Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
McGlenn's Furry Pub (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How drunk are you?
It's a pub. I'm hammered.
100%
 100%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 19

JovanniOJVL

9,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:13 pm
(Finally, thank you.)

Maev thought about this.
"Well, I'm not much of a drinker, I'll just take the lightest thing you have, please. The less alcohol, the better."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:22 am
User Image

Florite peeked her fluffly head into the tavern. She had never been drinking before and was curious to see all the bustle inside the bar.

Moving cautiously, the Humicorn slinked into the tavern and sat at the bar. She noticed the bar stools had cracked old vinyl covering them, and that the bar itself was made of a dark wood. Maybe mahogany.

She watched the other patrons of the pub, drinking and having a good time, with an intensity. She had come from a small town and had never really mingled much with others. It gave her a certain pleasure to be around all the lively people in the place.

Florite touched the counter in front of her. It was slightly sticky and had a sweet, yet musky, scent. She took a napkin and set it on the counter over the space. She didnt really wanna know whether it was alcohol or not.

Waving slightly at the bartender, she waited. She wasnt much of a drinker except when it came to social situations. She knew what would happen if she drank too much. She had seen what had happened to Edlyn when she was wasted and wasnt really interested in puking all morning.

She kind of missed Edlyn. She was like her sister and had only started working at Viscaria with her recently.

Sighing, Florite waited for her drink.

Iolite Tarmikos

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:15 pm
Genaldo took a sip of his drink then survyed the pub. Not much was going on at the time, but his brother was murmuring the song "Boris the Spider" very poorly. 'Getting bored...' He said to himself, then saw a new costumer at the bar. His eye nearly popped out when he saw Florite. 'What the heck is...Oh wait, now I remember...' He stopped stareing at her and went back to his drink.

Meanwhile, somewhere to the front. Renaldo was downing more than enough peanuts to choke an elephant. The munchies were settleing in him and he just couldn't get enough. "Gimar f'ore frasim zeemuts!" He croaked down spewing small shells out everywhere. A moment later his neck gave out and it along with his head fell to the table. The drunken crane let out a giggle and stuffed another peanut into his bill.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:06 am
(Clear. *Gives dead thread defibrilation*)  

gamerguy121

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:23 pm
Christoph walks into the bar. "Guten Nacht!" The cat eyes everything. "Lively place, huh?" He trolls up to the bar and sits down on a stool. "Isn't much but it's perfect."
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:04 pm
The german shepherd looked up smiling. "Ah, a fellow from the homeland, eh? What can I getcha?"  

gamerguy121

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:24 pm
James walked into the bar and sat in an empty stool. He looked around and smiled slightly. "Hm, I could use a drink or two." he looked down the bar to see the bartender. "Can I get a vodka? With a shot of bourbon, and hold the ice." he said politely. He wasn't the drinking type, beer didn't solve his problems... but then again, neither did milk.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:17 pm
"Suburban Vodka off the cliffs." The sheppy mixed the drinks, sliding it down to him."  

gamerguy121

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:23 am
James grinned and nodded, "Thanks mac." he downed the drink and sighed again, refreshed, "How's business?" he asked, examining all the varieties of alcohol. He smiled when he saw a few favorites, Nice brew...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:51 am
gamerguy121
"Suburban Vodka off the cliffs." The sheppy mixed the drinks, sliding it down to him."

"You have any lager? The real stuff like they make back in Deutschland, It's been so long." He looks around remembering his hometown, just an hour from Munich. How he went and worked at Oktoberfest.  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

JovanniOJVL

9,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:56 am
Maev sits silently on a stool near the counter. Still awaiting his drink.
He looks around and smiles to see all the interesting people in here.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff