Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Morning Valley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vfedcvfe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:14 pm
Kyuo trys to stands up but passes out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:08 pm
Nikolai shook them off. "now isnt the time..." he stifled a cry and continued walking.

Ray looked at them. "see the passed out guy over there? he used a love potion on Lena. now she loves him and dumped Nikolai, and Damian is the one that gave the kid the love potion..."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:30 pm
"damn... first the kid now his girl.... someone must have it out for him..." iris sighed nad shook her head. "but... did he have to make them cry like that?" she frowned and looked to where the little toddlers were laying on the ground, crying loudly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:34 pm
Lena's expression softened as she watched Nikolai leave. A small part of her was yelling at her to run after him. She took one step in his direction when she saw Kyuo pass out. "Kyuo!" she gasped and kneeled down next to him. She put her hand on his forehead to check if he had a fever.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:36 pm
"hey, thats what happens when your girlfriend for an entire year gets poisioned till she breaks up with you" Ray sighed as Nikolai sat on the grass, trying to calm the toddlers  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:41 pm
the toddlers clung onto their uncle tightly; sniffling and shaking. "mommies not home.... and... iris telleded a scarry story...." they huffed and glanced at their cousin, moving to hide so they couldn't see her.
"so i read them a story from my favorite horror website; jeese.... they're acting like i made them witness a murder or somethign." she rolled her eyes and then looked to Lena. "so....dip wad lost his girl to a love potion?....." she sighed and shook her head. "see; this is why i avoid potions and stick with messign with people's souls..." she huffed, her voice slightly darker then normal.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:44 pm
"wait, you mess with people's souls?" he got an idea. "do you think you could mess with Lena's? maybe the right tweek will get her back to normal"

Nikolai sniffed and held them close "never fall in love..." he whispered to them  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:52 pm
"um.... i make coppies typically... i haven't learned everything about a soul....and if i screw up when working on an actual person; well.... then the person dies." Iris huffed and looked at her feet. "but if you really want me to...." she shrugged, a dark smirk on her face.
the toddlers hugged him tightly, burrying their faces into his shoulders. they softly started to sing a song their mothers had taught them.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:56 pm
"Iris, we want lena better, not dead. of course Terrence could bring her back...."
Nikolai smiled "your mothers were good people..." he sighed and hugged the girls  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:02 pm
"well; depends on your oppinion of better... but if i may ask; how'd captain faints alot get a love potion in the first place?" she huffed and looked at Lena, making a coppy of her soul and looking at the area that was 'infected' by the potion. "oh.... that's where..." she sighed and collapsed the soul back into her hand. "i'm of no use to you right now."
"....." the toddlers said nothing for a little bit before they started to cry some more; holding onto him tightly. "mommies is gone..... they lefted...." the girls sniffled. "gramma takeded them...." they pouted, still crying into his shoulders.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:13 pm
Ray sighed "yeah, i thought so..."
Nikolai cried with them. "I know...i know...it will be alright..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:19 pm
"well; imma get gone now.... things are a bit too emotional around here for me." she sighed and stood up; starting out of the valley while singing last to know by three days grace just to see if it'd bug Nikolai any more.
the toddlers gave tiny yawns and curled up in his lap, shifting into the infant formes as they started to fall asleep.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:27 pm
Nikolai smiled "at least i have you guys..." he sighed and stroked their hair  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:48 pm
Jacob led Chaos to Lena. "there she is." he pointed
"jacob? whats going on?" Nikolai said and stood up  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image

Chaos appeared right in front of Nikolai and studied him. "You've such a fragile heart." he chuckled. "Where is the girl Lena?" he asked and looked down at the baby girls next to the man.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff