Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Crafter's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to showcase your creations, get inspiration, ask and/or answer questions, and just have fun! 

Tags: Crafting, Beading, Drawing, Jewelry, Photography 

Reply Welcome to A Crafter's Guild
Hello and Welcome! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FionaleFaye

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:19 pm
I know! they were having this deal today where associates get 40% off their entire purchase and i bought like a glue gun, and glue, and christmas cards, and candles, and gel pens... so... much... crafting! I love it so so much.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:15 am
Hello! I'm Ceda and my crafting skills include knitting, sewing, embroidery, and bead work. biggrin  

Ceda

Beloved Browser

8,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:50 am
Ceda
Hello! I'm Ceda and my crafting skills include knitting, sewing, embroidery, and bead work. biggrin
Welcome! I hope you enjoy our guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:57 am
Hello everyone, thank you for accepting me into the guild. I dabble in paper crafts and beading, however my crafting activity mostly consists of cross stitch smile  

Wynter Sparrow

Melodious Conversationalist

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:15 pm
Wynter Sparrow
Hello everyone, thank you for accepting me into the guild. I dabble in paper crafts and beading, however my crafting activity mostly consists of cross stitch smile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:41 pm
hey everyone, I'm so happy to be accepted into the guild. I make hair accessories and different little knick knacks for girls, so far a few of my items were featured on Zulily(its a site for moms if you're not familiar with it) but other than that i'm just a home crafter looking to make it a small business. I can't say how glad i am to find a good crafter's group on Gaia.  

shaiya_the_dark

Devout Loiterer

10,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:42 am
shaiya_the_dark
hey everyone, I'm so happy to be accepted into the guild. I make hair accessories and different little knick knacks for girls, so far a few of my items were featured on Zulily(its a site for moms if you're not familiar with it) but other than that i'm just a home crafter looking to make it a small business. I can't say how glad i am to find a good crafter's group on Gaia.

Welcome to the group!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:53 am
Emm-Kaye
Wynter Sparrow

Thank you biggrin  

Wynter Sparrow

Melodious Conversationalist

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:38 am
shaiya_the_dark
Welcome! I'll have to check out Zulily...it sounds interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:02 pm
Emm-Kaye

Actually i should be more specific, its a site that sells apparel for kids and moms, they also sell alot of handmade things that are created by crafters and smaller stores, like knitwear, baby accessories and such.  

shaiya_the_dark

Devout Loiterer

10,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:46 am
shaiya_the_dark
Emm-Kaye

Actually i should be more specific, its a site that sells apparel for kids and moms, they also sell alot of handmade things that are created by crafters and smaller stores, like knitwear, baby accessories and such.
Congrats on having some of your crafts featured there!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:07 pm
Hi I'm Ponygirl74 or you can call me Pony. I draw, watercolor paint, paint ceramics, some photography ( learning how to use a digital SLR) and crochet. I also am on DeviantArt. (ponygirl74 for art work and lonewolfcreations74 for crochet) Thanks for letting me in this guild.  

ponygirl74

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:38 am
ponygirl74
Hi I'm Ponygirl74 or you can call me Pony. I draw, watercolor paint, paint ceramics, some photography ( learning how to use a digital SLR) and crochet. I also am on DeviantArt. (ponygirl74 for art work and lonewolfcreations74 for crochet) Thanks for letting me in this guild.
Welcome to our guild! I hope you have fun here.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:46 am
Hello! I am Sjo_Oransje, which means sea-orange in Norwegian. I have a lot of needle type hobbies! Embroidery, sewing (mostly re-purposing clothing, and sewing from vintage or costume patterns), I can knit with a loom (still trying to learn without that), I love crochet too.

I have sewn a few plushies, tentaspy from Tf2 and am looking forward to sewing an Enoch from the game Off right now. I was never very strong physically, or very healthy, so these hobbies really helped me be useful but also gave me an outlet. My big project this year will be a gown and matching purse for the Edwardian Ball that is coming up next February!

Anyway! I really wanted to join this guild to meet others that loved this stuff too. I really am looking forward to getting to know everyone, as well as swap stories and ideas! Looking forward again to getting to know you all!  

Sjo_Oransje

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:07 pm
Sjo_Oransje
Hello! I am Sjo_Oransje, which means sea-orange in Norwegian.
Welcome, Sjo_Oransje.
An Edwardian Ball sounds like so much fun! I hope you have fun in our guild!  
Welcome to A Crafter's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff