Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Palace {Nayely's Home} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:52 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

"But..." He left quickly before she could give him an explanation about her decision. She used the rain to track his movements, so she can find him later and talk to him before she had to do something to him that she didn't want to.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:57 pm

User Image

She waited until he stopped moving and she felt his presence with the rain. She stepped outside and suddenly jumped into the rain and disappeared as it became thick to the Rain Village Shrine.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:08 pm

User Image

Nayely opened the door to the house as she kept a hand on Nori and then brought her in and closed the door. "Okay then, as promised." She said as she took out a kunai and then carefully started to cut through the wire until it finally snapped off. "Nori...you need to stop thinking that im going to hurt you or that i have something planned for you since you left...i have forgiven that already...i need you to forgive me now." She said to her. "And i have some...family thing to talk to you about." She said with a laugh.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image
_-Kemuri Rosu-_
"The guardian blade of the Rain."
AkatsukixxSaninxxAmegakurexxClose quarter ninjutsuxxSmoke Shifting

Running through the rain it was hard to see. The darkness that no covered the world was not natural, and the Sanin could only find one solution, they were under attack. Within moments he found himself at the Amekage's house. Without hesitation he opened the door, ignoring the normal pattern of knocking. Just inside he found Nayley and Noriko. "Lady kage, there is something wrong. The sky has been blotted out with darkness, there is no more light. I have ordered Hiro to seal the gates for i fear this may be an attack. Have they gotten us into something?" he spoke quickly, his words refereeing to Akatsuki.

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd."
678/678
E:2XD:5XC:10XB:15XA:20XS:30XSS:50

Sindenky

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:42 am

User Image

Nayely's eyes shot open and quickly ran to the door and pushed Kemuri aside and looked out, it was darker and it was the middle of the day. "What the hell is going on?" She said as she made the clouds disperse but it was darker than night time darkness. "What the hell is going on!?" She repeated herself in a louder tone as she formed the clouds again, which made the village brighter due to the lights below reflecting on the clouds, but it was dark. "Kemuri...i haven't seen this before...nor have i heard of such a power that can make the sky darker than night...this isn't some attack...it seems to be everywhere." She told him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image
_-Kemuri Rosu-_

"We need to secure the village my Lady. Make sure everyone is safe and within the village. Anyone stuck outside we need to go get. I have Hiro working on that now, but I'm not sure how well hes doing. Your orders?" he asked, eager for action, but worried they may lose family members due to this darkness. Now was the time for the Rain village to prove its strength.

678/678

Sindenky

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:13 pm

User Image

Nayely sighed. "Kemuri...do whatever it takes to secure the village....i want it done NOW!!!" She ordered as she became worried about this, this was too random to be an attack.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image
_-Kemuri Rosu-_

Kemuri gave a swift bow, "Yes my lady." he said before quickly rushing back out the door. While he ran he thought of what needed to be done.

678/678

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Nori rubbed her wrists when Nayley cut the wire away, nodding in understanding of her mother's words. "Yes, mother," she murmured softly. "I understand." She still could not bring herself to meet Nayley's eyes, however, her gaze studying the once-familiar floor of the palace's entrance hall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:49 pm

User Image

Nayely looked at Nori. "So then...i need to know...are you scar-" She sniffed something, something she couldn't see but was in the room, but it was small...small like a new born baby. Nayely's eyes opened widely as now she had an idea. "Nori...did you do something with a man?" She asked.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Nori lifted her gaze, face scrunched in confusion. "Did I do something with a man? I . . . guess so? I did a lot of things with a several men, sometimes a few of them all at once. It was . . . fun . . . for a while . . . but then they all left me." Her gaze dropped again. "I thought they cared, but then they went away and never came back . . . even father . . ."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:00 pm

User Image

Nayely looked at Nori with a surprised face. "Several guys?! Nori wh-" She said as she started to lose it. "WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! Your dad?!" She gave a face of disgust. "Your dad...had sex with you?!" She said with a scream. "Look Nori....you have a child in your body...someone knocked you up." She said.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image

User Image

"Huh?" Nori's eyebrows furrowed as she backed away from her mother when she shouted. "Sex? W-what are you talking about? I-I just met father in Konoha -- m-my brother, too." She stopped and frowned. "You never told me I had a brother . . . wait . . . what do you mean?" The young woman looked down at herself. "A child in my body? Knocked up? I -- I don't understand . . ."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:13 pm

User Image

Nayely looked at Nori with a sad face. "Nori, your brother ran away just like you...EVERYONE that enters my life ends up leaving me." She sat on teh couch and then laid down as tears came down her eyes as she placed a pillow in her face but then tossed it away. "And yes Nori...you have a baby in your body...in eight to nine months...your stomach will be big, and you will have your own baby." She said. "And you have a lot of...cousins..." She said suddenly.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image

User Image

"I know about my cousins, I think." Nori admitted as she walked over to sit on the couch by Nayley's feet. "I met grandpa, too, but Uncle Kleine says he's dead, now."

She fell silent for a time, resting one hand on her stomach, thoughtfully. Her mother seemed to believe that doing something special with a man was what put the baby in her body. She chewed on her lower lip in thought. The only person she had ever done anything really special with was Sunso . . . so did the baby come from him?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff