Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:34 pm
hmmm...I guess were different then,cant say I've experienced things similar to that...so I'll wager I'll get no leads on my own troubles,I'll leave you to your madness,maybe the cause of mine can be found elsewhere...unless you would for some reason know why one would be born with an abnormal mind  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:38 pm
Possion twitched, his body jerking so hard it caused to table to tremble.

You've heard of the seven cities of sin? Each worse than the last...well in certain ones there are children born with .."devils" already haunting their thoughts, and I've meet some with powerful minds because of that.  

Airi

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:21 pm
I'm afraid that still does not cover me,I was born in a completely different world all together,in my own no such oddity's really go on...but say it's still possibly related...where would I go to find out about these things?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:56 am
A figure clad in a blue cloak entered, rather dramatically he thought. His yellow eyes glanced around, not actually looking at anyone, but trying to seem important. The most notable feature of this figure was his smell; a mix of blood, dirt and something burning. After that, his pale skin and incredibly skinny body was the most notable thing. He carried a small pouch in his left hand, and walked forward, humming a little tune to himself.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:34 pm
A sudden flash of light illumates in front of the new comer. Viva looks over the male. "Hello. I'm the owner of this place. How may I help you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:47 pm
Richard turned his head to the one addressing him. "Ah, yes. I was wondering if I could get some help. You see, my associate requires the services of a healer." He held up the pouch. "There was a mishap involving a wandering bard and a fire spell, you see, and I incinerated both instead of just the bard."  

Tarrant le Sorcier

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:55 pm
Viva looks him over. "May I ask then why did you come to a bar instead of a hostpital? It's nothing personal, just since the attack on this place, secuirty is a bit more strict."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:04 pm
"Hospital...?" he asked. "I know nothing of these 'hospitals' of which you speak. From my experience, the common Tavern is the best place to find healers of any kind." He shrugged and tossed the pouch over his shoulder. "Oh, well. He was boring company anyway. Now, what's this you said about being attacked?"  

Tarrant le Sorcier

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:09 pm
Viva frowns at him so callously tossing the remains aside, but it's not his place to say anything he had his order's after all. "This place use to be a run down inn under the protection of the jarians. It was attacked by a impersonater and destoryed while the Jarians were distracted elsewhere. It is assumed that it was a attempt to turn the clans on each other. After the recent battle in Rustir I was ordered to rebuild the Naga Scales which I have."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:15 pm
"Oooh, Jarians, eh? And what are these 'Jarians'? Sound like bleeders to me." he said, getting a little excited. It had been some time since his last dismemberment, and he was itching for another.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:27 pm
Viva tenses up some, but visably he remains the same. "It would be wise not to underestmiate the Jarians. They are one of the most powerful forces in the city. Each one of their members is hand selected for unique skills. They are the weapon masters of the city and make up a large part of Byako's combat power."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:29 pm
Possion tilted his head back and forth, his hat sliding over his quick silver eyes. After a moment his head shook violently and he went still.

I'm not sure. While apparently I've traveled vast distances trying to elude my keepers I dont really recall where I have been nor what has been in those places. Scales, girl across from me, is more of the information book you might be looking for. I'm just here to look pretty.

Another cackling wheeze broke out of him.

Umbriella took the final bite of her food and sighed like she was standing at the gates of Heaven.

"Oh that was divine! I haven't eaten a decent meal in weeks.." She smiled, cheeks tinging. Though the smile paused on her face as the cloaked figure floated in through the doors. Her nose wrinkled and her eyes watered at the smell of him.
"Damn sensitive snout." She whined as she blinked through tears and peeked at the new comer. A shiver ran down her spin and her hands slowly slide under the table, knuckles cracking. Even with the inn keepers word of protection she was on the edge of her seat with apprehension. Her lips pursed and she cocked her head as she listened carefully, yet rudely, to the conversation.
"Oh...I could do some minor healing.." She mumbled aloud, though more to herself than anyone.

Possion just grunted from across the table.  

Airi

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:36 pm
somehow,I doubt this is the place for answers,thank you for you time.

Hogua stood and turned walking toward the door and its odd couple between him and it,he had overhard the conversation.

"you really like talking about those people don't you? but I guess there important for some reason or another,guess I'll find out if I need to...anyway thanks for haven me"

Hogua then turns to Richard

"...nice hat fella"

Hogua then squeezed in between them on his way out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:20 pm
"Thanks, I stole it." Richard replied to Hogua without really caring. It was only half true, anyway. Afterall, he didn't consider looting a dead body stealing, even if he did make the body dead. He turned back to Viva. "So, if one were to, hypothetically, brutally murder the aformentioned Jarians, this city would be rendered mostly defenseless?" he asked, trying to sound as innocent as possible.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:31 pm
Viva eyes narrow slightly. He wasn't liking how where this converstaion was going. "No for two reasons. One their are other clans that hold power in the city. The Jarians are just one of the bigger ones. Two it would be impossiable for one to murder all of the Jarians. Your drastically underestimated their power."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games