Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:55 pm
Shiroi looked down he became silent 's**t i bet i pissed Sil off.....and i know how the boy feal's being asked to stay here randomly....the room is realy tense now....' he thought he glared toward to the door he thought he would chat with the boy and kiyoshi and his brother lator about some things, to get better acwanted, and to know outher things  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image
Taki slapped the man that was trying to grab him across the face in fright. He was very scared, and he looked at the man that wanted him back into the mansion.

He cried for a moment in a shy voice and made his way out the door, trying to run away because he was worried that he would get no more niceness from anyone there. He ran at a bit of a slow pace.  

Sky of Memories

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image"That will be all for today. I'm tired." He sighed. Getting up from his chair, he walked out of the dining room and head up the stairs. Kiyoshi body loosened up as he collasped under his weaken knees and rested his head in his hand. "Lord Sil is mad." He whispered. "This won't be good......" He thought back. "....I have two brothers.... I didn't even know I had any other family outside of my father..." Clenching his teeth together, he punched the floor and breathe heavily. "Damn it! I'm so sorry my brothers." He whimpers.
User Image
Grunting a bit, he never took well to anyone hitting him... Without attacking them back. Walking out the door, he charged after him with inhuman speed and stopped before him. Just has his hair managed to catch up with the rest of him, he drew back his hand and brought his palm over the blonde boy's right cheek.

"You haven't the right to raise your hand against me." He grabbed his hair.

Pulling his face closer to his, he stared at him with a threathing death in his cold red eyes.

"You are to be treated with honor under Sil's gracious name... And you raise your hand against the man who is deemed your rightful master?!" He shouts in his face.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image
Taki held his face lightly, feeling a jolt on him when he was smacked, then before he could react with a cry, his hair was pulled looking directly at this man in cold red eyes.

The man yelled right in his face, and Taki lowered his head down, crying a bit. His tear went down his left side quietly, and didn't respond to anything. He was more shy then ever now, and was afraid to even talk.  

Sky of Memories

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:27 pm
Shiroi stood up and made his way over to Kiyoshi "i-im sorry...... i didint know that would make him mad" he said biteing his lip he heard his thought "wht will happen?" he asked then rubbed his arm "......oh....are you okay... he didint hurt you earler did he?" he asked  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image"Lord Sil... Is always angry about something." He spoke as he looked up at the cute little boy. "No matter what the case may be..... As long as everyone around him is suffering, then he has some happiness." He sat up against the wall. "....No, he didn't hurt me." He lied. Looking over at the clock then back to Shiroi, he smiled and ruffled his hair a bit. "I have no duties today, is there anything you would like to do?" He asked sweetly.

User Image
Not heeding the boy's cries. He ducked down and forced his body over his shoulder. Walking back up the path way, he carried him back to the house.

"If this is how you choose to act. Then you force me to displine you." He states.

Walking back into the house, he took one look at his younger brother and headed up the stairs to his own quarters.

Hasani Mubarak

Sky of Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image
"W-..wait..wh-..what are you doing?" He said in a worried, yet shy voice as he was slumped over this mans shoulder, looking back at the two he had seen from the table before, as one last tear fell from his face, and he stopped crying for a moment. "Pl--..please don't hurt me!" He didn't move one bit, but he also said this in a shy voice..After all...he was only a neko..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:06 pm
Shiroi sighed "oh.......i guess.......our suffering is his happynes.....and thats not what i ment.....when you went upstares with him did he hurt you or harm you?" he asked then smiled "well i dont have anything in mined, i guess ill do what you want to....unless you want to take a walk out side" he said  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:41 pm
User ImageWatching the horror of his older brother carrying away the young man, he only scracthed his head roughly and gasped a bit. As he used the wall to stand up, he took hold of Shiroi's hand and ran towards the main entrance doors. "I know some place we can be alone; it's a very beautiful." Picking the boy up in his arms, he rushed out and still managed to close the door behind himself. "Close your eyes, okay." He smiled as his face turned a light shade of pink.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:51 pm
Opening the door to his new room, with his foot; he closed it back and tunred around just enough to lock it. Walking over to the bed, he threw the boy's body onto it and walked over to the walk in closet.

"It seems as though, you have not learned in your youth. So I will have to teach it to you." He called from inside.

As the man stepped back out, he only dressed in a velvet black robe, his lace in hand from his ponytail, and light brown rope.

"Remember.... No matter how much you choose to disobey me; this will be your punishment."

Walking over to the bed, he placed his lace tie on the stand next to the lamp and glared down at the boy.  

Hasani Mubarak

Sky of Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image
"Please don't hurt me!" He shouted loud, scooting up on the bed a little bit. His voice was a very fragile, afraid voice and his cold blue eyes locked onto the ruby eyes of the man.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:20 pm
Sitting on the bed, he took hold of his right arm and wrapped the rope around his wrist, tying it to the metal bed post. Leaing over his body, he tie the other arm to the seperate bed post.

"This will be lesson one." He spoke.

Getting up off the bed, he lit a candle and headed over to the wall, switching off the lights. Turning back around, his hand grabbed the bed's cutain and pulled it around to hid the boy from the room ouside. Takumi placed the candle on the stand and made his under the the cutain and sat before him.

Grabbing hold of his jacket, he began to unbutton him slowly.  

Hasani Mubarak

Sky of Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:30 pm
"Please don't hurt me!" He cried softly, and shyly, saying it in his worrying voice, that cracked a bit. He didn't fight him off, and let the man do what he wanted, but Taki did not want to be hurt. "I-..I'm sorry! I am just shy and frightened easily!" He said in a whisper of crying, trying to make the man not hurt him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:54 pm
Not bothering to listen, he undo it jacket and pushed it open; since his arms were bounded removing the jacket would be impossible. Pressing his finger tips against his bare skin and drag his hands down his body and stop at his pants buckle

"I could careless about what your afraid of, you brought on yourself. He turned his eyes down.

Unbuckling his pants, he slid them down and tossed them at the bottom of the bed with his boxers.  

Hasani Mubarak

Sky of Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:56 pm
Taki shivered a bit with the touch of cool hands on the front of his body, as he noticed the man was taking his pants and garments off. Taki crossed his legs innocently, knowing he was a bigger then normal guy. 9 inches to be exact.

"W-..what are you doing?" He looked at him with a scared face as a tear fell down.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff