another drink of his coffee. It still amazed him how she could get it perfectly without him even saying how he liked it. Of course it was just chance but wouldn't it have been funny if that was a sign that they were meant to be together? Of all the things that could have been used, they slash it slash he or whatever controlled the universe chose coffee. Go figure.

Licking his lips, he downed the rest of his drink before turning his attention back to Elenore. She looked tired. It couldn't have been easy, being a single mom with three kids, but did she ever get a break? A person couldn't go full out all the time or they'd start to snap. When was the last time, before today, that she'd gotten to relax? Judging from the way she looked, it had been quite a while. "When was the last time you got some free time?" Yeah. Going from thinking about Grace to how much free time Elenore got. His mind was all over the place. That probably came from an overload of social interaction. At least, that's what he guessed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:10 pm
She saw him smile and for the moment it had been appropriate just now she was too worried to think about anything but her kids. "She ran out?" she frowned. So she obviously hadn't been expecting someone here. As far as she could tell Grace hadn't taken anything so it wasn't a simple errand. Grace had been expecting her to be at work.. like she had said she would be and she had thought it up until lunch break.

It had been fun, spending time with Daniel, and she didn't regret any of it, except she probably should have worn something else. She would love to do it again some time but with the ways things were going with Grace at the moment, she didn't know when she would actually not be too concerned about her to leave her home alone.

Elenore blinked when Daniel offered to go after her but she shook her head slowly after a long moment. "She'll come home soon enough. It would make things worse if someone went after her." whatever it was, Grace needed time alone and she trusted her daughter enough to not get killed. "Thanks for the offering to do that though." she smiled at him, though it was sad, but at least it showed him she was grateful. Not everyone would be willing to run after someone else's teenage daughter.

Taking another drink of the coffee, she then set it back on the table, staring into the dark liquid that suddenly was tasteless to her because her mind was too busy to think about coffee. The city really wasn't having a good effect on her kids and she didn't know why she hadn't realized it earlier. Sure, she knew that they would be happier in the country but the city had been bearable up until now. First Nicolas and now Grace.. though she still had to confirm her theory on Grace. She wasn't about to wait for something to happen to Deserai.

What could she do though? Move back into Aunt Rose's house? She didn't want to live off that generous woman for the rest of her life. She had helped with the bills, food, and other things while she had been there but she didn't know if she could do it again. Ruggles cut her paycheck slightly each time she denied him and that certainly wasn't helping her at all. Giving into him was not an option.. it couldn't be but what was she going to do if one of her kids ended up in the hospital?

Barely hearing Daniel's question, she looked at him completely confused for a second since her train of thought had crashed. "Oh.." she exhaled. "A while back? I don't even remember." she ran her fingers over her face briefly. "How come?" she asked him, slightly curious as to where this sudden topic had come from.

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows

Katydid50

Dedicated Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:34 pm
Daniel nodded slowly when Elenore spoke. Oh yes. Grace ran out, quite quickly too. She must have been spooked or something. Or maybe she'd seen his boots by the front door and thought it was best to leave before anyone had realized that she had been there. He didn't even want to think about what could have gone through the teenage girl's mind at the sight of those boots. Nothing bad had happened but he doubted that she would like the idea of possibly, maybe there being the chance of her mom having a new man in her life. It wasn't like that but how was Grace to know?

When she shook her head at his offer, he shrugged. He didn't care either way. He wanted her to relax but he really didn't want to go hiking through the city after a teenager. At her words, he had to agree. When he'd been a teen, he would never have wanted someone to go looking for him and drag him home. At her thanks, he shrugged again. "No thanks is necessary," he told her. It didn't take much for people to offer things. Carrying them out was something else entirely.

He truly wished there was something he could do for Elenore. She seemed overworked and stressed out of her mind. She needed to have a nice, long break with no worry or she'd end up cracking for sure. When she answered his question, he frowned. She couldn't even remember the last time she had some free time? That was horrible! Heck, he'd had some free time just last night!

"You're going to end up cracking," he said bluntly. He was never one to sugar-coat things or beat around the bush. "You need to take time for yourself, for both your sake and your kids' sakes. What's going to happen to them if you snap from stress?" If Michael had been there, he would have cuffed him over the back of the head and told him not to be so insensitive. But that was just how he was. He couldn't help it and he wasn't going to try and change it.

He rested his elbow on the table and tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Is there anyone you can put them off on for a few days? Preferably a week or more but whatever." He shook his head. That was a stupid idea. "If we knew each other better, I'd offer to take them." But it wouldn't be responsible of her to hand her kids off to someone she hardly knew. It wasn't very safe for her to have him in her apartment either but, luckily for her, he wasn't the kind of guy to try anything.

Actually, he thought they would enjoy his property. The house was a s**t hole but it was getting better. And the land itself was nice. Gentle, rolling hills and forest. He wasn't sure Grace would enjoy it, assuming she was the stereotypical teenage girl, but he was sure Nicholas would like it. He had no idea about the youngest. It would actually be a pretty good place to send them for a while if Elenore and Daniel knew each other better. If not for that, he would have gladly taken them. He could set a few things straight. There were always a few things that could be set straight.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Frowning a bit, she pulled out the chair and finally sat down, her fingers gently tapping against the side of the almost empty cup. She drank what was left before setting it down in front of her, looking down into it. At the moment she felt just as empty. Yes, Nicolas and Deserai were safe at the moment and she was glad about that, but it was obvious something was wrong with Grace.

Her eyes briefly looked over at his face when he spoke before they returned to the cup. Sometimes she wondered what would have happened if she had done something different in her life. Perhaps her kids would have a better life.. but it could always be worse. Shaking her head, she dismissed those thoughts. She had to focus on the present to get by in this life.. and she barely had time to think about the future.

She smirked slightly when he said that she would end up cracking. Oh, she knew that. Bringing a hand up, she placed it under her chin and held her head up like that. "Aunt Rose will take them in.." she had had this same conversation with her a few years back. Of course she would feel horrible about that.. she knew what it was like to lose her mother and she didn't want that to happen to them, but what could she do? Leave them for a few days telling them that it was for their sake? It would make Deserai feel abandoned and probably the same thing would happen with Nicolas. She had thought that Grace would be the only one to understand, but now she wasn't so sure.

Closing her eyes for a moment, she let out a soft sigh. "Yeah.. but the only thing is, no matter where they are, I'm still going to be thinking about them.. and besides, I don't even know what I would do for those few days." Sleep perhaps? That wouldn't solve anything. She lowered her head. A small smile appeared on her face when he said he would have offered to take them in if they knew each other better. Deserai would probably be the only one that would be happy about that and she doubted Daniel would want her to call him Dad.

Her eyes closed again and she shivered slightly. It was difficult being a single mother. She knew it would be hard when she had gotten the divorce but it was completely different when you were actually doing it. Taking in a deep breath, she opened her eyes once more and looked over at him. He had barely known her for a couple of days and he already knew more about her life than she had ever really intended on telling him in one month or even two. He had gotten swept up in her troubles without her meaning it to happen in the first place. It surprised her that he even still talked to her.. what did he have to gain from all of this?

Katydid50

Dedicated Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:38 pm
Daniel watched Elenore intently, trying to read her expression and figure out what she was thinking. From her smirk, he guessed that she either agreed with or completely rebelled against the thought of her possibly cracking. However, when she mentioned an Aunt Rose, he raised an eyebrow. He knew someone named Rose, an older lady who lived a few properties over from him. Was it possible that this was the same Rose?

When Elenore went on, speaking about how she would still think about them and that she wouldn't know what to do with herself, he smiled, amused. But it also saddened him. Her life was so consumed by her children that she was no longer herself anymore. She wasn't Elenore, the woman. She was Elenore, the mom. He promised himself that he would reintroduce her to herself if it killed him. He had no idea how he was going to do it but he would, somehow.

"Elenore, you need to learn to relax. Your life is so consumed by your children that you're not even your own person anymore," he pointed out, bluntly as usual. "Do something you enjoy. Go out and see a movie, or lounge around in your pajamas all day, watching TV. Or go get a spa treatment!" Granted, she probably couldn't afford one but that was ok. He may not have the loose change for one but he could easily get it. His criminal days may have been over with but he still had the fruit of his labor from them.

"Tell me this," he said. "back before everything got crazy and you devoted your life to nothing but your kids, what did you like to do in your free time?" That should have been easy enough to answer. All she had to do was think back. Unless, of course, she'd forgotten what she had enjoyed doing. He didn't have that problem. When he'd been younger, his idea of enjoyment was being able to sleep without the threat of death hanging over him.

((Gah. Shorter. Didn't know what else to put))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:57 pm
Relax.. when was the last time she had done that. In her dreams. Lately that had been her only escape. When she woke up she had to make sure the kids were ready to go to school, feed them, then make sure she was ready to go and then she would drop them off, going to work right after that. By the time she came home, she made dinner and then they ate that before she either helped with homework, or they watched a movie. When Deserai was little she would sometimes play the guitar that was sitting in the corner of the living room.. now she couldn't find the time for it.

A small laugh escaped her lips. Spa treatment? Really? The movie idea wasn't that bad but what was the point if she couldn't share it with anyone? Brushing a strand of her hair away from her face, she placed a hand on top of the cup. "Don't laugh." she shook her finger at him jokingly before leaning back in her chair slightly. "I played the guitar and sang." she told him, not quite sure what he would think of it but it was something that she had loved to do.

"Everyone once in a while I would draw as well... which is kind of the reason why I went into Commercial Art." Fine artists were never really able to make enough money (unless they were extremely talented) but she would have rather done that if she didn't have others depending on her to bring food to the table. To be honest she didn't know if she still could sing, it had been so long but playing the guitar wouldn't be so hard to do again. She still knew everything by heart.

"What about you?" she asked him, tilting her head slightly to the side. Everyone had a passion for something and she didn't doubt that he did too. Crossing her arms, she found that she actually felt pretty comfortable around him. She didn't know why she hadn't realized it earlier...

((It's alright, I couldn't think of anything either >.< ))  

Katydid50

Dedicated Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:30 pm
Daniel raised an eyebrow, confused by the laugh that escaped from her. He hadn't been joking. Ok, so maybe a spa treatment was a bit... out there. Or maybe not. A lot of the stuff the people used were simple ingredients that were so cheap that Elenore could easily afford them. Heck, she probably had a few ingredients in her cupboards somewhere. Avocado, mint, cucumber. Mud was easy to make. Heck, he could give her that sort of treatment that other people paid hundreds for. During the shadier years of his life, he'd learned more than just how to crack a safe and deal with drug dealers and pimps.

When she told him not to laugh, he frowned, even more confused. His confusion only deepened when she told him that she used to play guitar and sing. He only partially heard her comment about drawing and that leading to her choice of employment. "Why would I laugh at that?" he asked. He'd met plenty of talented guitarists and singers. No talent agent would dream of picking them up because they didn't look the part -not many of them were the best looking people in the world- but they'd certainly had the skills, talent and heart that most of the professional singers and guitarists lacked. If that was what Elenore enjoyed, good for her.

When she asked about him, his frown, which had vanished, returned. But, this time, it wasn't out of confusion. When he thought back on what he used to do when he'd had free time, and thought about what Elenore had just told him, he felt horrible. He hadn't been a good person back then and he was average at best now. He was too much of a loner to do any good in the world now.

"When I was younger... I used to sleep, when I felt it was safe enough to do so. I slept around a lot too. I was very much a womanizer back then. Used to do quite a bit of drinking, sitting in a dark corner with a bottle of beer feeling sorry for myself and angry at the world. Now, I spent most of my free time remodeling my house. The rest I spent either reading, staring off into space or having a visit with my neighbor."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:43 pm
She had only once been to the spa and that was back when she was married and after Grace had been born. Oh what day had it been? Valentine's Day? Probably. Sebastian liked to make big presents, especially when he had gotten a high paying job. There was no way she could afford the whole thing at the moment. It would be nice though.. she had enjoyed it the first and last time she had gone there.

When he questioned her, she sighed and lowered her head. "My father thought it was the most ridiculous thing in the world." she told him. Sebastian hadn't been a big fan of it either. It was also something her mother had loved. He had been fine with it when mom had been around but after she had passed away he had been ready to throw her out of the house when he found out she still played the guitar that had been her mother's. She had run off in the end though..

Seeing him frown again, she couldn't help but wonder why. No doubt it had something to do with his past. Again, with her stupid question, she should learn to keep her mouth shut. Now she knew where Deserai got her constant questions. Womanizer? To be honest, she could see how any girl would fall for him, but him using them like that? That was something she couldn't see and she didn't think she wanted to either.

Drinking.. her father had become a drunk. Lowering her head, she frowned slightly but then brushed it off. Well at least now he didn't do either of those things. "Tough life." she told him, she didn't need to ask him if he had been that way. She had had a taste of that but she hadn't fallen into it due to the fact that she had someone to fall back on back then. "What book are you reading now?" she asked him, changing the subject that way he wouldn't have to talk about his past.

Katydid50

Dedicated Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:13 pm
Daniel rolled his eyes. Of course. Her father. People paid way too much attention to what their parents thought, in his opinion anyway. Then again, his parents had never cared about him so what would he know? If he'd had a mother like Elenore, he would have valued her opinion very much. "Then your father was an idiot," he said flatly. "Music should be celebrated. At least, that which can be considered music should be." Rap was not music. Neither was heavy metal. That was noise. Very annoying noise.

When she commented about it being tough life, he shrugged. In reality, she had no idea. Where she had had someone to fall back on when she got her taste, he hadn't. He'd been born too close to it and, when he went off on his own, it was only a matter of time before he got pulled in. For him, it had been the only way to survive in a world that seemingly didn't want him. He had to survive any way he could. It wasn't necessarily what he wanted but it had been what he'd had to do.

When Elenore blatantly changed the subject, he smiled weakly. It was obvious, and painfully so, but he didn't comment on it. He was glad for the change. "The Shepard of the Hills," he told her. "It was written in nineteen oh seven by some guy named Wright, I think. It takes place in Missouri, probably around the time the book was written."

Michael had recommended it to him a while ago but he'd never gotten around to reading it until recently. He wasn't stupid, and he was far enough into the book to realize the point that Michael was trying to make. He couldn't hang onto the past forever. He would forever have to live with his demons but that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy his life while he had it. "It's a really good book. You should read it, should you ever get that free time you so desperately need."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:32 pm
She didn't say anything in response to what he had mentioned about her father. He had been a good man. Life just came crashing down on him when her mother had died. It had turned him inside out. Perhaps his new wife would bring him back to the way he had been before but she wasn't too sure about that. She wished the best for him still.. even after everything that he had done.

Seeing him shrug, she didn't push the topic. Sure she had changed the topic, and it had been obvious, but it had been to help him. Hearing the title of the book, she frowned slightly, going through the list of books that she had read early on. Nope, that one wasn't there. She was slightly curious as to what it was about but she didn't ask him quiet yet as he continued.

Smiling softly when he mentioned the free time again, she shook her head. "I know, I know. I'll drive down to the library and get the book some time." she told him. What would she do all day? It would probably take her a good week before she could truly relax and she didn't want to leave her kids for that long. Three days. Three days was the maximum number that she was willing to leave them at Aunt Rose's if she agreed to take care of them.

Hopefully Nicolas wouldn't get lost in the wilderness though.. Who knew if he went on someone's property.. they could shot him. She had a bad feeling at the bottom of her gut. "I'll take off a couple of days in a week or two." she told him, though she wasn't too sure about this idea anymore. So many things could happen out there.. but it was definitely better for them than being out in the city by themselves.

Katydid50

Dedicated Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:50 pm
Daniel fell silent, having nothing more to say. He simply nodded at her comment that she would take a couple days off in a week or two. He wasn't sure he believed her but what else could he do? He couldn't force her to relax. He couldn't force her to do anything and, honestly, he wasn't sure he wanted to. He wanted her to truly enjoy herself and she couldn't do that if she was being forced into something. At least, he knew he wouldn't enjoy himself if he was forced into something, even if it was something that he would normally enjoy. He was a funny one in that he would do the exact opposite of what he was supposed to do if he was forced into something. He was a fighter and he did not like being forced into anything.

He wondered if Elenore had anything like that. Maybe it wasn't a stubborn streak but something about her that other people found annoying but secretly wished they had themselves. He knew other people wished they had his will. What was it she had that others wanted? Her beauty? Her intelligence? Her caring nature? He himself didn't want anything of hers. He wanted her.

That thought made his mind freeze. No. He couldn't want her. She was too good for her him and he would just end up dragging her down. Her and her kids. He couldn't do that to them. They were too good. And yet... And yet, he couldn't deny that the thought of having her as his own appealed to him. The idea of waking up to her every morning and going to sleep with her every night seemed like more than he had any right to hope for. As for the kids... No. He couldn't do it. He could be a husband easily enough. It was just being a man, only with someone else. But a father? He couldn't be a father. He'd end up just like his old man. They deserved better than that.

"I should probably get going," he said. "We've both got the rest of the day off. I might as well spend mine working on my house."

((Also, The Shepard of the Hills is an actual book. It's really good.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:22 pm
She didn't want to plan those days out but she knew that if she got bored she would probably call Daniel, then it occurred to her that she didn't have his number. Would it be strange if she asked for it? She wasn't quite sure. "Would you mind if I call you if I run out of things to do?" knowing her that would happen pretty quickly depending on her mood the day that she took her little break that would probably seem like an eternity to her.

Making a phone call was innocent enough. Then again what happened afterward could go in plenty of different directions. She really would want to spend time with him when she went on her break. Biting her lip, she lowered her head before he announced that he should get going. "Could you drop me off by Olive Garden?" she asked him since her car was still there. They would go their separate ways after that and depending on how things went at home during the rest of the day, she didn't know if she would go to work tomorrow so it was possible she wouldn't even see him.

Rubbing her neck, she picked up her cup and gently took his since it was almost empty anyway. Walking into the kitchen she set them down in the sink before she remembered about the blankets that were still in the dryer. They were probably done drying by now. "Wait a second." she told him as she hurried off down the hall and into the laundry room. Opening the dryer, she folded the two blankets and closed the dryer again as she headed back out.

((I'll check it out sometime ^^ ))  

Katydid50

Dedicated Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:14 pm
The silence that fell between them was quickly broken. The question that broke it surprised Daniel to the point that, at first, he didn't respond. He merely looked at her before slowly nodding. "Uh, yeah. Sure." He wouldn't mind at all. In fact, he was surprised he hadn't thought of it earlier. Granted, he wasn't exactly quick to give out private details like that to people he didn't know overly well. He may have been attracted to Elenore but that didn't matter. The fact remained that they were hardly more than strangers. Perhaps they could be considered friends, with more time of course. Their relationship was still too new. Besides, a person who gives out private details like that willy-nilly is much easier to be found should any s**t hit the fan.

When she asked if he could drop her off at the Olive Garden, he nodded again. "Yeah, no problem." It was the least he could do. After all, it was his fault it had been left there. It was only right that he get her back to it. Either way, she didn't exactly look very pleased at the news of his departure. She didn't look angry, more disappointed. But he had to go home at some point. He couldn't stick around her place forever. He wasn't like that, not anymore at least.

He watched as she picked up their mugs and carried them into the kitchen before telling him to wait and disappearing down the hall. Curious, he waited and watched as she returned with the blankets. He smiled before getting to his feet and walking over to her thanks. "Ah, thanks for that," he said. He had completely forgotten about them. Plus, now he wouldn't forget about them in the car and let them stink it up. That had happened before.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:35 pm
Perhaps she shouldn't have asked. She didn't know why she had allowed herself to ask in the first place but oh well, the question had already escaped her lips and now she simply waited for the answer 'no'. It seemed like quite a while had passed before he even moved and she blinked when he nodded his head. He seemed hesitant.. or perhaps unsure, she didn't know. He had nodded his head? When he finally spoke, she finally knew that he had said yes, though he hadn't moved to give her his number. Wonderful. She really shouldn't have asked then.

When he agreed to talk to her Olive Garden, she smiled slightly. It was nice to know that she wouldn't have to walk all the way down there. When he thanked her for the blankets that she had returned she shook her head. "All I did was dry them." she told him, and it wasn't like she had done it by hand, it was the machine. Grabbing her keys out of her purse that she had left on the table, she then moved into the entrance area, just putting on a pair of boots so that she had something on her feet and she was not willing to put the heels back on after a long day of walking around the city in them.

Running her fingers through her red hair briefly, she looked at the door for a moment before opening. She knew Grace wouldn't have gone off too far, she was simply waiting her to leave the house.. but Grace didn't know how long she would be gone. Hopefully Grace would be inside by the time she got back and they could talk it out. Whatever had happened, she was pretty sure it was bad. Elenore stood at the beginning of the staircase, looking down for a moment, waiting for Daniel to put on his shoes so she wouldn't leave him behind like she had last time.

Katydid50

Dedicated Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:52 pm
Daniel was going to give her his phone number but, as far as he knew, most people couldn't remember new phone numbers right away. He'd write it down then give it to her sometime before they parted ways. He would definitely make sure of it. For some reason, he liked the idea of her being able to get in contact with him should she or the kids need anything. Or maybe he just liked the idea of them being able to contact him should any problems or dangers arise. He hated the idea of them being in danger and not being able to get a hold of him. The very idea made his stomach turn with anxiety.

Luckily, she quickly distracted him. When she smiled, he smiled back. Taking the blankets back, he shrugged. "It's more than most people would have done," he said. Unfortunately, that was true. Most people would have just thanked him for the ride home then gone inside and left him but she invited him in, gave him something warm to drink and dried the blankets. Did she realize just how rare her kind nature was? Her unselfish nature? He didn't think she did.

As she grabbed her keys, he made his way to the front door, setting the blankets on the ground before he knelt down and started pulling on his boots. The only down side there was to wearing hiking boots all the time was the fact that he had to lace them up every time he wanted to put them on. But he thought it was worth it. Sure, in the beginning, it had hurt as he'd broken in the boots and he'd gotten plenty of painful blisters but, after that, they'd been perfect and had lasted him years which was surprising with all the work he did around his land.

Finally done, he stood up and scooped up the blankets before following her out of the apartment. He closed the door behind him before looking to Elenore. He was glad she hadn't gone ahead of him. He didn't know what it was but it always surprised him in a good way when people waited for him.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games