Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:38 pm
align=Left]Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//MedicalUser Image
User Image

"I am sorry this has to happen but if you would had have a proper transfer we would not be here right now." Sabia said with sorrow in her voice. She didn't like doing this but it was her mission and he was a rain ninja till he did the proper work."You wont have to be there long, you just have to come back to where you became a ninja." she explained just wanting to get this mission over with.

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:39 pm
(GAH!!!!!! MRK YOU AND YOUR EDITS!!!!! I will smack your economy.)

Nanashi sighed slightly. "Nanao, can you make me some chocolate chunk cookies?" He asked his secretary who responded with a nod and left the room. "Soooooo, what I am getting here is that he was here, went there, hit a wall, said screw it, turned around, did the hokey pokey, went home and had a cup of tea? Is this right lil' lady?" He asked of Sabia.

(Also, cookies will be here in two of my posts.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:43 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro face palmed himself of how odd he truly was. His arms together on his chest as a low sigh came from the puppeteer as he could tell what Oki was doing. He kept a very close eye on her, just in case she pulls out her weapon.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:45 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia looked at the man and sighed trying to understand him but got the just of it. "Well yes but he is still a rain ninja sadly. My mission is just to bring him back to the village I think to sort this whole mess out. she said kindly not wanting to offend anyone. "I know it was a bad time he had there but he can't just run away from his village."

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

"Mindless rantings really are very childish. Grow up!" She didn't like who he just ingored her question and asked something totally different.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:51 pm
((Sorry Firu O_O" i didn't mean to frustrate you ><))  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:54 pm
"Girl, you are pretty naive. You really think that if I go back, they will allow me to leave? No, I think something more along the lines of torture and death will be issued. I know what I have done, and see nothing wrong with it." Vilmos said as he allowed his arms to rest back at his sides.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:57 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

"If you are so scared then maybe you could bring a superior with you so they can take you back." Sabia said a bit annoyed. Her mission was to bring him back.

User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori surged forward a few steps, snapping, "Jerk! Don't talk to my Flower-chan like that! You're the one that broke the rules and ran away!" She jabbed a finger at him, her nail slightly darker and sharper -- more claw-like -- than it had been moments before. "She's just trying to do her job. If M--my Amekage wanted you dead, we'd have been ordered to just kill you, but she didn't, so there! You're wrong. Flower-chan is right. Just come back with us, sign the paperwork, and walk out the proper way. It's easy! I don't see what the big deal is about a bit of paper. Is it so hard to sign your name to something?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She thought to herself."Man, he is making the wrong people mad. Like i am going to have to get involved." She then held one hand out."Alright we can do this and get it over with, or............." She wanted hi, to keep guessing.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:05 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia sighed at the little one , even tho she was right, she could not have out burst like that. Sabia was touched though being cared for so much. She put her hand on the little one "You are right but we need to take this more delicately." she explained to her with a sweet but now worried smile.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:05 pm
(I hope you know, in Canada, Economy means something else wink It means random s**t that a rapper brings up in a song in order to connect words.)

Nanashi looked at Vilmos after what he said. "Vilmos has kinda got a point there. Well...sort of. In reality, when someone who has left the village is brought back, they tend to slowly saw off the legs, while the entire time feeding the person adrenaline, so they can't pass out from the incredulous pain or the extreme amount of blood lost. Then they cut out the tongue so they may not speak out against anything. After this, they remove the arms. Oh man, it's always soooooo bloody. Finally, after about a weak of draining them of blood and filling them up - trust me, that really hurts- they finally chop of their head and incinerate the rest of the body." Nanashi finished with a shrug of his shoulders. "But hey, life is about learning right?" He said in a cheerful tone. "I wonder when the cookies are coming? Damnit, all this talk about meat is making me hungry." Nanashi said as he drew his sword so quickly that it would look like he was lunging forward at the kids. However, he wound up grabbing the apply off of Nanao's desk and began to cut and peel it with his sword.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:07 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro yet again sigh of all the drama that was unfolding right in front of his eyes, this is was getting no where, but he remained at his stance. He only watched as Oki jabbered her sharp "talon" at Vilmos's chest, making sure nothing too serious happens. Nakamuro turn his attention to Akkari, iron sand particles floated around the room, a little warning at Akkari. At the same time, tried soooo hard to ignore what Nanashi just said.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori relaxed beneath Flower's touch, ducking her head a little in shame. "Right . . . sorry . . ." she mumbled, staring at her feet before the Otokage's words drew her attention to him. As he spoke, an expression of horror slowly dawned upon her face -- eyes widening to saucers -- color fading from her skin -- mouth falling open. That -- that was -- unthinkable! She began trembling slightly in shock, not reacting when he drew his sword, her eyes locked on him unseeingly. It was -- there was no way that Nayley -- her mother would never! "Mother would never do that!" she blurted without thinking, words full of shock, horror, and outrage. As soon as those words passed over her lips, however, she sucked in a squeaky gasp and slapped her hands over her mouth. Oops. Busted.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:13 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia was getting fustrated with all of this and looked up to the man "My mission is to take the runaway back to the village. If you want you can have some one come with him and they can make him a full sound ninja. Just PLEASE let us get done with this mission. she begged "Look no matter how you look at it he is a RAIN ninja that ran away. We just want to get him back, fix everything then this madness will be over."

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games