Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trinity: a Warrior cat Guild

Back to Guilds

this guild is based on the Warriors books by Erin Hunter 

Tags: Erin Hunter, warriors, cats, fireheart, clans 

Reply Clans(main rp)
ThuderClan Territory Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf Whisperz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:10 pm
Illusion surprised, partly jumped, and partly tumbled.
Falling to the harsh ground below.. "I thought cats were suppose to fall on their paws?" he shrieked.
His paws in the air, feeling the wetness from the grass seep into his back fur.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:32 pm
Daypaw pounced on her fourth water vole. That made a good amount of vole to catch at Sunning Rocks. So when she had killed her fight vole she felt that it was about time she went in search of Tulippaw to see what she had caught. Digging up her four other voles, Daypaw noticed her mentor's scent nearby. Hoped he like the show. She thought as she carried her five voles threw the forest to find Autumnstar and Tulippaw together at Snake Rocks.
Daypaw dropped her voles as she ran to the two cats, holding her friend up on the side Autumnstar wasn't on, "What happened to Tulippaw?" Then she noticed the dead snake at Autumnstar's feet. "Did it bite her?" Daypaw could see that Tulippaw was breathing, fast, but deeply. Not the shallow breathing associated with a poisoned cat.
"Don't worry, Daypaw." Tulippaw's eyes were wide, probably because she could have nearly died. "The snake didn't inject its venom."  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

asharin bosmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:37 pm
Nightrunner follows her. "does tulippaw need to get to fallowrock quickly. i can take her"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:03 pm
Autumnstar nodded, "that would be great Nightrunner" she mewed tiredly as she trotted in the direction of camp

Winternight laughed as Illusionpaw fell from the tree, "indeed they are, i suppose those genes missed your generation" she mewed still laughing as she jumped down and landed next to the startled cat  

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:09 pm
"She says that she's alright, but I'm worried. Snakes are bad news." She glanced back at the snake's corpse. Note to self, never let Tulippaw hunt unless she knows the dangers of her own territory. Daypaw allowed Nightrunner to take her place at Tulipaw's side. "I'll take my voles and head back to camp to tell Fallowrock what happened." Daypaw told the two warriors. To Tulippaw, she said, "Don't worry, you'll be fine."
Daypaw watched, amazed as Tulippaw responded, "I'm not going to die until I'm the oldest Elder in the Elders' Den." Daypaw smiled at her friend before turning around to grab her prey and dash back to camp. She saw Winternight and Illusion on her way there. She distantly took note of their confused looks, and that Illusion was on his back below a willow tree, she assumed that he fell out of the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:18 pm
Illusion looked over the beautiful grey cat.. smiling softly he stood to his feet.
"Why I never caught your name miss." he said, bowing down in a polite manor.

As Illusion paw bowed down, he heard a sudden gunshot.. Jumping he sent the female a glare to run.
Running to the gun shot, she stood at the river.. Seeing a hunter picking up a dead female fox.. Pain crippled his spine.. Turning back to warn the clan of humans, he spotted a tuft of fur on a branch. "Kit fur." he mumbled. Looking around, he came upon a small ball of fluff.. a baby fox laid curled in a ball inside a thorny rosemary bush.

Sinder felt tears roll from his deep brown eyes, as he felt the thorns piercing his body.  

Wolf Whisperz

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:59 pm
Winternight bowed her head about to reply when she heard the blare of the gunshot, she took off after Illusionpaw and skidde to a hault, she glanced down at the little baby fox who's eyes and ears were still shut, she felt her heart break at the pitiful little thing she picked it's limp form up in her teeth and began carrying it back to camp, after all it posed no threat in it's small injured shape...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:06 pm
Illusion, looked to the female as she took the kit away.. "Wait." he called..
Running to the side of her, he nudged her to drop the kit.. "Let me carry him… he smells familiar." he begged, his eyes lighter than normal.

Sinder made no move to bite, or claw at the cats.. he only held his breath, not having his eye's even open, made it worse. Laying limp, Thoughts of his mother causing him to produce more tears.  

Wolf Whisperz

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:21 pm
Winternight nodded and dropped the suprisingly calm cub gently to the ground, she waited for Illusionpaw to pick up the small grey shape  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:28 pm
Illusion, nudged the kit.. "You smell like a shadow forest kit.." his voice trailed off.
Memories of his past clan, and their worthless ways brought a found memory back to him.. "That was Lu who was shot by the hunters.. damned two legs.." Illusion's fur pricked at the thought.
Holding his paws in placed he closed his eyes, clenching his teeth.. he remembered the feel of the claws from his leader running through his pelt, when he helped Lu and her first litter escape the ambush his clan put forth. Shaking his head.. he leaned closer to the kit.. "I will protect you with my life.. I won't let anything hurt you." he muttered to the kit.
Carefully he bent down, and grasped the pup carefully in his strong but gentle jaws.

Cinder's ears caught every sound the strange voice was saying.. confused the pup only welcomed the gentle jaws with a small twitch of his tail.  

Wolf Whisperz

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:40 pm
Winternight heard the strange words uttered from Illusionpaw but she said nothing, she made her way through the familiar forest till she reached the entrance to the thunderclan camp, she took a deep breath and with her head held high walked into the camp

Autumnstar who had made ot back to camp paused at the strange sight of the fox pup dangling from Illusionpawd mouth, she bounded over and stopped on front of the two blocking their path, "an what is that?" she asked the two cats  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:57 pm
Illusion bowed his head ever so slightly showing respect the her authority.
Placing the blind pup slightly under his furry belly.. He brought his head back to its original height.
"It is a forest fox.. He is from the no longer living clan of Shadow Forest." he sighed softly.
"I wish to take him in, and care for him.. I knew his mother.. and I would be torn inside if I left him to die." he explained.. his voice holding passion for the pup.
"I will not allow harm to come to this kit.. and if you wish for it to leave, I will happy to leave with him." Illusion was making a point, not wanting to upset anybody.. but he had to care for the pup.. he just needed something to love in his life.

Cinder felt his back fur being brushed with the males fur.. His voice soon entered his ears.. when he finished the small fox felt safe.. a small voice soon echoed. "Thank-you." it said.  

Wolf Whisperz

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:08 pm
Autumnstar smiled at his determination, "very well the pup can stay, but not under your care Illusiopaw, you still have apprentice duties, however Winternight you just finished caring for Tulippaw do you think toucan care for this young pup?" she asked and with a sharpness she glanced at Illusionpaw "this pup better not turn against us" she warned her voice strong

Winternight bowed her head, "I do not see this as being a problem, I've still got some milk left in me and with a suckle it won't be long till I produce more" she said with a embarresed glance at Illusionpaw  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:14 pm
Illusion, picked the pup up in his jaws.. Backing away he turned his head in shame.
"The pup stays with me, its my duty to his clan that was brutally killed by mine to care for him."
Illusion, sighed softly and sent a apologetic glance to the two she-cats. Before turning, and bounding towards the river.

Sinder dangled from his jaws, hearing the males passionate voice.. made him think of his own mother.  

Wolf Whisperz

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:25 pm
Winternight shared a glance with Autumnstar before bolting after the two males, "Illusionpaw, illusionpaw wait" she card, when she caught up to him she panted out a short reply "are you mouse-brained, that pup's eyes aren't even open and you think it can survive eating meat, come on think it has no Teeth and unless you can produce milk then don't expect that pup to live" she said with a hard glare at the head strong male  
Clans(main rp)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games