Welcome to Gaia! ::

All type anime! Anime convention Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Games (RPG, Video games, ^ game, ect)
Ranma RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:01 am
O come on Ranma, you become a girl for many other things. And this is for a free trip to China, what more could you ask for?
Well, too late to change the plan, off we go!
*flings chains around everyone so that they won't go running off and dashes out the door dragging anyone who isn't running behind him*
It isn't too far from here, it is just up this hill around the corner!
*after awhile of running down streets and up and down some hills they reach a forest full of huge trees*
This is the place.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:09 am
*teleports herself out of the chains then kicks mousse in the head* we arn't your slaves.....it's bad enough I need to ware this, besides I can get more done in a seconed than you could in 10 min, so cut it out stare  

Elana_chan
Crew

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:01 pm
Sorry, but I got us here didn't I? Time to start chopping!
*holds out his arms and two giant swords pop out of his sleeves and he starts slicing trees down and trimming off the branches*  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:41 pm
well i guess this a free trip... and i'll do anythin to get to china  

Ranmasan
Captain

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:59 pm
*after awhile of cutting and trimming there is a huge pile of logs stacked in front of Mousse*
Okay, now we just have to move this near the beach......
*points to the east where a beach is and a sign saying 'Sea of Japan'*
Just take these there and I will meet you there.
*turns to Ranma*
Ranma, you will see a couple of big men, just do a dance or something and they will be happy and shouldn't give you troulbe about the logs. If they ask why you want all these logs, just tell them 'It is part of Mousse's wood group and you are the girls that he talked about.'
*Runs off into a yellow biulding*  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:57 pm
DANCING?! D< I'm not dancing for some perverts!  

Mandy_Lockeheart

Elana_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:50 am
same here....*disapears for a moment then returns in her normal clothes* I'd rather build the raft then dance for them...*takes mousse's logs then starts cutting away at them, making a small, amarican style sailing yaght, again without laying a finger on it* ....man, these guys act as if they've seen someone do this in a daily basis....there, now all we need to do is find a good sail for it.....what do you think of my "raft"? blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:19 pm
Elana_chan
same here....*disapears for a moment then returns in her normal clothes* I'd rather build the raft then dance for them...*takes mousse's logs then starts cutting away at them, making a small, amarican style sailing yaght, again without laying a finger on it* ....man, these guys act as if they've seen someone do this in a daily basis....there, now all we need to do is find a good sail for it.....what do you think of my "raft"? blaugh

That's amazing Elana-chan!  

Mandy_Lockeheart

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:57 pm
Gildor Surion
*after awhile of cutting and trimming there is a huge pile of logs stacked in front of Mousse*
*turns to Ranma*
Ranma, you will see a couple of big men, just do a dance or something and they will be happy and shouldn't give you troulbe about the logs. If they ask why you want all these logs, just tell them 'It is part of Mousse's wood group and you are the girls that he talked about.'
dance what dance???  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:49 am
Ranmasan
Gildor Surion
*turns to Ranma*
dance what dance???
*runs off to find some kind of fabric to use for a sail and accedently nudges a lever, causing hot water to spray on Ranma* eek OMG now thats funny blaugh *turns the lever back, continuing to laugh* ....wow, the things that happen when you bump into stuff xd  

Elana_chan
Crew

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:57 am
Elana_chan
Ranmasan
Gildor Surion
*turns to Ranma*
dance what dance???
*runs off to find some kind of fabric to use for a sail and accedently nudges a lever, causing hot water to spray on Ranma* eek OMG now thats funny blaugh *turns the lever back, continuing to laugh* ....wow, the things that happen when you bump into stuff xd
stressed aaa *throws girls clothes off (leaving me in my boxers) grrrrr  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:36 pm
*comes running back holding a red tool box in his left hand*
Okay, I got everything else we will need to make this into a covered boat so that we don't have to worry about rain or getting spashed by waves!
*Sees the raft*
Well, that is a good start, I can take it from here.
*Jumps over the raft and tosses a few smoke bombs and a smoke cloud forms around the raft and the sound of many tools being used can be heard coming from the cloud*
Almost done!
*the smoke clears and where the raft stood now stands a nicely sized boat with a tall sail*
That little yellow biulding had all I needed to finish this boat! The sail however I made myself. It is too bad Shampoo isn't hear to see this.
Well, now we just need to move this next to the docks and we can set sail.
*jumps up into the boat and stands behind the captains wheele*
CHINA HERE WE COME!  

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Elana_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:43 pm
Gildor Surion
*comes running back holding a red tool box in his left hand*
Okay, I got everything else we will need to make this into a covered boat so that we don't have to worry about rain or getting spashed by waves!
*Sees the raft*
Well, that is a good start, I can take it from here.
*Jumps over the raft and tosses a few smoke bombs and a smoke cloud forms around the raft and the sound of many tools being used can be heard coming from the cloud*
Almost done!
*the smoke clears and where the raft stood now stands a nicely sized boat with a tall sail*
That little yellow biulding had all I needed to finish this boat! The sail however I made myself. It is too bad Shampoo isn't hear to see this.
Well, now we just need to move this next to the docks and we can set sail.
*jumps up into the boat and stands behind the captains wheele*
CHINA HERE WE COME!
dude are you blind? *points at the yaght she made out of the logs* ....that dinky little boat of yours won't even make it half way before being torn up.... get that sail off and put it on mine.....probably the only good part of it anyway  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:40 pm
*takes the mast and adds it to the yaght*
Well, I guess this boat will just have to stay here...... or maybe.......
*jumps behind the boat and tosses a smoke bomb and when the smoke clears the boat is gone*
Okay, lets set off to China!  

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Elana_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:19 pm
....moron..... *snaps her fingers causing the yaght to appear over mousse, imedeatly falling on him, the boat taking absolutly no damage*.....alright I've had enough of your antics, lets fight stare  
Games (RPG, Video games, ^ game, ect)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games