Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Rin's Enchanted Skyhouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:50 pm
Shadow Alice laughed, "If i make it through this, we'll even go free running." she said, waiting for Rin by shadow Lena, "I wonder what she's like. Our Rin is a push over, so," she paused, thinking. Rin opened the door as shadow Alice said "That makes Rin a b***h?" she asked, nearly choking on her tongue in surprise as she noticed Rin staring at her.

Rin stared at shadow Alice for a moment, the girl was lucky Undet wasn't awake to hear her. She smiled, "You could say that." she said, chuckling a bit. She noticed these girls were shadow demons, How intriguing. she thought, looking them over. She immediately noticed shadow Alice's butterfly markings, "...Ooh, i see where this is headed," she said with a borderline wicked smirk, stepping aside, "do come in."

Alice walked up and inside, not bothering to even greet Rin. Alice nervously gripped Eli tighter by the waist as she passed into Rin's home, wanting to run right back out. All this place did was give her the creeps now.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:55 pm
"Thank you madame, but beware we could be more of a b***h than you are,and Undet is the same in are world as he probably is here, so we know his soft spots." Shadow Lena said, walking past Rin and straight into the little living room, she sat down, putting heer feet on the coffee table.

"As you can see Mirror Rin, are dear friend Alice has killed a butterfly." Shadow Lena laughed, straighting her braid again.

Lights Dark Hue

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Eli licked her arm, that was the best thing he could do to calm her in this form, then he buried his little head in the bend of her elbow.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:19 pm
Rin let out a seemingly cruel giggle, "And the plot thickens. This is just rich," she commented, glancing at Alice, "tell me, what price can be put on your life this time, girl? Your tab is already up a corpse. Let's make it..," she thought for a moment, looking at the puppy in her arms, "the little doggy, too." she said with a sinister grin, "Undet likes dog meat, and i could use the bones for a spell i'm working on." she thought aloud, tapping her fingers on the table that stood by the door.

Alice scowled at Rin, "No way." she said, leaning away from Rin with Eli in her arms.

Rin scowled back at Alice, exchanging vicious glares, "Well i guess there's 'no way' i could--"

Shadow Alice interrupted Rin, "It's Eli." she said, trying to keep the negotiations going.

Rin paused, staring at the puppy, "Oh really?" she asked with a look of sheer amusement on her face, "Well that's a new trick. I suppose i could make another offer.." she said, thinking for a minute, "I want a vial of your blood," she pointed to shadow Alice, "another corpse, and a sketch of your markings." she said, forcing a large grin back into a casual smile, "For research purposes. I have the information, i just don't have a visual in my books." she shrugged innocently.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:24 pm
"You are such a b***h, what do you have a bug up your a** because Lena dropped a house on you're sister when she arrived in Havencrest, and instead of ruby slipper you request blood?" Shadow Lena chuckled.

Shadow Lena laughed more rapidly, she could drop Rin in a second, she knew exactly where her 'soft spots' where just by looking at her.

Witch or not, Shadow Lena was quicker.

"And if you request a dog, why don't you just give Undet yourself? I'm sure he loves dog meat." Shadow Lena said with a snicker.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:37 pm
[[ lol I thought of the wizard of oz too ;D rin doesn't have soft spots lol. ]]

To Eli it was actually a fair trade, but he knew she was just messing around and she would settle for less. He was enjoying alice's protectiveness over him, and shadow lena's joke made him laugh in his head, but that was no way to treat her if she was going to help them, and he knew Rin wouldn't stand for it.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:37 pm
Rin burst into laughter, looking at shadow Lena from the corner of her eye, "Watch your tongue, tainted one, perhaps you are powerful," she began, having Yuna teleport to her side, "But with with six to four in my territory, i could kill you instantly. You wouldn't even see it coming. One word, only one word has to be said in order to destroy all dark hearts within my home. That costs you not only yourself, but your little friend and Alice too, leaving the dog as an easy meal for five cats." she threatened shadow Lena, her smile bent into a sinister grin that let off a hint of insanity, "Test me, girl, i'll dance to the sweet symphony of your screams. You have no idea what you're up against, and i'm just itching to give you a taste. Go ahead." she said, turning to shadow Lena. The charms and magical objects Rin had in her home powered her magic, making her a fearsome opponent for intruders, and the occasional loudmouth. She paused, "Now that i think of it, this girl is discouraging my trade," she sighed, shrugging, "well, goodbye, have a good day.., a good death, and see yourselves out. Next time you shall think before you speak, it will not cost two lives in doing so." she said as she walked upstairs with a twisted smile.

[[ edited last part. ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:43 pm
"I'm starting to miss Shadow Rin, she invited me and Shadow Alice to her house every Saturday for tea, would you give us that oppurtunity? Rin you should see you're cats in my world, everything is so mismatched you would have a headache, Yuna is very nasty at my home, so I am going to guess she is kind here. Am I correct?" Shadow Lena asked.

"And the outnumbering could be easily fixed my dear." Shadow Lena said, as two doubles of herself spread from her sitting on opposite ends of the couch, than forming back into her.

"I'll be outside." Shadow Lena said walking outside but turning abruptly to Rin one last time.

"By the way thanks for making Lena doubt herself by saying she wasn't a slayer, because I might not have been able to kill her like ordered, she would already be dead." Shadow Lena said walking out of the house and sitting on one of the steps going up to it, waiting for Shadow Alice after she was done being healed.

Lights Dark Hue

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:49 pm
Eli hopped out of Alice's arms landing on his feet, but really hard. He scurried up the stairs after Rin, every step felt like he was climbing a mountain. He caught up to her and stood in front of her, looking up with puppy eyes wagging his tail a bit. Hopefully she had a soft spot for all animals?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:56 pm
Rin smiled down at Eli, picking him up by the skin on the back of his neck, "Undet, here boy!" she shouted in a bubbly tone, dangling Eli like a treat. She whistled a few times to be dramatic, watching as Undet walked down the hall, obviously eyeing Eli.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:05 pm
Eli morphed back into his human form, leaving her grabbing his hair. He grinned at her, "I apologize for shadow Lena's rudeness. You must help Alice, I'll do anything," he pleaded, remembering that he had promised that last time. "and I'll get you your corpse, there are plenty of fresh ones at the cathedral," he sighed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:16 pm
Rin smirked and let go of Eli, she hadn't expected that, "Now i want some of the other girl's blood too." she said, smiling widely at Eli. If there was one thing Rin enjoyed most, other than ingredients, it was making things difficult for people. She knew the shadow Lena wouldn't do Rin any favors without an argument. She crossed her arms with a victorious little grin, "Your total is two corpses, two vials of demon blood, one from Alice's shadower and another from the brat, then i get to sketch the butterflies before i cure them." she said, tapping her foot.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:23 pm
Shadow Lena heard 'the brat' and automatically knew she ment her, Shadow Lena wouldn't do any favors for this creaton, she was worse than Cecilia on a bad day, but if it was to help Shadow Alice than fine.

Shadow Lena walked into the house taking her knife out and slicing it across her palm, as the blood began to rise to the surface.

"That enough?" Shadow Lena said with a stern cold look in her glowing eyes.

"I don't see what you can get from this, there is no nuetrition in it." Shadow Lena said.

"And ma'm you do know if you take blood from Shadow Alice, you are actually taking it from Alice herself." Shadow Lena said.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:35 pm
"Easier than I thought," Eli smiled, cupping his hands together. "Do I have to get the corpses now?" he asked, waving his hands at himself, like look at me. He was in boxers and covered in blood stained bandages.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items