Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] Ivory Hall - Restored Raikage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:15 pm
(( Big Mistake ))

User Image慈悲 ている 消えた から 非常に
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn: Tsuki-Yomi_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

«» Ɍ ץ υ ɡ ɑ η Қ α ɠ υ ӌ αXXX

XXXX
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The poor Genin basically sighed his death warrant, Ryugan was more ruthless than ever before; the life of a mere Genin meant absolutely nothing. Ryugan's right hand formed a single seal, a cloak of black abyss would soon envelope the entire office, at least in the Genin's eyes. Outside the genjutsu just cast by Ryugan, his right hand would soon be enveloped in a dark orchid blade of chakra. Ryugan is highly skilled in the art of stealth and to a mere genin, it was hopeless to even fight if possible, as his moves could not be tracked by even those of his rank. Ryugan would vanish and reappear seeping out of the young ninja's shadow and quickly slicing through his midsection with the blade and if it hit (Though if you somehow able to dodge..I doubt it'd be possible.) the ninja would immediately fall unconscious if not dead, as Ryugan would intentionality sends an ample amount of chakra through the genin's lungs. If he wasn't treated by a skilled medic within minutes (2 post) he would die.Once the slice would be complete, Ryugan would swiftly kick the ninja in the temple, sending him flying out of the office window. Ryugan then exhaled through his nose, turning back to Regula. "..I want an answer.." he said seemingly in a calm tone, though his body language would tell one he was extremely hostile.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:29 pm
"Iwa's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Chuunin // Iwagakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

At this sudden display of force, Kaisen merely sat straight-faced. This really didn't surprise him; Ryugan wasn't one to show mercy to those that crossed him in any way. So, in this situation, it was wise to just stay out of his way. If the Raikage lived long enough for Kaisen to negotiate, then so be it. For now, it would be wise for him not to even speak, as the SS+ ranked ninja's attention was focused mainly on his brother. Kaisen would, however, slip a scroll with some writings in it on the table next to Ryugan. Hopefully, he would pick it up; there was some information in there that he would need. Otherwise, Kaisen leaned back in his seat, and kept his muscles and nerves on the ready in the event that he needed to cast a defensive technique. With his training, he had a few that could--hopefully--stop an attack were Ryugan bold enough to attack the Raikage while they were still in the office. Kaisen had no fear for his own life--as long as he didn't cross Ryugan, and didn't give the man any reason to be angry, he would be fine. That was just how it worked when dealing with ninja leagues stronger than oneself.

(Pm me for contents of the scroll.)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:44 pm
(Do I have to enter this battle to show better genjutsu? mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:58 pm
[[This fight shall be epic. mrgreen ]]  

Dark-Ninja70

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:06 am
Who was the letter to, Digi?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:10 am
((Dizzle I don't care about the fight,but seriously wait til I get this damn scroll. stare ))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:15 am
Very demanding, Ice. : P  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:58 am
(Thank god.. Im so glad you did that.. Ive been waiting for an answer from the kage for like 2 weeks or maybe just five days but still... At this point id rather make a character in a more active village.... no offense)
Leito Torfinn

User Image
-Class- Weapon User
-Rank- Genin
-Village- Cloud
-Bloodline- Pin Point

The man moved so fast Leito didn't even notice he had done so. He felt nothing. After the hit to the mid section he felt as if his lungs were melting. Then came the kick to the temple and as he flew out of the window his vision darkened, tunneling around the man who hit him. His body hit the ground with a thud and then rolled a few feet as he lie there unconciously gasping and quickly dieing.

(Seriously though thanks... I figured saying something a*****e-ish to the strongest guy in the rp would help me clean slate...)

-Weapons-

- Mentor's Scythe-
A rusty old scythe given to Leito after his Mentor died
-
-

"The world is your stage, time to steal the show!"  

Leito Torfinn

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:29 am
The Fall is Inevitable
Who was the letter to, Digi?

(Dizzle. J00novateetees. XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:34 am
wut.
o_o
And so, lemme get this straight.
You go and send Ryugan a letter with "information." But the only thing you'd learned, that I know of, was information on Blitzkrieg. And you will only show what the information is in PM.
Do we have a potential double crosser on our hands, or is it just me?  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 am
The Fall is Inevitable
wut.
o_o
And so, lemme get this straight.
You go and send Ryugan a letter with "information." But the only thing you'd learned, that I know of, was information on Blitzkrieg. And you will only show what the information is in PM.
Do we have a potential double crosser on our hands, or is it just me?

((if anyone would 2x cross Blitzkrieg for ryugan it would be Sindenky, BUT Ryugan decided that he should send Sin on a mission to find out of Blitz was after him, but then never speak to him again. =/ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:43 pm
User Image
User Image

~~~Vesta Cornella~~~

I could write you a thousand love
letters,and tell you exactly how i feel

User Image

User Image

The mark on Vesta's arm glowed. SHe wasn't afraid but she just left. She knew this was not her fight. She looked at the unknown man that had talked to her. She stood next to him as she said, "You act like I dont know him. I know what he is capable of, how he acts, and his strengths. I dont care if some people call him a god.... I would call him an a**hole. Yeah he's a really good ninja and that he has extraordinary power or.... whatever... but i've seen better, scarier, and the worsts. Don't get me started." Vesta said her last words as she left the building and went outside to where her clone was.

((TOO MUCH OCC !!! ='( ))

User Image

Rockgirl809

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:49 pm
Rockgirl809
User Image
User Image

~~~Vesta Cornella~~~

I could write you a thousand love
letters,and tell you exactly how i feel

User Image

User Image

The mark on Vesta's arm glowed. SHe wasn't afraid but she just left. She knew this was not her fight. She looked at the unknown man that had talked to her. She stood next to him as she said, "You act like I dont know him. I know what he is capable of, how he acts, and his strengths. I dont care if some people call him a god.... I would call him an a**hole. Yeah he's a really good ninja and that he has extraordinary power or.... whatever... but i've seen better, scarier, and the worsts. Don't get me started." Vesta said her last words as she left the building and went outside to where her clone was.

((TOO MUCH OCC !!! ='( ))

User Image

((FINISH HER DIZZLE!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:23 pm
(( im already outside....))  

Rockgirl809

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:29 pm
(( *Is still hiding from her clone, ha.* ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games