Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KTS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:31 pm
(A game within a game Fable)
Alas stared at the green flame and began to talk to her self. "The first one. It is not our duty. To protect those with war upon their knees. I can have nothing for it. It spread the lies that it spoke of at least in legend. I'm…" She stopped. "Alas can be forgiven."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:36 pm
(nope. give up yet?)  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:48 pm
(is it a current or old game?)

Yumi replied " I'll stay here you guys go off on your adventure."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:58 pm
(kinda old. I got it in 2009, when it came out.)

Xavier sighed. Yumi was off the list, so, if every one of Dee's candidates said no, he would have to replace them with members of the Assassins Brotherhood.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:16 pm
(Blazblue: Calamity Trigger)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:28 pm
(Nope. Want me to give it away, now, or ya wanna keep guessing?)  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:59 pm
(nah just give it away)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:04 pm
(the answer was .hack//G.U. volume 1. The reference was to a character called Azure Flame Kite, also known as "Tri-Edge", who, as his real name states, was usually shrouded in blue fire. He was the final boss in the game, but becomes a party member after ya beat volume 3.)  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:07 pm
(oh I never would have guess that. I haven't played the .//hack in like forever)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:09 pm
(Oh right I forgot that .hack is a game within a game.)  

KTS

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:10 pm
(And .hack I never even heard of, so no fair.)

Dee checked no for Yumi. She then said, "All right, we wait on the saiyans in the room on their vote."

Andy finally trudged up the stairs, his hair looking a mess. He then answered, "I will pass on the Harvest Moon quest. I am a bit worn out to go sprite hunting."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:53 pm
Rio who was out on the balcony thought to herself " I better get home and see how father is doing. Knowing him, He's probably sitting at the door waiting for me."

Noticing that her drink was empty, Yumi got up and went to the kitchen to refill it just as Rio entered the lounge.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:01 am
Dee then said to Rio, "You on your way home now, Rio? If you see Bardock, ask him if he'd like to go sprite searching, okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:18 pm
Rio nodded " Ok. I'll let Bardock know if I see him "She exited the lounge and headed off to the steakhouse.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:47 pm
(Existed the lounge? You put it on the map? Tee hee hee. Sorry, your typo was funny, saiyan!)

Dee smiled as Rio left. She was happy to have some people wanting to help her out with the sprite rescue. The current work had been tough. Then she thought about turning her ranch house in the valley into an apartment sized place. She could ask her friend Gotz in Mineral town to start building the second and third floors. She could also explain to the carpenter that this is for the fellow farmers who wish to help with the rescuing of the sprites and to help bring eternal peace to the valleys and the towns.

Meanwhile, a drowzy Andy was trying to head to the public bathrooms for he felt a bit sick after realizing he had cubs within him, but had found Dee's pack instead. He was about to let it loose when Dee yanked the pack out of the way just in time and got her hands filled with the mess instead.

"Oh yuck! Andy! This pack has important stuff in it. Um, Xavier, would you be a sweetheart and take Andy to the men's bathroom? I think that Andy may have something special growing inside of him. I will explain later."

Bianca began bouncing happily knowing what Dee was meaning, but said nothing. Dee giggled and said, "Wow, that sword really is a Goddess. I mean she knows when there are seeds sown and later to be reaped."

She eyed the customers in the lounge to see if they got the hint.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games