Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:09 pm
Hiro grinned as he walked to Lena, placing a soft peck on her lips and putting an arm around her, looking at Damian. "Hmm, well, when someone is in a room with an attractive girl like Lena..." He let his voice carry away and winked at Damian. "Well, you get my point." He said playfully before pulling Lena's body closer.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:19 pm
"Just because some part of my race is gone doesn't mean I can't find my own dad!" Dragon yelled at his grandfather, eyes turning venomous purple.

"La la la - I can't hear you! - La la la!" Damian yelled out with his index fingers in his ears, his back facing the lovey dovey couple.

Lena blushed when Hiro pulled her towards him then smirked mischievously. "Yeah, but the real winner's me. I mean, a stud like this all to myself? C'mon!" she giggled and drew circles on his chest with her finger teasingly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:33 pm
Hiro smirked back and leaned by her ear. "Hmm...If you think that im all yours now, wait till later." He blushed softly at his words, his eyes still filled with lust and care as he looked at her, remembering the situation that earlier occured as he bit his lower lip shyly, holding himself back.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:37 pm
"You're making me wait?" Lena mock pouted at Hiro, trying not to giggle at his blush. She looked into his eyes then looked away before he could see her small blush climb back onto her face.

"LA LA LA LA LA!" Damian practically shouted, his fingers shifted into ear plugs.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:52 pm
Hiro smiled as Damian ignored them. "Well, Damian's back is turned, we could sneak upstairs without him knowing." He whispered the words into her ear and a large part of him wondered if she took his words seriously. He kissed his girlfriends neck softly, then let his tongue lick across her neck before biting gently, a cute pink blush resting on his cheeks as he pulled them closer to each other, leaving no gap as he felt his body press to hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:03 pm
Lena looked at Damian then back at Hiro, considering his offer when he kissed her neck. She practically melted when he hit a few pleasure spots and leaned her body against his, caressing his cheek. She could see why girls swooned over vampires now! "Oh..... What are we waiting on?" she half-whispered, half-moaned.

((gtg, byeee!!!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:19 pm
Hiro's blush reddened as her body leaned against his and a smile rested on his lips as he felt her hand against his cheeks. "Lena..." He was cut off when he heard her answer with a slight moan, making his eyes widen slightly. "Nothing, lets go." He whispered as he made a portal behind him leading to the 70'th floor, so Damian wouldn't find them. He fell back into the portal while holding her, not landing on a floor, but a comfortable bed, with her atop him. "Lena-chan, I love you." He whispered as he looked at her, smiling warmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:12 pm
Tabuu sighed sadly. "Dragon....lets go somewhere el..." he was cut of by a dark figure. "No....It...It cant be...." he muttered  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:23 pm
Lena blinked and looked around at the new place they were in, her hands a little away from Hiro to hold her upper body up while the other half rested against him. She heard him tell her he loved her and looked back down at him, smiling softly. "I love you, too." she said, part of her feeling weird since it had been a while since she told anyone other than Nikolai that. She shook the feeling off and leaned down to kiss him.

Dragon was already calling his dragon out when he heard his grandfather murmur something. He looked back at him then followed his gaze to the dark figure, ready to attack. He sure as Hell wasn't in the mood for this crap.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:26 pm
the dark figure looked at taboo then at the palace. Tabuu's eyes widened and ran to the temple. "EveEverybody out!! right now!!" he yelled "no questions just do it!"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:52 pm
Yumaki grinned as he walked out, pulling his scythe out from the darkness that now surrounded him. "Dont worry, i'll end this quick, plus, this temple...Cant be harmed...Benihime..." He whispered the last word and all the injurys the temple sustained regenerated immediately. "Theres a reason it's called immoral..." A scarlet wind rolled around his scythe as he looked at the being.

Hiro leaned up and kissed her lips, enjoying her taste as he placed hands on her hips. He noticed the commotion downstairs, but there was enough trouble for one day, he didn't really care anymore. Hiro slowly closed his eyes as he sucked her bottom lip, wanting entry.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:56 pm
The being looked at the temple and pointed a hand towards it, instantly a chunk blowing off of it..

tabuu looked at Yumaki. "Thats nikolai's spirit...the Spirit of destruction..." he shudderd "I warned you"
((time for Nikolai's revenge wink )  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:05 pm
Damian felt the temple tremble and shifted the ear plugs back to fingers. "The heck was that?" he blinked, getting no response. "Lena?" he muttered and turned around, feeling his jaw hit the ground when he saw that she and Japan were gone. Even Armageddon was gone! He was about to go search for them when he saw Yumaki with a scythe. "Hey, what's happening?" he asked then followed his gaze to Dragon, alien guy, and now a shadow thingie. "Things just get weirder..." he blinked.

Dragon blinked as he saw part of his dad then looked at the temple. "Stop! None of this is worth killing them over!" he yelled out to the dark figure. "I'm furious and upset, too, but you'll only regret it." he whispered.

She was about to continue with the kiss when the temple shook, startling her. She sat up and looked around with worry. "What now?" she frowned.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:09 pm
"your trying to reason with a shadow" Tabuu said. and picked up Dragon. "I have to get you somewhere safe"

The Spirit of Destruction looked at Dragon then back at the temple, raising an arm. another chunk of the temple exploded, pieces falling all around  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:17 pm
Yumaki grinned as the temple regenerated. "Kouketsu Benihime." He said as the temple instantly disappeared, heading to a farther location as it resided in a small woodland area far away. "Im sorry, but everyone in there is vulnerable, soo." He waved his scythe down as a small wave of darkness flowed from it. "I have to stop you." He muttered, then looked at Dragon. "Take your grandfather and leave." He told the boy.

Hiro looked around at the new location. "Looks like Yumaki cut us a break." He laughed and looked at Lena. "I might die if I fight another battle." He sighed, abit of truth in what he said, he was tired and worn out.

((Told you i'd do it Nerd ^-^))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces