Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeVars

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:19 pm
"Then the best thing to do right now would be to find them.", Reisz, who was now wearing a full secretarial uniform went out and looked back at them. She was the most logical and resourceful of the group, besides Vinnie. "If I was Vinnie, I guess I'll have to get into something where I could see the whole place, and find that -- thing."

"Agreed", answered Aerin, "at least that's what he'll do. Let's look around the whole city."

The two girls looked back at Daisuke, and with unison, waved as they shattered and blown in with the wind, vanishing in an eclipsing blink.

Daisuke shrugged and walked out to the park, 'Sheesh. . . girls are always lazy. . . Now, where to find the best place to look in this town. . .'

A familiar hypnotic sound reached his ear and looked to the direction of the great tower-like library, "I have to check that one out. . ."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:55 am
The tank wheeled into position, and the cannons had already been charged long ago, and now fired, then activated his thermal camoflauge netting  

justice_prime

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:47 pm
He waited for some sort of response, wheeling in closer, while the camo made it appear there was nothing there.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:00 pm
"A word, assassin. Never get cocky."

You might think, if there was a hand over his mouth, how could he possibly be speaking.

The soldier's image flickers and undulates like smoke as the arms strangle them.

"Do you honestly think an assassin would reveal his position before he fires his first shot?"

The sound of a thousand rifles click, and echo throughout the forest...no doubt another masterful illusion.

Kokuwagata

zephel693

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:34 am
zephel sunk into the shadows to trike the least suspecting solder which was on the far right.the shadow raced towards the man and a syth with a blood red blade came out of the ground and stabed the man on the chest.It quicckly retreted into the ground and he waited to see if they would leave the park or would they actully stay and fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:18 am
the heavy armored vehicle came barreling in on the dark thing,a soft padding of feet in the distance, almost unaudible, espeacialy under the sound of a roaring tank hidden from sight by a cloaking tarp.  

justice_prime

zephel693

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:33 pm
zephel while in the shadows felt vibrations of some sorta of large thing."now the military is calling backup? yeah more doomed souls for the lord of the aybss."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:22 am
The vehicle continued rolling through the area, proving itself more than a minor distraction as it fired on the first thing that wasn't from it's side it could.  

justice_prime

zephel693

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:07 pm
"now i know te mlitary has gone mad...protectibg there people yeah right."zephel jut tayed there and watched the fireworks.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:05 pm
After Daisuke left, the two girls reappeared again, grinning, smiling.

"Poor naive Daisuke. . .", Aerin smiled at Reisz.

"But you know darling, he's right. . . even if Vinnie's that useful, we still need his presence and consent.", Reisz reasoned back.

"Yeah. . .", Aerin nodded, her head down in defeat.

"Let's help. . . I bet that's one reason why Endymion is not here too."

"Yeah"

"I'll go to the busiest place round town. . . meanwhile. . . you go to the highest place. . ."

"Yeah - I feel like a sucker saying this again and again. . ."

"You're just lazy."

"Yeah"

A wind picked the hems of their clothes and both of them scattered like dust amongst the entire forest.

[[Reisz -> Marketplace]]
[[Aerin -> Kabina ]]

DeVars

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:38 pm
The main cannon charged again and he continued to fire the smaller ballistic one, wondering where on Earth the fight was, as he waited for someone to return fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:41 am
He thought to himself, ""These people are of little importance."

He spoke out loud in a voice which didn't seem to come from any discernible location, "You people are of little importance to me. I suggest you leave me alone. I'm am saying this in your best interest."

He watches Zephel furiously attack the illusions he had created.

From his hidden location, his finger rests lightly on the trigger, and he breathes, relaxes, and slacks his finger, awaiting the usual, defiant response they always have."

He reconsiders firing, as even with the illusionary skills he has, it would force him to reveal his location.

Kokuwagata

zephel693

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:46 am
zephel appeared bwhind the man frm his own shadow on the floor and with he;s syth he put it to the man's neck and grabed the gun from the man's hand."the your lfe is of little importance to me and to lucifer."He gave the man a chance to rect."i'm giving you one cance to with draw.oh and if you want to know how i found you, well yourthe only one with a real dark hadow.and this trick is so old."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:26 pm
he sat in the stealthed tank wishing he knew which one of them were on his side, if any of them. Perhaps he should have brought a list. oh well, no need to put yourself in a situation like this, they will kill each other off anyhow. The vehicle roared away, most likely to get a list.  

justice_prime

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:40 pm
"Shadows, huh.." He holds his hands up.

And then in a moment he's surrounded by a blinding flash of soft white light, banishing all shadows.

He stows the gun behind his back.

"How interesting. I control light and you control shadow."

((And as an explanation, soft white light is diffused full spectrum light; photographers like diffuse light because it does not cast any appreciable shadows. This is because unlike directed light, the photons/waves of light are being sent out in many directions; shadows are created from the absence or reduction of light, and an object in the way of a direct source of light block it out. Whoo physics!))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games