Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image
Out from behind the rubble of the Metro's debris, a hulking humanoid monster stomps and grunts toward Shadow with an incessant drool. The beast had no eyes as they appeared to be covered over with hard foreskin that might have grown over and its muscles were like tree trunks. It was a type of Failed that was high intoxicated by the deeper chemicals and was mutated into an Umber Hulk. It was a higher form of Failed that dominates the smaller ones. The Umber Hulk looks down at Shadow smelling his presence and breathing heavily on him. Shadow wasn't intimidated at the least for these were his only word after smelling it's breathe,"Two Words........mouth wash". The beast wasn't amused with Shadow crack joke even though he was more annoyed from the smell. It growl furiously as it tries to swing down and smash him into the concrete. Shadow quickly leaps back, dodging the Umber Hulk's swing. At that moment Shadow becomes more disgusted when the creature hacks up body parts and other foul debris from its stomach. Apparently, something didn't agree with it. "Okay big guy, i can take the a** breathe you have. But that is just plain sick......gulp", Shadow makes a scene for a moment due to the foul stench of the puke as he holds his mouth and tries to maintain his composure. "Looks like you need to go an a diet. And i have just the thing on the menu", Shadow says as he holds together and points his massive caliber at the Umber Hulk.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:36 pm
Cross watched a electricty lifted the hat from her head and put it on his head.

"I'm not afraid of our new friend..he doesn't seem to like you..or me."he said softly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Nyx watched him take the hat and then she looked up at the beast. She spoke in tongues, commanding the beast but he just stared down at her and did nothing. Nyx waited a moment but he still didn't listen to her and she groaned in defeat. "Fine! Ignore me all you want! But you will listen to me when we fight against Vincent or I'll send you back to deepest pit of hell and you know I'll do it." she said as she put her hands on her hips before looking at Cross. She poked his nose and then took his hat as she winked at him. "You baka." she said playfully before she turned on her heel and skipped ahead of him. Luna stood behind and couldn't help but laugh.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Acheron sighed as he looked out over the city. "I can't shake the sense that the darkness... is rising from the depths, though if there isn't something to fight it, it will consume innocent people," he murmured to the silent, still air. He sighed as he turned away, grimacing slightly as he felt a p***k in the back of his shoulder. He cursed as he turned, the tranquilizer dart sticking out of the back of his shoulder. He held up one hand, a sphere of swirling red energy gathering rapidly at the tip of one finger before he released it with a grunt, the orb growing to roughly twice the size of a basketball as it flew at the hunter, whose eyes widened before the energy orb slammed into him with a large explosion. Acheron wavered on his feet as he focused, pushing the drug out of his system. He panted as his muscles burned from forcing the tranquilizer out of his pores before he dropped to one knee, blood oozing from the gashes in his left hand from the shattered tranquilizer dart as well as the impact wound in the back of his shoulder blade.
~OOC:  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:19 pm
“Every man dies - Not every man really lives”
User Image Kasie watched the girl from before summon the beast, her eyes widened as she didn't expect a thing like that, she took a few steps back when the people and the beast past her, she watched them for a moment before shaking her head, she bit the bottom of her lip and followed after them, she past the beast quickly and tugged on the arm of the girl with blonde hair.

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching"
User Image Sandra was walking around the streets thinking where that girl from earlier could have gone, she sighed and shook her head, she heard some noises at the top of a hotel on the roof, she shrugged her shoulders and decided to go check it out, she made a vine appear from the skin of her fingers, she grinned a bit as the vine wrapped around a small pipe on the roof of the hotel, she tugged on the vine and it pulled her up. Sandra balanced herself on the edge of the roof as she made the vine disappear and her fingers went back to normal, she looked around before noticing to figures, she walked towards them a bit before noticing one of them "Vincent" She said still grinning a bit as she recognized him as she recognised him since the government talked about him a few times.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:29 pm
Vincent turned his head toward the girl and scratched his head.

"Well great...please tell me your not one of thouse hunted folk."he said smiling playfully.

"Alright...since you know my name..give me yours."he said. Abyss tilted his hat and dispersed in clear smoke.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image Sandra smirked at Vincent and shook her head "Of course I'm not one of them" She said to him calmly as she looked down to the street before looking at him "I'm Sandra" She said as she looked at him as she tilted her head watching the other figure disappear in smoke.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image

Locations: Inn Room/Leaving | Moods: Curious/Adventuress | Thoughts: I need to get outta here

User Image Marie got the sudden feeling like she had to get out of there. She quickly jumped out the window and wandered down an empty street, opposite of the direction that Cross went. Soon after, she heard loud banging noises from a construction site nearby. She was bored so she decided to investigate. The noises got louder as she got closer to the site. She saw many men working on something. She wanted to get closer, but there was a person who asked for an ID in front of her. She noticed a building very close by that she could climb to get a closer look. She walked over to it, turned her head to see if anyone was looking, and climbed the building in a flash. She walked over to the edge where she could look down. She saw the workers pulling something out. Like a car accident happened and they were pulling the cars out of the asphalt. But they weren't cars. She ignored the matter and figured that they were probably just repaving or something. It still made her wonder, but she was too tired to find out what was going on. For all she knew, a puppy was stuck and they were trying to get it out.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:16 am
User Image
The Umber roars violently as it attempts to lunges at Shadow. Shadow tries to fire at its head, but the gun could only click. "Oh s**t, what i time to reload", he thought to himself. Shadow quickly avoids its assault by leap in his head and knocking the slimy titan down into the floor. Landing on his feet he thinks to himself,"Great, I'm defiantly gonna need a shower after this.". After getting back up, they both began to collide in hand to hand combat in the dark. Shadow maneuvers and avoids with slick acrobatics as the beast hulks around in rage trying to clobber him with its massive fists. The odor up close was starting to get to Shadow as he loses his focus for a moment and ends up getting caught and held upside down by the leg. The umber takes in angered breathes as Shadow nose began to burn with disgust of the creatures odorous stench and its foul breathe. "Ugh...I guess its safe to say he either had bad meat or good cheese", he says as he covers his mouth and nose with both his hands. The Umber was just seconds away from biting down on Shadow and tearing him in half. "Okay thats it", Shadow says as he could no longer take anymore of this odorous battle. He channels his dark power into his free leg and unleashes a powerful fiery kick at its head, causing it to fly crashing in to the wall and snap it's neck. Shadow lands back down safely and smells his clothes. "Ugh...oh great. Now I'm gonna need new clothes", he thinks to himself as he waves his hand to fan the smell. At the last moment, the body of the Umber hulk expels its bowels as the gas creeps around the room like a poisonous omen of death. "Wow, excuse yourse.....ugh? Whaah ha ha ha......gulp", Shadow could only laugh out his disgust of the stench of the creatures final farewell gift. With a horrifying scent filling the air, even the failed that were blocking all the passages ran away in fear. "Oh you sick b*****d...Uggh. My EYES ARE BURNING", Shadow runs like the wind trying to escape the smell. In the end he could hold his composure any longer and spills his cookies. "Huuuaaa...guh....BLAAAHH", his voice echoes through the halls as his head begins to spin. "Ugh that was the worst. I seriously need a Tylenol", he thought as he held his mouth and his ears went down along with his tail like dead weight. Eyes burning, clothes tainted by the sewers odor and violated by the inhabitants of the underground world, Shadow could only curse in his head off. "Guh!! First i bust up my arm, now i smell like something from a backed up toilet. This has been one hell of a day", Shadow thinks to himself as he walks on without a worry of more failed coming after him after his smelly ordeal.

Suddenly just up ahead, Shadow finally finds the crashed opening that leads to the surface. Without waiting another second in the moldy halls, Shadow quickly climbs through the rubble and crawls out on to the surface takes a deep breathe of fresh clean air. The times he spent down under the streets felt like a millennium to him. He rubs his sore arm as he thinks to himself,"I better find a place to clean and rest for the night. This damn injury isn't gonna heal if I don't get some rest. soon.". He sighs as he walks down the street when suddenly, he senses another ominous presence near by. "Oh man, now of all times", he thought as he hid behind the brick walls of a building hoping its not a hunter.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:07 am
Favorite Quote:
"All our knowledge merely helps us to die a more painful death than animals that know nothing"

Apperance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name:
William Crawford

Bio:
William was picked randomly off the street to be an experiment. His family was killed, and 'disappeared', according to the government, the Crawford family never existed. William was a student, he had friends, good grades, a normal lifestyle. His experiment involved gassing him repeatedly in certain douses, exposing him to amounts of radiation, as well as other medical work. Now, he is running and hiding from the hunters, slowly learning his powers and becoming more and more skilled in the careful art of killing his pursuers.

Hunter/Hunted:
Hunted

Powers:
William has complete control over any type of gas, whether it be toxic or flammable. As well as that, William can activate fatal brain tremors, as well as spread radiation poisoning to those he touches, a power in witch he is still gaining control over.

Weapons:
He carries a Beretta 92FS, and ammo for it, just in case. As well as that, under his jacket he has diffident gas tanks attached to his back, small enough to be concealed. He uses them for self defense. To finish, he carries a lighter to burn gas.

Other:
William doesn't like talking to people, and is very shy. As well as that, he is quick to trust those he does talk to.

Song:
Linkin Park, Numb

Hope it's not too late to post a profile! Sorry if someone else already is using the song, I'll change it if someone already is!  

wabbradford

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:51 pm
(change your appearance..and then we are good. aslong as you follow the rules.)

Abyss watched Shadow finish off the monster and then he just stood there in the darkness. The shadows masked his form perfectly.

Vincent chuckled and nodded.

"Fair enough. Nice to meet you Sandra."he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Acheron stood, popping the tendons in his neck with seemingly casual ease. He took two steps then leaped off the roof, ignoring his own wounds, which were healing quickly. He landed lightly on the balls of his feet and kept moving, barely noticing he was moving easily half again as fast as usual. He clenched his fists as he focused, drawing upon the kinetic energy within him already. He felt an answering heat spread through his body as he pushed off the far edge of the roof, landing several dozen feet away from Marie, though he didn't look toward her. He shifted his weight, holding his wrist tightly with one hand while the other was curved like he was gripping a baseball.
~OOC:  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image Sandra smirked and walked along the edges of the hotel before looking at him "Kill any of those hunted yet?" She asked him as she tilted her head at him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:06 pm
User ImageShadow breathes in for a moment to relax himself as he focuses his mind on what the ominous presence was. From what he is sensing, it defiantly wasn't a hunter. His eyes scoped around glowing through the darkness as his back leaned against the wall while he held his fractured arm. It was the same feeling he had when he met Chris in that house with the murdered family. "I know your watching. And for your sake, you better not be Chris.", Shadow threatens the presence as he tighten his grip around his injury.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:34 pm
Abyss's shadows flew forward uncovring him and sending Shadow's arms against the wall..the shadows began to slowly stitch Shadow's wound.

"I am no spirit boy. I am one of the two. A guardian of the void."he growled softly.

"You boy..weren't the only one made by Project DarkStar. Two others were aswell..me and Zero."he said softly. The shadow's realeased the boy's arm..and the wound slowly numbed..as the pain faded off.

"Abyss...at your service."he said bowing.

Vincent looked at his fingers.

"Depends on which hunted you speak of."he said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games