Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lovely Laces Hilltop ( Romance Area ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:03 am
D-d-dancing? Oh no...
He...didn't really know how to dance.
Aw what the hell, time to just go with it.
He grabbed Liz's hand with a tender touch and reached to her stand point, flowing with the movement along with her.
"u-um...like this...? "
He asked, trying to match his feet with hers.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:08 am
Liz blinked at the way he started dancing and smiled, moving along with him. "Loosen up, you're so stiff." she laughed. She placed her hands on his shoulders and gave him a small massage in hopes of getting him to loosen up. "Does that help?" she asked in a mocking sensual tone.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:35 am
He started to get a little flustered, but still continued his routine, trying to relax for Liz as he looked at her while try to flow his movements. He felt as if he was becoming more in tune with his movements now, as if it was starting to become natural just like war.
Honestly, it made him happy and he couldn't help but foolishly smile at her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:55 pm
"Hey, there we go!" Liz laughed and stopped rubbing his shoulders to dance along with him. "Have you done this before?" she asked with a slight tilt of her head.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:13 pm
Shinzo shyly looked away, trying not to look directly at her.
" Well...not really...I'm not much of a dancer but I don't mind... "
He continued his steps, gripping a little tighter as he got in to it.
He still could not contain the little smile off of his face while he danced.
" So...I'm guessing you are used to dancing? "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:30 am
She smiled and nodded. "My dad made me and my brother learn some ballroom dancing, then after a while I saw people dance weirdly and sorta copied it. I think the fist pump is my favorite." she laughed and hopped a little at the very thought of the dance.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
" Heh...that's funny... So I'm guessing you like dancing, even when it's with another guy you are all alone with in the middle of the night? "
Shinzo said with a sly grin.
" Still, I have to admit, your form is pretty spot-on. Coming from someone that can't dance. "
He leaned in a bit closer, slowing down his foot movements.
" ...but I'm sure you like slow dances, of course... "
His voice was tender and soft, rolling off sweetly and quiet.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:49 pm
It took a while for Liz to realize the joke, and when she got it she punched his arm. "Shut up!" she huffed despite her small smile. Her smile widened again when he complimented his dancing. "I'd hope so! I don't want my dad's money going to waste." She found herself holding her breath when he moved in closer. O-O-Oh, close. So very close. And there was something about his voice that was so... Wah! Was she blushing? Oh no, don't let him see it! What should she do? She break the dance, that'd be to suspicious, so... Liz glanced up at the sky and tilted her head back. "These fireworks are amazing!" she laughed then looked back at him, making sure some of her hair would hide that darn blush.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:33 pm
Shinzo used the moment to his advantage. He noticed she was using some kind of secret agent tactic to conceal her face so he couldn't read it. Nope, he was tricky, too...

" Oh sweet, the fireworks are still going. They just seem to get better too... "

Looking away from the fireworks, he saw most of her face covered by the side of her hair with a shady face hidden on the clear side as sparkling eyes and a small smile cut in half from her bangs. Oh how she should have seen this cliche' coming...

" Here, I got that... "

He motioned his hand, moving the hair out of her face, taking his time as if everything was slowing down around him. Except his heartbeat.
Oh ********, this wasn't a lovey-dovey moment, was it?
OHFUOHFUOHFUOHFU
It's cool man....just stay cool....don't try to freak her out too much...even though you probably have by now.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:41 pm
Alright Liz, you've concealed yourself well! He can't read a - What's he doing? His hand! Oh no, just like that movie! What should she do now, what should she do now? Slap it away, slap it away, her entire mind yelled, but she was petrified. She looked at him and bit her lip. Wow, his hands were warm. Ah, don't get off subject! Find a way to avoid this, find a way... "Ehehe, I don't know what to do now." she muttered aloud and felt her blush brighten up to match the pink fireworks.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:48 pm
Shinzo listened to her comment. Like she was out of ideas. Was any of this alright? Wasn't it all just an accident? Maybe it all fit in like puzzle pieces within this vast and dangerous universe. Oh well. When the situation got dangerous and it came for you to act...it was best for action and do it calmly.
Shinzo slowed his breath, becoming mellow now.

" Just do what I'm doing. "

He took one of his hands, lacing a finger under her chin to raise her gaze to match his own.

" and just try to go with the flow. "

With that, he finally made his action, leaning his face in, possibly expecting the sweet embrace maybe deep down in his heart that he wanted or the embrace of a five-finger smack.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:56 pm
Liz caught her breath when she looked into his mesmerizing eyes. Ah, it was like looking into the ocean, or the stars at night, or both! Her heartbeat was so fast and so loud, could Shinzo hear it? That can't be healthy. Go with the flow... She was already doing that before she heard him. The sound of the fireworks popping and the fire crackling got a little softer, probably to heighten her other senses, maybe her heartbeat was just drowning the sounds. It didn't matter, all that mattered was what she was about to do. Liz leaned her face towards him a little more and hoped she was in the right flow just before she kissed him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:48 pm
As the seconds flew by, it was over just like that.
Her lips connected with his, the touch almost like lotion in silk with each small motion. With that, everything stopped with only thoughts seeming to spray and linger in every direction with different thoughts.
Was this right?
Was any of this a good idea?
Does she really mean this?
Was this all a big accident or hoax?
Maybe this is a dream or something.
A few minutes pass, and still things have seemed to almost be halted with the assuring feeling that the only thing truly positive that this kiss WAS IN FACT real. Oh man...why was something so potentially dangerous feel so right and perfect?
It continued now within the feeling of them now being as close as possible, arms folded in close around one another.
After a few minutes, he disconnected the kiss, looking a bit awkward in the situation he was left in now. Still facing her, his eyes shifted to the side to avoid contacts of their gazes connecting.
Oh man..what was she going to say...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:34 pm
Well, this was pleasant. Bah, why bother acting fancy, this was awesome! Fireworks in the background, starry sky, log cabins! It was exactly like a movie, only something was a bit different. Maybe it was because instead of watching it from a distance, she was actually involved in it. Yeah, that had to be it. She couldn't remember the last time she had so many butterflies in her stomach. He's such a good kisser... And just as Liz thought her heart would burst like a firework, he broke the kiss and looked away. Oh? Did she do something wrong? Ah! Was she a bad kisser? "Well," she broke the awkward silence and smiled at him. "That was fun."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:15 pm
Shinzo didn't exactly break the hug. He only grew his arms more around her, trying to find it all within his head.
" Sorry...I'm not exactly use to this and trying to figure things out. I wasn't expecting any of this to happen or for you to be alright with it. "
He finally reconnected in eye-contact with her.

" If you are sure that all this feels right...then all my thoughts will be fine. "

He made with a final note, embarrassed but smiling.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games