Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
War! (o/a) massive rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:47 pm
Jason knew it was wrong. Neither of them would be doing this in front of Jasper. He didnt feel right.. "No.." He pulled away from Arron. "Its not you..." He wiped his eyes. "Thats not Arron.." He backed up to the door, and turned quickly to the nurse's station. "I need my brother's room, please!" He begged.

Michael jumped down on the bed as soon as the door opened. It was that creep doctor from earlier. "Can I go home yet?"
He laughed. "No." He placed his hand on Michael's shoulder. "I've assured your mom that you'll be well taken care of for the next two days."
"Two days!? Is that woman insane!? I cant stay here for two days!" He squirmed out from under the doctor's hand. "Dont you dare lay a hand on me, you freak!" Michael clenched his fists. "All I need is something to eat, I'll be fine!"
"We need to know why you arent eating." The doctor said calmly. "And if your body is straining from lack of food. You really should calm down, son."
Michael hissed. "Dont call me 'son'. Are you insane?! Call Anne now!"
"Fine. But only if you calm down."
Michael sat down on the bed. Idiot! How dare he talk to me like this!
"I need to give you an IV so we can give you all kinds of vitamins and nutrients."
A nurse appeared at the door with a needle, tape, and an alcohol wipe.
"It'll only be a small sting." He pricked Michael's arm.
Michael screamed. "THATS NOT A SMALL STING YOU JERK!"

Anne came into the kitchen. "Oh, it smells nice in here. I assume Josie didnt make anything?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:45 pm
Aaron looked at him walk away then started to rush after him. He ran into the nurses station and got behind Jason and whispered into his ear " Whats wrong! Did something happen? he started to chuckle
"I am Arron you must believe me... He watched as the last nurse left the room and the desk lady walk away to talk to a doctor in a hallway that seemed far. He grabbed Jason's shoulders and turned him around and kissed him. Don't act so afraid of me... you love me don't you?

Kotomi nodded " it does smell good in here and yeah Jossie didn't make anything. So did you stay long enough to know what they are gonna do to Michael in the hospital?" she asked  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:53 pm
Jason put his arms up. "No- Arron..." Was he acting like that just to scare him? It was working... "Your not being yourself, Arron... Please, before they turn around. I do love you... But your not being yourself. Arron, please!" He couldnt help but wrap his arms around Arron. Does he enjoy seeing me in pain like this?

Anne looked over Adam's shoulders to see what he was making. "I didnt know you could cook!" She sounded happy. She gave him a hug. "Mmm and I thought we were gonna have to order out again." She sat next to the new girl. "I forgot your name. And ya, they'r gonna keep Michael til tomorrow. Jasper should be done in about an hour... I dont know. They'll call here eventually." She waved it off.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:15 pm
Aaron held Jason in his arms "Then why did you leave the waiting room, silly? He let him go and took his arm quickly then started to head right back into the waiting room. Aaron grabbed him again and kissed him softly then rubbed his cheek. "Its nice to hear you saying you love me...but I thought we would be some where different when you did". He took Jason in his arms "It feels so nice when I hold you"

"Oh, my name is Kotomi. You seem a lot happier that you took them to the hospital... I guess it is nice to know they are going to get better though"  

Isniffapples
Crew

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:25 pm
In a few minutes of being in the room, Kavi was already done. She smirked and as she walked out of the room she had been held in as she muttered loudly. "Its bout time the doctors did something useful round here." She flipped her blond hair back behind her and couldn't help but glance in Micheal's room. She rolled her eyes. "Doctors are such bad lairs right, kid?" Kavi asked leaning on the door frame.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:26 am
Michael lifted his head to the girl. "Ya, no kidding." He glared back at the doctor. He tossed the empty pill bottle to the girl. "If you see two guys making out in a waiting room, that belongs to the sociopath one." He smiled darkly. I'd like to see how long he can go without them...
The doctor stood and started walking towards the girl. "Excuse me- I'm going to need whatever that is."
"Dont give it to him!" Michael grabbed the doctor's arm. "You told Anne you'd take care of me, remember? She wouldnt be happy if you lied to her again."
The doctor yanked his arm back. "Miss, Im going to have to confiscate that." He held his hand out to her.

Jason blushed. "I... I was scared..." He said. Arron's arms around him... "Your warm.." He giggled. He rubbed his cheek against Arron's. He let him lead him back to the waiting room.

Ryan laughed. "Nah, I'm just glad theyr out of my way. Especially that brat." He cocked his head at the girl. "Your cute. How exactly did you find the house?" You think the company tells them where to find us? Anne suggested. She sounded tired. 'I dont know..' Ryan shrugged.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:48 am
Kavi snickered at the doctor and nodded at Michael. "Don't worry I'll give him these for you, as for you." She glared at the doctor and slid the bottle into her back pocket. "I don't think so. You go to reach for these and I sue for harassment. " She smiled at Micheal and teasingly waved to him as she ran down the hall. Kavi ran straight to the waiting room and noticed Jason and Arron. "Okay which one of you takes the psycho pills?" She drew the bottle out of her pocket and held it out to both of them not sure who gets it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:50 am
Kotomi blushed a little bit "Well its a long story but I didn't have no where to go and at the time I was out in the woods just singing and Arron had came up to me and he said it would be alright if I stayed here a night until I can find somewhere to stay" she answered feeling nervous

"I can only go so far since we are in this place...you know that right?" Aaron looked at him then kissed him before he could answer. He turned his head to the girl and walked up to her. "Its alright I don't need those anymore" he chuckled a little  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am
Jason was on the small couch. "Where did you get those?" He asked the girl. He'd never seen her before.

"Arron said you could stay?" Ryan growled. Anne took over; "He has no right to be inviting people. Its not his house." Her mood darkened. "If you need a place to stay, then your welcome to stay here. I cant turn you away.. Especially after an idiot said you could stay."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:19 am
Kotomi smiled "Thanks" she said almost yelling .I wonder what they are gonna do to Arron....

Arron sat down in a chair to calm his mind "yeah where did you find those at"  

Isniffapples
Crew

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:28 am
Kavi rolled her eyes or her only exposed eye for her fun of eye patches. "Its not important where I got them. All I have to do is hand this over to one of you so here take it." She tossed it at Jasper making it land in his lap. Kavi looked at Arron, and smirked. "Like I said its not important. Just as long I give them to one of you then I'm done." She leaned on the wall giving both of them a look. "What's your names? I'm Kavi if your wondering." She said shifting her eyes to the bandage on her hand already bleeding though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:15 pm
((you mean Jason))

Aden lifted his head up now looking at Kavi "Such a direct person... well my name is....Arron and those were mine and yeah its important so why not just say where you got them from!?"  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:17 pm
Jason jumped. "Theyr not mine..." He placed them on the table. He lowered his head, blushing at Arron.

Jasper flinched. The wrap on his arm was freezing. He forgot what they called it, but as it started to harden in warmed up. He wouldnt be able to move his arm... That means... He sighed. He wouldnt be able to shoot at any enemies in the game, either..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:23 pm
(( Crud.. My bad sorry! ^^; ))

Kavi gave Arron a cold glare. " I don't know his name. Why should I even tell you a thing? I almost got busted for even taking them to you. " She crossed her arms and smiled lightly. " So be grateful and shut up already before I give you a reason to start something." She turned her gaze at Jason. "I like this one better out of the two of you... He's quieter then you." Kavi looked back at Arron, her eye shining with amusement.  

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:38 pm
Aden didn't bother giving her a cold look knowing his eyes already looks cold "If you didn't know the damn person why even do something for him!? Idiot. This isn't your stuff to be passing to the wrong person and to not say where you got it from! And don't tell me to shut up were already in the hospital the only place your gonna be in is in one of those damn beds." Aden leaned back in the chair.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games