Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bowling Alley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:42 pm
Mae looked at him worried.
"Y-you wanna leave?" She asked,concerned if he needed any medicine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:23 pm
"Umm, n-no." Njord coughed again. Great, I'm stuck like this for about an hour, he thought. "I just... need to rest at my room for, er, an hour." he grunted.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:42 am
Mae frowned.
An hour? How weird...

"Ahh..I guess we can go then." She said,shrugging a little. Mae was slighlt disappointed the date had to end early, but he needed to leave and that was okay with her.
"Let's hope you get better because, gosh, your voice sounds freaking awful." She said, ending their game. Mae still didn't guess it was Njord and not Nero! His voice was trying to hard to match her actual boyfriend's thus her thinking he has a cold.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:52 pm
Njord sighed with relief when she agreed to let him go, but he quickly frowned when he remembered one problem: How to leave without revealing his eyes. Come on, Njord, you're the chief of the Vanir Gods for Pete's sake! he thought. You're the braniac of the bunch! He thought some more then finally got an idea. "Er, great! I'll, uh, just head on to my.... my...... ACHOO!" he fake sneezed and made a gust of wind blow around. The wind picked up a piece of paper - probably from that boy at the counter again - and put it over Mae's face. "Oops! Sorry! Er-hem! Call me!" Njord grunted and started heading out of the alley.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:08 pm
Placing the bowling shoes on the counter,she continued staring at the door where Nero left. The boy behind the counter gave her a nervous smile as he returned her shoes.
Mae,too, left the alley heading to where ever.
Fun time for myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:05 pm
Lena Foster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena walked down to the bowling alley and smiled. This would be fun, at least enough to keep her distracted. She exchanged her shoes for bowling shoes and began to put them on while waiting for Valentine.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:35 pm
Ray walked to the bowling alley. "Ah, Lena. there you are." he said and walked over to her. "Nikolai says goodbye, he will miss you, and please take care of dragon." he sighed sadly. "before you ask, he's going home"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:41 pm
Lena saw Ray coming and debated on whether to leave or not. She just put the bowling shoes on, and taking them off was a huge pain, so she decided against it. "Home? He's going back to Russia?" she grumbled, not looking at him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:42 pm
"no no, as in 'home' home. back to subspace. he's got no more business here, so he's decided to go back." he explained. "he's really going to miss you, that is IF he remembers you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:26 pm
Lena clenched her jaw when he said 'if'. "Fine." was all she said and looked away.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:29 pm
"its not what you think. when you go to subspace, there is a chance that your earthly memory might be erased." he sighed and pulled out a package. "he's at the temple of the gods, if you want to say goodbye....and one more thing" he said, giving her the package. "happy annaversery, from Nikolai." he said and walked away  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:32 pm
Lena watched him leave and looked at the package in her hands. What an annaversery... She sighed and put her shoes back on. He might not remember it, but she had to at least tell him good-bye.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:40 pm
Hiro smiled as he approached the bowling alley with Lena. "Have'nt bowled in years." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:43 pm
"Isn't it great?" Lena smiled and let go of Hiro's hand. "They built this place about a month after you left." she said and frowned a little when she mentioned him leaving, but turned around before he'd be able to see. "Loser has to buy curly fries~." she challenged.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games