Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:29 pm
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

Yukiko blushes and then smiles.
"Idiot, it depends on you even if I love you it doesn't mean I should force you to like me back too."
She giggles.
"But..."
She leans over and gives him a quick kiss him on the cheek, with a smile.

Fumie

Fumie walks in to the resturant and finds them together.
"Ah...Yukiko I need you to come home now it's late and I need you to help me kick this new guy's butt!"
She looks over at Damien.
"Sorry if I interrupt your little date, sensei."
She smiles as she drags Yukiko who was still trying to tell Damien something but couldn't.

[[Forced Exit]]

((OCC:
Me: I think Yukiko means "I will make you like me".
My Sister: The more the drama the better >: D
Me: Stop it! My sister is currently playing Fumie >.>))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:57 pm
Surprised by Fumie's enterence he looks and sees his familiar Sam ti's sitting in Yukiko's seat.

User Image

Well my prince, smooth as ever. Even if the girls younger you still make them fall. I don't know whose worse, you or my little brother Sabin.

((OCC: Well let's see how Damien and Yukiko survive this. And not to mention poor Anau in the dorm room lol blaugh rofl xd
Kitsumi101
Sapphire_Angel713

Yukiko

Yukiko blushes and then smiles.
"Idiot, it depends on you even if I love you it doesn't mean I should force you to like me back too."
She giggles.
"But..."
She leans over and gives him a quick kiss him on the cheek, with a smile.

Fumie

Fumie walks in to the resturant and finds them together.
"Ah...Yukiko I need you to come home now it's late and I need you to help me kick this new guy's butt!"
She looks over at Damien.
"Sorry if I interrupt your little date, sensei."
She smiles as she drags Yukiko who was still trying to tell Damien something but couldn't.

[[Forced Exit]]

((OCC:
Me: I think Yukiko means "I will make you like me".
My Sister: The more the drama the better >: D
Me: Stop it! My sister is currently playing Fumie >.>))

Sapphire_Angel713

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:03 pm
Sapphire_Angel713

((OCC:
Me: LOL Agreed
Sis: Kukuku Of course I'll make sure that guy get's a beating >: D
Me: =_=
Sis:HEY STOP TYPING IN OUR CONVERSATION! XD))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:12 pm
((OCC: mmmm should i or should i not include Sabin in this??? Na he's got wedding plans lol and of course hunting down more info on Drake and torturing Anau lol.
Kitsumi101
Sapphire_Angel713

((OCC:
Me: LOL Agreed
Sis: Kukuku Of course I'll make sure that guy get's a beating >: D
Me: =_=
Sis:HEY STOP TYPING IN OUR CONVERSATION! XD))

Sapphire_Angel713

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:55 pm
walks in wearing a uniform with the man who is chief of police of a city in the area, Eric McEvoy. Sits at a table without ordering food. User Image

R: You gonna need my help tonight?
E: No i don't think we will.
R: Are you sure? I'm up for it.
E: I think you should try and be normal.
R: Normal?...I'm an assassin not a kid. You can rely on me.
E: *Sighs* I know we can. But i don't wanna have to.
R: *bows* Yes father. If you excuse me I'm gonna go be "normal".* Leaves*
E: And i was hoping to have a nice family chat, I must have upset him. *leaves*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:31 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

Ryuji Vincent an me we all walked into the place .i looked around for an open table then spoted one in the corner in the back by the window ."Oh over there guy lets sit there"I walked back an took my seat at the table .watching the guy walk over ."Come on guys !" i saw the waiter coming an smiled as he place three waters on the table . "well Ryujin , why dont you order first ."i said looking over the menu.  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:53 pm
- looks at the waiter. First i'd like a glass of water. Then I should like "Cochinillo Asado" if you have it.
Looks at her. Your turn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:02 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

I smiled an putt the menu down "I'll have the Wet burrito.Red scacuse please an the Chili Reno . With a coke thank you " it seem that it was now Vincent turn to space out an laughed looking over at Ryujin" so,what were you thinking ? that got you so Preoccupied ?"i tiled my head smiling .i folded an handed back my menu to the waiter ."Thank you for taking care of food. it nice " wondering which one of then would space out next." well scence our game was canceled because of perv. why dont we play some other time."  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:13 pm
selenia50150
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

I smiled an putt the menu down "I'll have the Wet burrito.Red scacuse please an the Chili Reno . With a coke thank you " it seem that it was now Vincent turn to space out an laughed looking over at Ryujin" so,what were you thinking ? that got you so Preoccupied ?"i tiled my head smiling .i folded an handed back my menu to the waiter ."Thank you for taking care of food. it nice " wondering which one of then would space out next." well scence our game was canceled because of perv. why dont we play some other time."

Looks at her. I was trying to find the best way to make you my wife. -Smiles but face turns serious.- Perv you say, what has that creature done.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:25 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

I laughed softly"still on that huh?" i shook my head smiling he was very amusing. then i nodded " yea, he tried to take up residence in my dorm room, insulted a friend of mine who was also a new roommate . then patronized me .then i tried to kick him out he wouldnt listen to me til i threaten him. talk about being deaf .cause i Room with two humans. "I shrugged the waiter brought our drink "thanks" i started to sip on my soda . " i dont know what's worng with him! anyways i dont wanna talk about him.he boils my blood "I said flusteredly ."So, how were you planing on , accomplishing this goal of your ? i'm quite curious."  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:45 pm
Ah. well i figure it won't work if i use power, i'll try the old fashioned way
-smiles as his water is placed- I wonder if i can woo your heart. -stares at the edge of the glass intently the water rose up and formed a rose which then solidified into a rel flower then nestled itself n her hair.- Smiles -There thats what was missing, then again it might not be my place.. Looks at him, maybe he is the one that wants you more. - makes watever is left of the water cover his body and create a tuxedo. now then I am ready for some food.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:59 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

I smiled glad he finally got the idea .i grined"Nope not really ,they'd have Minimal affect on me. " I took a drink now taking out the straw from my cup."the old fashioned way ?" i gigled softly " you mean like actually asking me out an stuff?" I watched Ryujin create the flower out of water as it became real. feeling him place it in my hair i smiled .it smiled pretty "thank you, that very lovely ." i arched a brow trying not to laugh "Woo, my heart ...well just see about that ." i blinked an looked over at Vincent .i hadnt thought He felt that way about me . an Ryujin was just playing at all this nither one could possbily be serious ... could they ? i felt my cheeks flare up at the thought. then water the left over water turn into a Tux on Ryujin, "nice outfit , yea the food should be coming out now" seeing the waiter bring out mines an Vincent an Ryujin food an sat it down on the table infront of us .I dug in "hmmm...so good"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:16 pm
selenia50150
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

I smiled glad he finally got the idea .i grined"Nope not really ,they'd have Minimal affect on me. " I took a drink now taking out the straw from my cup."the old fashioned way ?" i gigled softly " you mean like actually asking me out an stuff?" I watched Ryujin create the flower out of water as it became real. feeling him place it in my hair i smiled .it smiled pretty "thank you, that very lovely ." i arched a brow trying not to laugh "Woo, my heart ...well just see about that ." i blinked an looked over at Vincent .i hadnt thought He felt that way about me . an Ryujin was just playing at all this nither one could possbily be serious ... could they ? i felt my cheeks flare up at the thought. then water the left over water turn into a Tux on Ryujin, "nice outfit , yea the food should be coming out now" seeing the waiter bring out mines an Vincent an Ryujin food an sat it down on the table infront of us .I dug in "hmmm...so good"
-Your thoughts are entertaining you know.. As for your question..if you'd like then yes. -smiles before silently cutting his food and eating it slowly instantly becoming mannered. looks at Vincent. You should be more assertive. or i'll keep her for myself you know. -looks at her
Besides she is quite beautiful.- smiles at his glass- you can be sure we aren't the only ones to covet her. I will guard her well. Will you do the same?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:03 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

I blinked then flushed "you can read my thoughts"the idea of him knowing what i was thinking an what i said were Mortifying."Wel,i...uh ....glad they amuse you " I took a bit of the food gasped slightly looking up at him .then watching his manners change .then hearing what he said to Vincent i laughed softly coruse i was chewing food at that moment so i had to cover my mouth with a hand .but i couldnt help it.it was just to damn funny ."well thank ,but your mistaken. you two are the only one's that "Covet" me ."i feel honored that he would say such things to me ."Well, maybe after this ."I paused smiling thinking about it "if you wanna go to Opera?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games