Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:41 pm
THE EBOLA VIRUS!
Oh wait, I didnt talk about Re5.

Im hoping for EPILOGUES plz.

I really want to know what happend to Rebecca, Jill, Sherry, Ada, Wesker, and Chris.

Im hoping theres two main characters that you can choose like Re1.

Hopefully Jill and Chris.

Appearances by Wekser, Ada, Sherry, and Rebecca.

I hated how Leon was so skilled and was so badass.

I hope this one is more some-what average Jill and Chris like in Remake that get scared and fall in cut scenes.

I want survival horror.

-Narrow Halls
-No saving annoying little girls
-Breaking Windows
-Less ammo
-A mix of fixed camera angles with re4 style.
-More puzzles
-A mansion and city free roam plzzz crying
-No merchant
-Extra costumes that interact with the game.
Like Ashley's armor

Thats it for now
dramallama

If only...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:20 pm
Those game aspects are very very admirable....... if only they would exist all inone nice and neatly packed RE5 gift...........  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Mornegin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:29 pm
Well.
I've just started back on Gaia after a year and 1/2 absence, I think.

Anyways.

I'm not too sure of what's going to happen in RE 5. Though, in all the screenshots I've seen, it does take place in some sort of... Urban environment. I can only see that as some sort of... Viral Outbreak.
Perhaps Wesker's taken the Los Plagas, combined it with the T and/or G, made an entirely new strand of virus, and wreaked havoc back in the US.

Hell, for all we know; that could be something from the Raccoon Incident with the first outbreak. Only from someone else's point of view. I mean... Look at RE: Outbreak. Everything's up in the air at this point.

Personally, I didn't like jogging through the backwoods of Europe, being chased by spanish speaking 'zombies'. Just didn't seem so... Resident Evil'lish. But 4 was a damn fine game.

Here's something else I'm hoping for.
Capcom's Dead Rising will be released next month.. At least, that's the word from my local Gamestop. I'm hoping that there will be some sort of... Easter Egg referring to Resident Evil. I'm sure there will be.. And perhaps it will have some sort of information for RE 5.
Chances of that seem doubtful, though.

I'm not entirely sure as of who the new character could be. Sure, it could be Mr. Redfield. I mean... Time can change looks and such. And.. Considering that the original RE took place in the mid ninties ('94, if memory serves correct), and RE 4 took place in... 2005? That's nine years. So.. Yeah. That could definitely be a older, more bad a** Chris. Then again, it could be a new figure thrown into the fray.
I mean, by God, that could be Ark Thompson, for all we know. It's just that; we don't know who it's supposed to be until Capcom announces it.

So yeah.
I hope there's going to be some zombies. BOW's. Familiar faces.
...All sorts of stuff. I'm just wanting some classic RE elements back. But definitely not the old camera. Sure, it added suspense at times. But I prefer the newer system, 100%.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:42 pm
Actually the year starts off in 98 for the first Resident Evil and 2004 for RE4.

As for the main character, the strong facial features on the character's face most resembles Chris Redfield. I feel most of the other members agree, but we'll have to wait.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:14 am
MM-212 Beta
Actually the year starts off in 98 for the first Resident Evil and 2004 for RE4.

As for the main character, the strong facial features on the character's face most resembles Chris Redfield. I feel most of the other members agree, but we'll have to wait.
But like I said, from a developer's point of view, Capcom would not create a new character that resembles another THAT MUCH. He looks a lot like Chris. And if it was a new character, he wouldn't. Or there would be at least one obvious difference that would make you say, "No way in hell that's Chris."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:41 pm
It's got Chris, so it will have Wesker... It looks like we're going to be reliving a classic T-virus outbreak, but the plot is going to thicken and involve something new, I'm 90% sure. I really want to see all the old characters make a return, they've had too long an absence. Those running zombies are most likely Crimson Heads. I mean, what else could they be unless the T-virus isn't in the game? I don't think CAPCOM is stupid enough to put running zombies in the series unless they're Crimson Heads...  

Verrigan

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:51 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta

But like I said, from a developer's point of view, Capcom would not create a new character that resembles another THAT MUCH. He looks a lot like Chris. And if it was a new character, he wouldn't. Or there would be at least one obvious difference that would make you say, "No way in hell that's Chris."
I agree with ya Biohazard.

Ohh no! Chris's twin brother!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:36 pm
Wait, wait, wait, I got it! Chris should discover that he was a part of a cloning experiment in an attempt to clone the best Soldier ever known. And he has a blonde brother. And Chris' voice should be done by David Hayter... Oh wait... That idea's been done...

But hey, seeing Jill and Barry in it would be awesome. I'm saying this of course, having dreamt that I DID play RE5. Damn, was that an ever awesome dream... I'd prefer playing RE5 in my dream over wet dreams about Jill any day.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:49 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Wait, wait, wait, I got it! Chris should discover that he was a part of a cloning experiment in an attempt to clone the best Soldier ever known. And he has a blonde brother. And Chris' voice should be done by David Hayter... Oh wait... That idea's been done...

But hey, seeing Jill and Barry in it would be awesome. I'm saying this of course, having dreamt that I DID play RE5. Damn, was that an ever awesome dream... I'd prefer playing RE5 in my dream over wet dreams about Jill any day.
Haha! I sure hope anything that comes true doesn't come back to bite ya and the whole party is over lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:07 am
MM-212 Beta
Haha! I sure hope anything that comes true doesn't come back to bite ya and the whole party is over lol

Is that a quote from a movie or am I a dolt? Because I don't understand what you meant by that?  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:10 am
It's over your head man.

But I meant was, it would suck if those RE5 dreams came true and it would totally ruin the game. Thats all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:11 pm
MM-212 Beta
It's over your head man.

But I meant was, it would suck if those RE5 dreams came true and it would totally ruin the game. Thats all.
But it's not like the dreams would represent the game accurately. It would be like a whole different game utilising only what I've seen in the previews and what I've seen in the past games. Bah, who cares?  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
It's over your head man.

But it's not like the dreams would represent the game accurately. It would be like a whole different game utilising only what I've seen in the previews and what I've seen in the past games. Bah, who cares?
Well all I know is if Jill's in it, she's mine Biohazard!!!! dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:38 pm
MM-212 Beta
Well all I know is if Jill's in it, she's mine Biohazard!!!! dramallama

We'll see about that. You may be the owner of this guild, but I will soon dominate this planet.

EDIT: Then Jill can dominate ME!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:05 pm
I figured where this was going. I can see a triangle start to form here, lol Now thats what you call a 'Jill Sandwich'.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games