Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amusement park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:30 pm
Ophelia blushed lightly when their skin touched, but was quickly brought out of her shyness as the ride started. With their fingers entangled, she held onto him like if she let go, she'd plummet to the ground. When the ride finally ended, she pulled him off, eager for yet another one. "This is so much fun!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×Damien Fraine׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
╚══════════════╝

Damien started to feel tired from being dragged along all day. Sure it was fun but he wanted to go back to his dorm now. "Yeah..uh could we go now?" He wasn't meaning to spoil her fun but he was feeling tired from all of this.

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:50 pm
Ophelia pouted, then nodded. "Alright, but you still have to cook dinner for me, remember?" Smiling, she began the long walk back to their dorm, when she realized they were still holding hands. 'I should probably say something...but I like this too much...I hope he doesn't mind.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:31 pm
Adrian leapt excitedly out of the car, rushing to the other side and opening Amy's door. "Come on, love!" His expression was that of a child's, his excitement resonating. "I've never been to one of these before."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:32 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy stepped out of the car, trying to match his speed and enthusiasm. 'Never been to one? Go pick a ride!' she said, taking hold of his hand and tilting her head towards the park.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:40 pm
He grinned, then started for the front. "Back in New York," he explained, "I was never allowed to go. Michaela didn't trust them, seeing as our cousin was killed in one." After he'd paid for both of them and they were inside the park, he sighed, surveying the place with a strategic eye. "What about....ooh, that one!" Adrian pointed at the highest, largest roller coaster there.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy sighed. More death in his family. She looked to where he was pointing, and froze in her spot. 'Th-that one?' she asked, staying still and holding him back. 'Umm. I might just watch..' she said, pointing to a nearby bench.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:49 pm
Adrian's grin slipped away. "Why? If you're scared, you can just hold on to me."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy nodded, her mouth dry. She started walking with him towards the ride, her eyes looking like flying saucers. They both sat down in a ride, and she gripped the safety bar so hard, her knuckles went white. 'If I die, I am so haunting you.' she repeated from earlier.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:05 pm
Adrian peeled one of her hands from the bar and held it tightly. "Come on, baby. Do you really think I'd let anything happen to you?" Seconds later, the ride shot off, finally stopping a minute later. Adrian stepped off, pulling Amy with him. "Oh God, that was so much fun! Are you alright?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy didn't speak. She stepped shakily off the ride and into Adrian's arms, burying her head in his chest. Her hair was swept back off her face, and looked a proper mess. 'I'm fine..' she stuttered.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:13 pm
Adrian smoothed her hair to the best of his ability and lead her to a bench away from the ride. Sitting her in his lap, he peeled her from his chest and kissed her face. "Baby, it's ok. We're off, it's over. You're alive."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy nodded, took a deep breath, and calmed down. 'Pick something.. slower.. and smaller..' she asked, her voice still a tiny bit shaky. 'and romantic.' she thought as she blushed a little bit.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:22 pm
"Hmm..." Adrian looked around, his eyes finally resting on the generic 'Tunnel of Love'. "What about that one?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:26 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy giggled, grabbed his arm and ran towards it more enthusiastically than before. She pulled him into a carriage, pressing her lips firmly to his and lingering there as the safety bar went down.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games