biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:53 pm
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan

Me too!! ^-^ Hamburgers look disgusting in those Carls Jr. and McDonalds commercials... .___. They show a close up of it and I keep thinking, "How am I going to fit that in my mouth??" Aww...D: people think that we Asians eat weird food and Asians think that others eat weird food...XD Like snails!! O___O I would never eat that....

Well, I've actually tried snails before. And they're actually good! I mean, they aren't slimy at all! I mean, now I really appreciate the French!! xd Well... I appreciate their cooking, just not their perverts! xd

Oh really?? Unfortunately, there's barely any French restaurants in America..xD Hahah LOL...Francis creeps me out...>u< haha...Hetalia has too many stereotypes...xD Only South Korea became offended by it...But I think that Hetalia puts stereotypes in for a reason....to describe the different stereotypes of countries to others and say its untrue I guess...C:

Ya! lol! But what I've noticed is that I never even heard of some stereotypes before, but sometimes when I listen to my parents and family members talk about other countries, I've noticed how some stereotypes are true... But, I remember hearing my grandma talk about how the Russians are good at ballet... It just gave me some really weird images.... sweatdrop

Hmm...I think I've heard about that stereotype...xD Well, some people can do a certain thing and some people can't...I think stereotypes were believed by others because people from that certain country have a lot of people who can do that same hobby or have the same interest...For example: China and his delicious cooking ^-^ Maybe most Chinese are great cooks...Well I don't believe in stereotypes...but some of them are true...O___o

Ya! stereotypes are kinda like myths. Some are true, some are not. Either way, everyone's different, and some stereotypes might fit them, while others don't. xd

Exactly!! ^-^ When people make stereotypes of my nationality, I don't really get offended, I just laugh because some of them are true...XD

lacielle

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Xisuu

3,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:47 pm
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan

Oh really?? Unfortunately, there's barely any French restaurants in America..xD Hahah LOL...Francis creeps me out...>u< haha...Hetalia has too many stereotypes...xD Only South Korea became offended by it...But I think that Hetalia puts stereotypes in for a reason....to describe the different stereotypes of countries to others and say its untrue I guess...C:

Ya! lol! But what I've noticed is that I never even heard of some stereotypes before, but sometimes when I listen to my parents and family members talk about other countries, I've noticed how some stereotypes are true... But, I remember hearing my grandma talk about how the Russians are good at ballet... It just gave me some really weird images.... sweatdrop

Hmm...I think I've heard about that stereotype...xD Well, some people can do a certain thing and some people can't...I think stereotypes were believed by others because people from that certain country have a lot of people who can do that same hobby or have the same interest...For example: China and his delicious cooking ^-^ Maybe most Chinese are great cooks...Well I don't believe in stereotypes...but some of them are true...O___o

Ya! stereotypes are kinda like myths. Some are true, some are not. Either way, everyone's different, and some stereotypes might fit them, while others don't. xd

Exactly!! ^-^ When people make stereotypes of my nationality, I don't really get offended, I just laugh because some of them are true...XD

Ya! xd Especially for that one stereotype that Russians are good at ballet.... Oh gosh!!!!!! xd ROFL!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:00 pm
Toryie

Ya! xd Especially for that one stereotype that Russians are good at ballet.... Oh gosh!!!!!! xd ROFL!!!!

LOL....xD I can't imagine Ivan doing ballet!! >u< They really should just put South Korea in the anime ^-^ Hidekaz should at least change his personality...The fan made North Korea (Im Hyung Soo) is better than his South Korea...Hyung Soo should South Korea!! Maybe the Koreans will be okay with it?? xD

User Image
Fanmade: Im Hyung Soo
I like his personality better!!

lacielle

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Luna Padfoot

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:29 pm
i honestly don't remember if i posted here or not lol

Derp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:29 pm
I want to stay >w

Piko-In-Your-Pants

Lyouie

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:00 am
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:05 am
hey anyone got the Len Kagamine profile cause i cosplay as Len and i also want to participate in RPs as Len  

Hinamori Amu Amulet

Dedicated Genius

7,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100

CupcakeKawaii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:12 am
Bump~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:25 pm
Hello.Hello.Hello..
Vocaloid Fan. heart
I don't really post much o.o"  

SquishiiLi

6,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Strawberry Rosa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:17 pm
I got Miku on my facebook. <3 I send her loves often.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:17 am
To be honest.. I hope Vocaloid 3 doesn't over run Miku and her friends!!!!  

CupcakeKawaii

pandacard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:46 am
Stay yes please.
:>  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:08 am
I want to stay, and find a way to contribute  

Strawberrie Land

EtherealGirl

Beloved Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:13 pm
My internet went down so I havn't been on for half a month!!!!  
♪ 01 ♬ Main Forum ♪

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff