Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:50 pm
"The food in front of you is of Italian design tonight." Colorless replied, answering both Jack and Zarex.

"As to where you will sleep, I shall show you inside once you have eaten." he added, sitting down as well, many of the other Barons slowly going back to their own conversations.

Zahzi and Brad sat as asked and had begun looking through the selection.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:59 pm
Flint had started to chow down on the food, too hungry to slow down.
Dania did the same though Amaya wasn't too interested. She mostly moved it around on the plate rather then actually eating it.  

cptflint

Sielent

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:50 am
Once Crash's feet touched the ground, he was a blur until he had a seat at the table with food piled up on his plate. "Thank you for the food!" he said before munching down the pile of food in front of him. "Yum! Amaya, you should try the fettuccine! It's delicious!" he said, noticing the bob cat's habit of not eating.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:30 am
"H-Hey!" Gabriel whined as Crash took off, taking his tied on pillows with him. She stood uncomfortably still where she had been while everyone else moved out to grab their meals. And who could blame them? Hell, she had been starving for two solid weeks before she stumbled upon these guys and the first thing she wanted was something that wasn't out of the God damn trash. But Colorless remained to be apart of the scene, sitting amongst them.

Jack followed close behind his brother, ready to sit down and eat whatever awkward meal they had prepared for him. Damn Omega and their mutations...
Jack stopped short however as he noticed something was missing. Bright purple that made your eyes hurt just glancing at it. Was that messy mop of hair?
Sure enough when he looked back, he saw the inappropriately colored hair owner just standing around, and looking more like a scared kitten than a ferocious mountain lion. "Come on, Beacon." He growled, roughly grabbing Gabriel by the wrist and dragging her towards the tables.

"Jack, I--"

"Shut it, sit down." He grunted not caring to hear any protests as he practically threw her into a seat, going for one of the tables built into the wall so there was only one way in and out. God, she had been so whiny when she first showed up. On the brink of death from exhaustion and starvation, yet wouldn't make a single demand or even nicely ask for a meal or a bed.
Before she could slip out, Jack put himself next to her, trapping her into the table.
"I'll take anything that isn't seafood!" He loudly announced. "And something that'll fit in this damn mask! Noodles are too difficult to work."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:07 am
Brad looked across from the table at Jack and chuckled.
"Careful, Jack~" he said, glancing next to him at Zahzi, who was currently eating his meal before looking at Jack.

"Try the chicken. Might be sizable enough."

"It's good to see civility." Colorless chuckled, watching everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:19 pm
"Italian?" Sen murmured sniffing at the food before starting to pile it onto his plate. He looked up from his food when Jack forced Gabriel to sit. "Aren't you hungry? It's reaaaally good." He hummed, already having gone through half of his plate.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:59 pm
"I-I am. Just..." Gabriel looked around nervously, the Colorless Baron still in sight and making her shift uncomfortably.

"Nah... Last time I had chicken, it was dangling off a hook in some river down south." Jack groaned, sneering at Zahzi's meal.
"Idiots were baiting crocs with the raw s**t, and I hadn't eaten in days.. Not only did it taste like s**t, but it gave me the shits.
"We got any beef here?"

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:38 pm
A plate of an Italian-styled beef course was placed in front of Jack.

"I get the feeling you are afraid of me.." Colorless said, staring at Gabriel.
"I am a much more agreeable person than Red. You should know this by now."

"So Jack, if you were in a croc-infested zone, why didn't you just eat one of them?" Zahzi asked.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:26 pm
Jack began to cut the meat into small bite sized pieces, standard for any person. What wasn't standard in his eating habit was to open a small hatch at the top of his mask,, and scrape the pieces into the mask. The pieces shifted down to the bottom of the mask, and Jack leaned his head back, working his tongue to take the pieces one by one.

"I didn't eat any crocs," he sighed after he ate a few ieces, "cause there ain't a lot of them around. Gotta keep the population up." A few more pieces were eaten.
"That, and it was funnier to see the looks on the peoples' faces."

Gabriel shifted more as Colorless spoke to her, looking at everything that wasn't him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:04 pm
Zahzi nodded, before looking from Colorless to Gabriel.
"Gabriel, you know he's a good guy.."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:42 pm
Zarex let everyone talk and began to dig into his plate. He handed them back to the waiter and requested another one, within minutes or each other. He gulped down every scrap of food and ate, and ate, and ate. He left nothing to civility and mouth the food down almost like a monster.

Zarex finally calmed down once his 16th plate was finished. Talk about Colorless drifted into his ears and he brought himself into the conversation. "You can never be too sure who to trust. I agree with Flint. Only trust Alpha's. And then, you hide your face, speak somewhat in riddles, and try to be as vague as possible; having trust issues with you is easier than an ex-wife that has been cheated on."

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:04 am
For most of everyone's meal Amaya didn't eat. She mostly fidgeted and twitched, scratching her head in different places franticly in completely erratic patterns, like there was a bug in her hair that she just couldn't seem to catch. This was how she got in the middle of crowds. To her it was like a loud speaker for each person near her was blasting everyone's individual surface thoughts at her. Her breathing started to speed up a bit and she looked franticly around the table for a way out but by this point she was as blocked in as Gabriel.

She started looking at everyone around the room. At this point she looked as crazy as she was acting. Unnaturally pale, dark circles under her eyes, and her hair was all over the place, but mostly she looked like she was in very serious pain. When her gaze came around to Zarex as she watched him eat she realized something: that she could taste everything that everyone was eating. It was like she suddenly came back to life. Having something focus on, she turned on her plate with the same ferocity Zarex was. The color even seemed to return to her face.

Flint had been silently paying attention to everything Amaya did without looking directly at her, but when she turned on her plate he gave her a surprised look. At least she was eating finally...

He turned his attention to Zerax and colorless. It seemed like Flint ans Zerax had some similar policies, and he nodded at everything the wolf alpha said. "We appreciate the food and everything. Anything that can get her eating is a load off my mind, but what do you want from us? Good guy or not friendships like this always come with a price so cut to the chase."

"STOP ******** CROWDING HER!" Amaya suddenly yelled. "********! I can taste the claustrophobia in my food! Literally! Claustrophobia... in my food... it tastes like... like...

((there are no language restrictions right? cause that's like 4 Fbombs.))  

cptflint

Sielent

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:16 am
Crash was enjoying the chit chat even if it was a little dull for his tastes at least they weren't fighting. He was worried about Amaya with her strange movements and actions, but Flint seemed to be looking out for her in his subtle way. However, with her outburst, he was under the table holding the pillow on his head around his ears and partially over the top part of his face before anyone could blink. His lips were moving and if someone listened close enough, they could hear him saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," over and over again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:15 am
"Yeah, there's nothing to be spooked about." Jack added, glancing at her as he worked another bite into his mouth. "He's just like the others."

"...Well, I--" Gabriel was about to begin explaining herself just as Amaya started shouting, drowning out her voice and her attempt to speak immediately.
Though Amaya was doing her best to defend Gabriel, the effort was lost as Gabriel only felt more uncomfortable as she began yelling at the men around her, and even more so when the finger pointing began. As Amaya finally quieted down, Gabriel scooted herself farther away from the others, going more into the wall as she wanted to out right avoid touching others.

Jack only gave a tired sigh at the end of the episode, finishing the last bite of his meal.
"And you said getting her to be normal would be easy..." He grunted, giving Zahzi a dull stare.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out