Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 pm
"Yes, it is." Alan replied, opening the door and walking in.

In the room were two doors, one for men, and the other for a women. Both have a mirror inside, as well as a bench to sit.
There was a third mirror outside of the two rooms.

"Quite the intimate room, huh?" Alan asked, teasing Abagail.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:12 pm
When they entered the room, Abagail began to look for a possible escape route immediately. To her disappointment, the door was her only exit and it was too obvious and right by the bench, putting it out.

She had to admit, to herself at least, it was better than she expected.. At least she'd get some privacy while she dressed.

"Please." She scoffed, looking at him with a dull glare. "The only action you're getting from me is in your sick dreams, Mister Intimate."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:40 pm
Alan just gave a smirk, his hand on the buckle again, just to see how she would react.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:53 pm
"KNOCK IT OFF, PERVERT!" Abagail barked, fidgeting again when Alan grabbed onto the bra buckle.

"What is it with you and touching me?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:57 pm
"You're just so touchable." Alan chuckled as he released her legs, taking a switchblade out of his pocket, and pressing the button to reveal the knife.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:05 pm
"That doesn't sound creepy." Abagail grunted, before Alan pulled out the switchblade. Her eyes immediately went on it, wide with fear.

"W-What are you doing..?" She asked nervously as she kept staring at the blade.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:15 pm
Alan looked from the blade, to her before giving a devilish grin, slowly moving the blade towards her.
"What do you think..?" he asked, still grinning.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:20 pm
"I think it's pointy." Abagail replied with a dead tone, as she was trying to keep her composure while he moved the knife closer to her. She knew he was weird and a freak, but she didn't think he was the cutting type. Maybe I really should listen to him... She thought worriedly as a bead of sweat ran down the side of her face.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:22 pm
The grin got bigger.
"Now, seeing this knife...What would you say if I wanted to take your bra off..?" he asked, his hand back on the buckle.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:29 pm
Abagail uncomfortably fidgeted again in Alan's arm, moving because of both the knife and his hand messing with her bra again. Alan kept going from bad to worse with her, and it was beginning to anger and scare her.

"No.." She whimpered, trying to move herself down so his hand couldn't be on the buckle anymore.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:36 pm
The blade was now placed at the center of her bra, ready to cut it open.
"Come now. I wouldn't want to ruin a lovely pair~" he chimed, his hand still on the buckle.

"And if you move too much...Who KNOWS what might happen.."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:12 am
Abagail gave a defeated whimper as the blade moved in closer, now ready to bust her bra in the front. The pervertedness of Alan was starting to get more scarier than it was creepy and annoying. What if he decided to just skip the molesting, like she grumbled about? He certainly acted like he was moving himself closer and closer to just flat out using her body however he pleased.

"W-What are you doing?" She asked nervously, trying to move as little as possible to prevent the fabric from being cut by the knife, and herself, all the while trying to get the buckle out of his hand.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:16 am
"What does it look like, Abagail..?" Alan asked, the knife still on the fabric, and his hand still firmly on the buckle.
"I'm giving you a choice here. Either you allow me to take it off the normal way, or I cut it up the center, and knowing you, you might get cut in the process~"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:27 am
She looked up at Alan with a confused expression. Abagail had been behaving the whole time. From what she understood, he only got weird when she didn't want to listen (which was never, but she had to stop in the study before he did something worse). All she had been doing was be carried in his arms to the dressing room, and now this?!

"But... But..." She whimpered, looking down at the blade. "I was going to change. I haven't done anything."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:31 am
The knife was then moved closer to the fabric, part of the steel touching her skin.
Whether or not that side was dull, she would have no idea.

"Make your choice."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games