Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Elemental High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:52 pm
User Image

You are the answer to every prayer I've said. I couldn't have made you more perfect if I tried.

Sakura cocked her head slightly. She hadn't understood what he said, cocking a eye brow at him she simply laughed quietly before using her wind once again to guide her hand to the box. She took one and nibbled at It, being careful not to make a mess.

You have become a thief and stolen my heart. Please don't be a vandal and break it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:56 pm
Darmis had just finished his donut and was full for now "Hey I think the bell is about to ring, we should get ready to leave for home, we should hang out after school" i wonder if my parents are fine with that i hope that they will be  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:10 pm
User Image

Ice stands up and looks him coldly in the eyes.
"Rather not.. Just because you feel my wants.. doesn't mean I will. I have better control than that. To lash out with no true reason is foolish and just against my morals."
He walks towards the door then turns and looks at Avarielle.
"Nice necklace.."
He then looks at the teacher.
"A spar.. now, that's a different story."
Ice leaves the room as soon as the bell rings for the end of school.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:22 pm
User Image

You are the answer to every prayer I've said. I couldn't have made you more perfect if I tried.

Sakura nodded as she stood up from her seat. "Sounds fun. Oh, could we go to a clothes store.?" She asked Darmis. "These are the only clothes I have."

You have become a thief and stolen my heart. Please don't be a vandal and break it.  

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image
"sure sounds good to me, heck i'll cover some of the cost, i got some money to spare" he'd tell his parents when he got home he knew they would be fine with it "I'll follow your lead"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image

She may be confused about a lot of things but,

"You don't have to, I mean I got a lot of money saved up." Sakura said as she walked out of the class room. She shot a air way down both side's of the hallway to see which way lead outside. She turned right and headed for the school doors.

she knows the only time she's truely happy Is when she's with him.  

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image
he began following her and talking "Nah it's fine as long as you don't break $100 that kinda all i have consider it a late birthday present from me" as they approched the school door he sped up and opened it for her "after all i missed about 15 of them" he chuckled a bit  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image

"I'm not getting anything that cost a lot." Sakura puffed her cheeks again for a moment, walking past him and out the door. "Thank you." She said before stopping and looking back at him. "Wait a minute. How did you know I was 15?"

she knows the only time she's truly happy Is when she's with him.  

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image
"I guessed, you have to relize i said around fifthteen i gave my self a two year net" he was smiling, really enjoying hiself for once he mumbuled under his breath "now i have a reason to get stronger"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image

"Oh." Sakura looked forward and walked up to the school gates, she turned one of her ears to a near by bench that was under a tree. "Hey, could we met there In the mornings before school?" She asked.

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image
"Sure sound great to me" he walks a little to the left and unhooks his bike from the fench and walks back over to Sakura "hey grab the back of the seat and put your feet on the metal pegs attached to the frame, that way will get there quicker" his parents don't like him using his powers in public  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

Sakura did as he said. "Like this?" She asked as she placed both feet on the metal pegs, after that she smiled. "It feels like a bike. Is that was It Is?"

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image
"ya it is, I'm to young to drive being the same age as you and all" he started off going down the back streets that way there would be less traffic "it's good exercise" his wound had healed almost completely now so he didn't feel the pain anymore  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:17 pm
User Image

"Awesome, I always wanted to ride one." She said before closing her eyes as a light wind blew, It felt good but what she liked about It right now was that It was blowing Darmis' sent right toward her and he smelled pretty nice.

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image
they pulled into a store parking lot "go on ahead i'm going to find a place to put my bike" (i got to go for now so we'll catch back up next time.)  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games