Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:27 pm

[[ I feel retarded -.- I thought Porcan was a baboon or something lol. Did I just bite and wrestle with Mal'Naga? ]]

Eli let go purposefully, it would give Jynn an easier shot if Porcan wasn't thrashing around. He was sent flying through the air and he crash landed, sending pain throughout his body. He heard Alice's scream for help about halfway through the fight and he was just now rushing back into Layam's shack. He quickly climbed the stairs reaching the ladder to the attic and scaling it. The first thing he saw was Alaster lying on the floor and Alice as a pitch black shadow demon. "Not again," he muttered. But then, right next to them was normal Alice. Beautiful, innocent Alice. "Whats going on?" he asked, kneeling next to his Alice.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:33 pm
With Porcan out cold, Layam lifted Lena into her arms, rushing across the yard into her home. She clattered up the steps in a hurry, peeling into her room. She set Lena on her bed again and looked at the opened bottles on her nightstand, grabbing the pineapple-potion for cuts and gashes. She poured it into Lena's mouth, leaning her into a sitting position to swollow. She set Lena down to sleep.

[[Yes, you did. Lol.]]

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:36 pm

[[Yes, you did. Lol.]]

[[ Fml. Tell me when I am doing something stupid D; ]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:50 pm
[[ I thought you knew d: ]]

Alice clutched her left shoulder with her right hand, gritting her teeth. She groaned slightly, trying to turn to Eli, "He broke m-my wing," she managed to choke out, "Layam," she called.

Shadow Alice stood up and walked over to Alaster, pulling him up by his arm with a hateful scowl.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:03 am

Eli turned to see Shadow Alice picking up the unconscious Alaster. He stomped over to Shadow Alice and grabbed Alaster from her, then walked over to the trap door and dropped him through it head first. He casually dusted off his hands and walked back to Alice. He tried picking her up gently, with one hand holding her wing in the same position it was broken in, moving it would cause her a great deal of pain.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:19 am
Shadow Alice heard Alaster hit the floor with a loud thump, "..That should buy us a few more minutes." she joked, walking down stairs. She turned into Layam's room, jotting her thumb over her shoulder, "We need a potion for her wing." she said casually with a bored expression.

Layam grabbed the jar Lena had drinken from and turned to see Alice posessed again, standing in her doorway. She jumped a bit, yelping in surprise, "Oh!"

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:22 am

[[ Do you want me to bring her to Layam? ]]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:26 am
[[Sure.]]

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:37 am

Eli carried her to the trap door, holding her wing in its place and walking slowly so she would receive as little pain as possible. Once at the door he helped her down the ladder, holding her wing in place until she was out of reach. Then he quickly hopped through the trap door landing swiftly on his feet and picked her up again, like it was all one motion, and carried her into Layam's room. "You have another patient," he sighed.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:55 am
Layam looked at Alice momentarily, then her double, and back. She shook her head, knowing she needed to serve the injured first, "I'll ask later." she said, walking towards Alice with the jar she'd given to Lena after returning from the tomb, "Drink this." she said, holding the glass out to her.

Alice took the jar, putting her lips to the glass and forcing down the chalky tasting liquid. After a few moments, the muscles in her wings tightened, popping her wing back into place with a small cracking noise. She spread her wings, flexing them a bit, "A little stiff, but i can work with that." she said smiling.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:05 am

"That's what she said," Eli laughed, then put on a serious expression and looked at Layam, "How long do those darts keep people unconscious?" he asked, wondering about Porcan.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:43 am
[[Sorry, i may have fell asleep :3]]

Alice giggled, gently slapping Eli on the shoulder, "Grow up." she said, grinning.

Layam thought for a moment, "Around a day or two. I'd guess closer to a day because he was put out as an ox." she said, nodding. She looked at Alice, pointing at her double, "How..?" she asked, unsure how to phrase the question.

Alice gave Layam a clueless look, "Honestly," she began, looking at Shadow Alice, "that's what i'd like to know." she said.

Shadow Alice shrugged, "You called, i came. I can't really describe it any better." she said.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:53 am
(( I thought you logged for the night ): I got off my pc and decided to check ok my phone lol. Are you going to heal alaster and porcan tonight or what do you wanna do now? I slept half the day so I'm down for whatever lol. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:58 am
[[I suppose we can heal fanboy and kitty tonight d;]]
[[Sky's been itching to take down Mal'Naga anyway.]]
[[And i'll never log off for the night without saying so.]]

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games