Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid World

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all Vocaloid fans! 

Tags: Hang out, Vocaloid, Otaku, Vocaloid World, roleplay 

Reply ♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪
Create Your Own Vocaloid Contest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXEmilyHatakeXx

Friendly Giver

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:04 am
Looks fun ^^ I'll definitely try!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:16 am
im gonna try too biggrin  

SimpIy Complicated

8,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

DarkOverlord Gabriel-Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:43 pm
User ImageName: Hanami Ussu 068-Prototype
Preferred Genres: Pop, Techno,Rock, Metal(and their variations Trance, Symphonic Rock....ect.)
Range: Mezzo-Soprano-Soprano
Item Of Choice: Cherry Swirl Ice Cream in Cup
Personality: Easygoing, Glutton, Mischievous, Confident
About:Bio-vocaloid with both mechanical and organic components.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image
MY VOCALOID L whee
By Silenthalfotaku  

silenthalfotaku

Friendly Fairy

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:30 am
silenthalfotaku
User Image
MY VOCALOID L whee
By Silenthalfotaku

Is that it?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:03 pm
I'll see what I can do ^^ heart  

Yumekisses

WhenOurTimeRunsOut

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:04 am
I'll try brb  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:07 pm
I am so entering this contest! hmm.....does it have to be colored?
*freaks out* there's so many awesome drawings here! heart  

mawan90

AmnesiaEuphouria

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:42 pm
Name: Autumn-tan, Chibi Autumn-tan(Her tiny self that follows)
Genre of musics: Blueish with classical. Heavy emphasis on violin and piano to make it a bit more emotional, with slow melodic vocals.
Item of choice; Pumpkin (Has a strange affinity toward them)
Instrument: Autumn-tan tends to play the keyboard/piano/synth while her smaller self plays the violin.
Personality: Naive and very outgoing. She loves to sit around and play with her keyboard. When it comes to singing Autumn tends to shy away from it expressing that her vocals are not"good enough" But with some convincing she is always persuaded into doing it.She tends to choose to play slowly and melodically over fast and furious. She deems things that generally naughty such as revealing clothing, nakedness, or bad words as unacceptable and shameful.

Autumn keeps a eye out on Chibi Autumn and is often embarrassed by the actions shes does. Chibi Autumn, being more naive and generally weird often gets into trouble and craves attention. For the most part Autumn has to teach Chibi Autumn about things generally after she fails something and cry about it. Chibi Autumn tends to want to play fast but is persuaded out of it, but although the two are different they keep coming together to make their musics....and for there strange affinity of pumpkins they share.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Url to larger version

Hopefully you guys don't mind that I gave her a Chibi version of herself that follows her around....and I hope this character meets all the standards. I also had a ton of pictures but this one seemed the best to use.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:54 pm
maiden492

It doesn't have to be colored. ;3  

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

AmnesiaEuphouria

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:18 pm
CV 0 3 - L u k a
maiden492

Oh year did you revieve my entry picture? Or did I have to send everythinga bout her to you?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:33 pm
User ImageName: Amaye Kurosawa

Height: 5’8”

Genre: Techno but sometimes meddles in different types of Rock. (music example: Love love nightmare )

Item: Salt water taffy (taffy glowstick on chain :3 )

Number: 35

Piercings: Industrial, Ear lobe, Snake bites, Vampire bites (hidden by choker), Vertical Sternum,bottom navel piercing and a Bridge piercing.

A bit about her personality: Amaye can be a tease ocassionaly and she is confident in herself and knows she's attractive. Otherwise she is a kind person and loves to hang out with people she may or may not know. She is normally very laid back but can be stubborn and has her "I know i'm right" moments where she won't back down. She loves having piercings and is always thinking about what she might want next and is even considering to maybe get a tattoo. She also loves to dance while throwing out music and often her wires for her headphone wrap around her. Quite often when making her music it becomes dark without her knowing, the meanings sad and mournful or the beat of the music becoming full of hatred.

Her History:
Amaye was created by a DJ who was down on his luck and hadn't created any hits for a few years. She soon became the DJ's "pretty rave girl" as he called her, he had brought her to life and insisted she be his. The DJ used her as he pleased for all of his wills and whims from creating music to other things. After months of being locked up and being obedient Amaye began surfing the web when he wasn't around, meeting people and learning, she soon came to realize where she was did not make her happy. Enraged by the fact she rebelled, instead of being the perfect girl she ran away as fast as her feet would allow her to. Leaving everything behind her she wandered the streets aimlessly. Lost and tired she went into an empty warehouse to sleep, when she awoke a rave had started, music blaring and people enjoying themselves. Confused she wandered through the crowd until she came upon the DJ booth when the announcement came on "Get your start, amateur night! Come and give it your best shot!" Amaye went into the DJ booth, the only thing she really knew and flipped through the collection of vinyl until she found the song she wanted to use. When her turn came she began to sing with the strongest emotion she ever had, her voice piercing through the warehouse through the speakers coming out through the hearts of the dancers, a dark melodic beat. After this she slowly became a popular DJ for the local raves getting money here and there for the gigs to pay for rent and her obsession with piercings.  

xXEmilyHatakeXx

Friendly Giver

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:42 pm
PinkDemonPiggy
CV 0 3 - L u k a
maiden492

Oh year did you revieve my entry picture? Or did I have to send everythinga bout her to you?

I got it. It's really cute.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:45 pm
CV 0 3 - L u k a
PinkDemonPiggy
CV 0 3 - L u k a
maiden492

I got it. It's really cute.

Awesome and thank you.  

AmnesiaEuphouria

Ryugami Setkiya

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Ryugami Setkiya

Genre: Metal, Punk, Hard, and Alt. Rock types

Item: A black and white feather

Number: 777

Personality: Kind, gentle, caring vocaloid who holds feelings for Miku. He'll put the needs of his friends before his own. You can tell he's happy when he's talking a lot and when he's serious, he goes completely silent

Instrument: Electric Guitar

About: Mostly keeps to himself. He's obviously not human. With his large wings he can fly at supersonic speeds. He carries a rosario on his neck to keep him from going berserk in a fight. He has heightened senses of Sight, Smell, And Hearing. His long fingernails are razor sharp and can cut through anything. He is often seen with either a apple or a can of tomato juice. He needs blood to keep himself from turning into a wild animal, so thats what the apples and tomato juice cans are for. Once his fangs get a hold of something, they don't let go. Ryugami's appearance may be terrifying, but he's really just a big softy.  
♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff