Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Temple of the Gods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:35 am
Lena looked back up at Yumaki. That's right, she was given a note. She reached into her pocket and pulled it out, starting to read it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:56 am
In red ink, the note read. In the next four hours, every one of my memories from the last two years of my life, will be gone, I wanted to spend the last moments of my memories with you, but you are with Nikolai, which I already expected, which is why I stopped myself from getting to close to you, the reason im ridding myself of my memories is so I wont be in anybodys way anymore, it'll be like I never existed, I will be the younger brother of Yumaki that I was supposed to be, no more love, or distractions...

Forget,
Yuchika Hiro

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:01 am
She finished reading the letter and gripped it a little tighter, crumpling it a little. "Oh Hiro..." she whispered slightly and handed Dragon the letter. "I'll be back in a little bit." she said and began to run to Hiro's room.

Dragon blinked and grabbed the letter. "What? You're leaving already?" he asked as she left. He frowned and looked at the letter. Oh, it's from that Hiro guy... he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:01 pm
he laughed and looked at Dragon. "your the next to get married" he announced. "but, thats up to you. be single or not. dont matter to me." he laughed "oh, and here. i want you to have these." he said, giving him the pictures of when he wasplaying in the box in the abandoned mansion  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:03 pm
"M-Married?!" Dragon yelped and took a step back. "I'm only one!" he said then saw the pictures and looked at them. "At least I was a cute baby." he chuckled and saw the small dragon that carried him around. "Hey, is that Dog?" he asked his dad and pointed at the small, blue dragon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:15 pm
he chuckled "you may be one, but you have the heart, body and spirit of an 18 year old. and the hormones of one, as well." he laughed. "yep, that was dog. and now that i think about it, do you want to rename him?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:21 pm
"I've tried, but she likes Dog." Dragon laughed, embarrassed. "She even grew up, too." he said and whistled. A few seconds later a loud roar could be heard and a blue streak crossed the sky. Soon a large, blue dragon landed behind Dragon and growled down at Nikolai.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:23 pm
Nikolai smiled and patted Dog's snout "easy girl, its me." he looked her over. "my, youve grown"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:37 pm
Before Dog could devour Nikolai, Dragon rubbed her back and said, "Don't worry, Dog, it's just the old man." Dog looked at Dragon then snorted smoke of happiness at Nikolai and licked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:50 pm
Nikolai smiled "she's grown in size, but she is still lovable." he smiled  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:01 pm
Dog growled in delight, but looked over to her right when she sensed someone. She growled protectively as flames danced around her snout. Dragon followed Dog's gaze and rubbed her back again. "Easy, easy. It's just mom." he said and paused. "She looks sad." he said and looked at his dad.

Lena slowly made her way to her family, unfazed by the giant dragon. Her eyes were red from crying and there was a deeply sad look on her face. "Hiro wiped his memory of everyone." she told them and buried her face in Nikolai's chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:04 pm
he sighed "he really did it...i thought he wasnt being serious...." he looked at her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Im here for you Lena...i know how much of a friend he was to you"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:18 pm
"Yeah..... but at least I have you." Lena said and hugged him back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:21 pm
he smiled. "and you always will." he said and kissed her forehead, holding her hand that had the wedding ring on it  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:30 pm
She smiled and gently squeezed his hand back then looked over at the dragon. "So, umm, mind telling me why there's a giant dragon here?" she whispered to him.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff