Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital Battle: OOC [To be removed after fight] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:12 pm
Incubus Shane
Rahenno
Look don't try to act all friendly towards me, just cause you got your way. The only reason I'm saying that is because I got tired of you, and you way of thinking. That fight wasn't fun, I thought it would be, but someone like you really knows how to turn it up side down and then say I did something I never have done. I just grow tired of always arguing with people like you when ever I fight them.

o sry your majesty, i will try to be a better host

so newayz, DSW, I know what you mean, lol
I'd prolly be just as riled up about this... but we'll have to see that when the time comes.

Shane....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:17 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Dark-Ninja70
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
By the way, Jedi...you've been bleeding out from cutting your legs off. Not only that, but you caused jagged wounds by cutting them off with Samehada, meaning it'll take a significantly longer time for them to clot. Think of it like how it bleeds more if you cut your finger with a razor over a typical knife. On top of that, the air is humid from the acid rain. So...with such conditions, you'll bleed out within your next post or two...basically, you made a fatal mistake in coming back to fight. You can't get to a hospital within two posts, because the one currently there has not a soul left to heal you because of the destruction. All equipment has also been destroyed. The furthest you could get--with the fact that you've already spent one post bleeding out--is into Grass Country or into another country, and that's only for one post. Your death post.

Sorry, dude...you should've just run. D: I really liked Jedi, too. I thought he was a BAMF.

Alright so I've done some research and there wasn't a lot of info on having both of your legs cut off lol but here's what I could find.

The World Health Organization made a standardized grading scale to measure the severity of bleeding.

Grade 0 - No bleeding.
Grade 1 - Petechial bleeding (minor hemorrhage)
Grade 2 - Mild Blood Loss, requires transfusion
Grade 3 - Gross Blood Loss, requires transfusion (severe)
Grade 4 - Debilitating blood loss, retinal or cerebral associated with fatality.

Grade 3 is probably what Jedi would be in and he would have lost about 30-40% of his blood volume and 40% is the most you can lose without dying. He'd be in shock, blood pressure would drop,

From what I've read Jedi has about 3 minutes to live (3 posts) with both legs severed. By post 1 (minute 1) he'd be feeling the effects of Grade 3 and probably have lost 30% of blood volume. By post 2 (minute 2) he'd have lost around 35% of blood volume and probably pass out and would be reliant on his dragon to get him to the hospital. Lastly, if he couldn't leave the area by his second post to go straight to a hospital where a medic nin could take action immediately then he'd die in his 3rd post.
He burnt his wounds shut and left, thus remaining alive. XD

Yes but was this in his 1st, 2nd or 3rd post?

EDIT - That was his 2nd post since the injury, he'd be passed out before he could do that.  

Dark-Ninja70

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:19 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Rahenno
Look don't try to act all friendly towards me, just cause you got your way. The only reason I'm saying that is because I got tired of you, and you way of thinking. That fight wasn't fun, I thought it would be, but someone like you really knows how to turn it up side down and then say I did something I never have done. I just grow tired of always arguing with people like you when ever I fight them.

I'd prolly be just as riled up about this... but we'll have to see that when the time comes.

Shane....

What? If he's being a p***k, why do I take the fall for simply responding? I tried being friendly and he acted like a jerk.

Stop blaming me for every single thing that ever happens in this guild. >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:19 pm
Dark-Ninja70
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Dark-Ninja70
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
By the way, Jedi...you've been bleeding out from cutting your legs off. Not only that, but you caused jagged wounds by cutting them off with Samehada, meaning it'll take a significantly longer time for them to clot. Think of it like how it bleeds more if you cut your finger with a razor over a typical knife. On top of that, the air is humid from the acid rain. So...with such conditions, you'll bleed out within your next post or two...basically, you made a fatal mistake in coming back to fight. You can't get to a hospital within two posts, because the one currently there has not a soul left to heal you because of the destruction. All equipment has also been destroyed. The furthest you could get--with the fact that you've already spent one post bleeding out--is into Grass Country or into another country, and that's only for one post. Your death post.

Sorry, dude...you should've just run. D: I really liked Jedi, too. I thought he was a BAMF.

Alright so I've done some research and there wasn't a lot of info on having both of your legs cut off lol but here's what I could find.

The World Health Organization made a standardized grading scale to measure the severity of bleeding.

Grade 0 - No bleeding.
Grade 4 - Debilitating blood loss, retinal or cerebral associated with fatality.

Grade 3 is probably what Jedi would be in and he would have lost about 30-40% of his blood volume and 40% is the most you can lose without dying. He'd be in shock, blood pressure would drop,

From what I've read Jedi has about 3 minutes to live (3 posts) with both legs severed. By post 1 (minute 1) he'd be feeling the effects of Grade 3 and probably have lost 30% of blood volume. By post 2 (minute 2) he'd have lost around 35% of blood volume and probably pass out and would be reliant on his dragon to get him to the hospital. Lastly, if he couldn't leave the area by his second post to go straight to a hospital where a medic nin could take action immediately then he'd die in his 3rd post.

first. the last thing he did before heading straight to the hospital. and your free to use Tenka if you must  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:20 pm
Dark-Ninja70
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Dark-Ninja70
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Grade 0 - No bleeding.

Very beginning of his second. So he wouldn't have quite passed out yet, meaning he's alive, but extremely weak. He managed to seal his wounds in time.  
Dark-Ninja70
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Dark-Ninja70
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Grade 0 - No bleeding.

EDIT - That was his 2nd post since the injury, he'd be passed out before he could do that.

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Rahenno

Shane....

What? If he's being a p***k, why do I take the fall for simply responding? I tried being friendly and he acted like a jerk.

Quit instigating it, you're provoking him for another fight. *Sigh* must I be the parent of this? lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:23 pm
I was merely only stating the truth. I've watched other fight's with you in them before. They all turn out the same way. So i'm not going to lie about how your image is in the guild.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:23 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Rahenno

Shane....

Quit instigating it, you're provoking him for another fight. *Sigh* must I be the parent of this? lol

I never instigated, in fact, the mass influx of people trying to hound on my every breath instigated all of this. I simply respond, and then I get treated like I'm some evil dictator just because I don't appreciate being ganged on. What would you do in my situation? If every single person was like "no, your move is invalid, you're lying, you're making stuff up" before even bothering to try and read? That annoyed the hell out of me. But no one even tried to apologize for getting their information screwed up. I am obviously annoyed by this, and if he's going to just act like a queen then he's going to be treated like one. I even told him I'd be a better host next time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:24 pm
Rahenno
I was merely only stating the truth. I've watched other fight's with you in them before. They all turn out the same way. So i'm not going to lie about how your image is in the guild.

And what does my image have to do with you, hm?

My image is my image. If you think it's "oh so bad" and I am "oh so mean" then why don't you just block list me? I wouldn't mind.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:27 pm
If it were up to me i'd just block you from the guild entirely. The only thing keeping you safe is your title.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:27 pm
.... I give up! *Walks out the topic*  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:29 pm
Rahenno
If it were up to me i'd just block you from the guild entirely. The only thing keeping you safe is your title.

But I've broken no rules, sooo

@DSW: That's what's for the best. xD

I don't see why he bothers to try and be grumpy about it, what's done is done.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:33 pm
Nah, not grumpy, I just hate when people try to antagonize me. But you know what here's my last post. I'm going to be the better man, and just walk. But for your sake, you better become a better host.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:39 pm
Rahenno
Nah, not grumpy, I just hate when people try to antagonize me. But you know what here's my last post. I'm going to be the better man, and just walk. But for your sake, you better become a better host.

I'll try Q_q  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces