Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
After Life Club Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image
Aud found herself giggling again, as she was slightly mad. "Does that mean we will?" She asked Set, raising her eyebrow. Aud glanced down at her blade, it was fairly small compared to everyone else's.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:15 pm
Steph looks at the people surprised that the man they called Set could use the sand in such a way. She decided to look into it a bit more see if she can find anything to make sense of this. She disappear in thin air and goes beside the man and knew from the first second that he was not human but a sort of Deity or something in that sort makes her feel even more uncomfortable she decided to kick the back of his leg and reappear with the other people.

"Is he supposed to be one of the deities of sand or something?"  

Elven Mistress of Love

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:16 pm
"i dunno... i am the greek god of death so...i've seen some pretty dirty s**t....but even for a first move; what you did was dirty." Thanatos sighed, looking at Set with a bored expression, his scythe glowing a bit for some random reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image
Set

Set spun the sword in a menacing way, knocking on his chest with his fist and hearing a clanging noise. "Armor. Something I don't like to fight without." He didn't seem to notice her kicking his leg. "Set. God of the Desert."  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image
Aud snickered again. She tended to do that often... "You qualify as a god?" She asked a small smirk on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image
Set

Set didn't seem affected by what she said. "Little girl, keep in mind what I'm sure Anubis has told you about ten thousand times. I could become full god form and burn your brain to a crisp. Best you not test me." He said, glaring at Thanatos. "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to do something?" he asked boredly.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Elven Mistress of Love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:27 pm
Steph looked at set and heard the god of the desert she knew for sure he was a deity. She looks at the people around her and did not see anyone doing anything. She disappeared once more and grabbed a bottle made out of glass and hits set behind the head and then once more reappear with the rest of the people. She was quicker then him plus he could not fight what he could not see now can he.

"You should not be aloud with the students if all you do is cause trouble and cutting their head off. You are scared that he will become more powerful then you so you trying to get rid of your competition."

She screamed at set the first time in her life she was not scared to speak out and it made her feel good inside but she knew that he will try to attack her so she was ready to disappear once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:28 pm
"he's also the god of storms, chaos, and darkness." Thanatos muttered, giving Aud a warning glance. "so try not to provoke him..." he turned back to Set with a smirk. "oh, but i am doing something." he chuckled, pointing to the shadows that were moving closer to him, a few f them lifting out of the ground and taking on forms.
(haha, kingdom hearts moment)  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image
Aud frowned. She definitely did not like being called 'little girl'. "Yeah, but I want to see the divine form. So technically, you wouldn't exactly be doing anything bad." She glanced over to where Anubis and Horus left. "So, if that's all you meant to do, why the hell would you come here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:34 pm
User Image
Set

Set pulled a glass shard out of his head, showing that it was covered in a thick black liquid. Venomous blood. "Well, at the rate you're going, you may very well grow up to be a psychiatrist... If you even live that long." He rolled his eyes, making a sand storm that ripped at the walls and pulled pieces the size of basketballs off. A very affective way to take care of things in ten feet area around him. "You see, I'm here to kill Horus. Not incapacitate him."  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image
Aud ignored the look Thanatos gave her. "That's what I don't get." She spoke up, watching Set closely. "I mean, I get the fact that you want to be king or whatever, but why kill Horus?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:38 pm
Thanatos sighed and put up a quick shield of shadows around him and any one else in the club. "not to be rude or anything Anubis; but could you hurry it up a little? this guy isn't all that easy to beet." Thanatos huffed, glancing at the door that Anubis and horus had gone into.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:42 pm
User Image
Set

Set flicked the piece of glass at her, examining his hand for any blood. "For starters, he was never supposed to be born in the first place. It was illegal, but it happened. It's my job." He looked over her and at Thanatos who was urging Anubis to hurry. "Sorry. Not happening." He sent a tornado into the room, not quite powerful enough to tear it apart, but enough to lift up the couches, the people and throw them around a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:45 pm
She was in the safe and starting to think that she needs to get a weapon next time that does not break as easy as a piece of glass. Then look at the people seeing all of them have a weapon but what did she means about wanting to be a king.

"You want to kill your own family when they do not have a chance to defend them self you do not even deserve the title of gold for your name since all you really are is a bully picking on kids that have barely any powers or controlling there powers easily as you. I hope that one of the god take your head and hang it on the wall while using your dead body as a pair of slippers."  

Elven Mistress of Love

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image
Aud stared at the glass, letting it bounce of of her. "You're not like a god cop or anything. Why would it be your job to kill him?" She said, sticking out her tongue. This was kind of her method of stalling, of thinking of an attack.
When he sent the tornado he grabbed on to the nearest person, which happened to be Steph.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff