Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:53 pm
Amy was about to say something when the ring master shoved a helmet on her head and started pushing her to the cannon "in you go sweet heart don't worry this is perfectly safe" he said smiling "well not really try not to get blood on my crowed!" he said a bit of a evil smirk on his face as he shoved her into a cannon.The ring master looked at Erik then called one of the larger members in the circus to come over "now sonny why don't you go sit down and enjoy the show" said the ringmaster smiling and motioning Erik to take his seat "we don't want to get rough"  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:57 pm
Erik blinked as he was forced down. "Hurting a friend of mine as well as myself? Keep going and you just might walk away in a full body cast...if you're lucky." he growled, his emerald eye slowly turning as red as his other eye.

Soon enough, the ride stopped with them at the very top. "Why'd it stop?" Roy frowned and looked down, taking a gulp at how high up they were. "Is it broken?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:59 pm
"um...we dunno.... maybe... they're letting people off?" the twins mumbled and looked at the ground as well, not bothered by it too much.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:05 pm
The ringmaster smiled "So scary your friend might just be blown to bits because of your rage" he said as they lit the cannon. Amy saw them light the cannon and vanished into the air and reappeared by the ringmaster by mistake. "What is this you can disappear what a freak" he said as he eyed Amy thinking of ways to get her into his show. "how about instead of being a volunteer you work for me?"  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:29 pm
Erik was starting to lose it. "Threaten her again. See what happens." he snarled.

"Kinda cool." Roy smiled and sat back down. "A little romantic." he grinned.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:36 pm
The ringmaster ignored Erik his attention fully on Amy "how about it girly?" He said smiling. "i-im good" Amy said looking at Erik and feeling something change in him "Erik lets go okay" Amy said softly trying to smile. "Oh come on you don't belong out there your a freak!" he said as he grabbed Amy's arm. "stay become part of the show" he said with anger in his tone, he didn't like it when people refused.  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:47 pm
Erik growled again, but it was more of a demonic growl now. A black flame shot out of the ground and engulfed him. When it dispersed, it revealed a long haired man with long bull horns, but with the same rose red eyes. "Leave her alone." he said.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:53 pm
"k-kinda..." the twins blushed lightly as they looked at him.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:57 pm
"look here boy shes a big girl she can take care of herself" said the ringmaster not even looking at Erik "Now run along leave the business to me and her" Amy's eyes were fixed on Erik "Erik its fine look im fine" she said hoping he would calm down. "yeah now go!" said the ringmaster as he turned around and saw Erik and stopped "Oh well lookie here" he said as he eyed Erik's horns "Demon boy?" he said smirking  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:03 pm
Erik was already lifting the ringmaster up by the throat while he was still talking. "I warned you." he hissed. He looked over his shoulder as a few tough guys ran to the ringmaster's side, but in the blink of an eye, they were both laying down while holding their sides.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:24 pm
The ringmaster freaked out "l-look shes free to go...just put me down no harm was done" He said fearing for his life.Amy looked down and the wind began to pick up "Erik...come on its fine" she said smiling looking up at him "please just let him go hes not worth the trouble" The ringmaster nodded "y-yeah listen to her she seems smart" he said hoping he would listen  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:29 pm
Erik glared at the man then tightened his grip. "Fine." he hissed, his eyes beginning to form strange little markings. "But not without a little reminder of today." he said as his rose red eyes began to glow for a second. They looked through the ringmaster's emotions and stole one from him: happiness. Never would he ever be able to smile again. Erik tossed the man aside and avoided staring at Amy.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games