Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hidden Ravine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:02 pm
Setzu090
omg I hope you weren't waiting long! gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Stefani Gibbson

A girl walked along the ravine peacefully. She walked through the extremely shallow area near the edge. In her right hand she held her shoes and in her left her knee-high brown socks. She was focusing down on the ground below her feet, careful to step on non-sharp rocks. She walked past a boy on a rock, not noticing him until she stopped and did a double-take.
She stopped walking and turned to face him.
Oh! I thought I saw and heard someone else around here! She blinked at him, a smile appearing on her face.
Hiya! she greeted him casually.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Setzu

Setzu didn't notice or hear the girl at first, and even after she had spoken it took him a few seconds before he sensed a presence and opened his eyes to see what it was. upon opening his eyes he instantly sees the girl and jumps a bit. "Whoa!" Setzu says loudly and slides off his rock seat into the water. The palm of his hand smacked into his face soon after, too embarrassed to look at the girl. "Ummmm. Hello." he says from behind his hand, his face visibly red. With the free hand Setzu removes one of his ear phones to hear better.

Keiko_1357
You're fine! haha. blaugh

Setzu090

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:41 pm
Setzu090
Okay phew! I hate making people wait! It's just I'm role playing in two other places too and I try to write good longer detailed replies! Let me know if you wait too long or something!

Stefani Gibbson

Stefani let out a short laugh.
Hey! Sorry if I'd realized you had headphones I would have let you be! Since you're up though, hey there! she smiled to the boy before her. She rubbed the back of her head, feeling bad for bothering him and making him embarrassed.Mm sorry about bothering you though. she apologized with an apologetic smile. She shifted on her feet and found a set of more solid rocks to stand on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:25 pm

Setzu

Setzu examined the girl as she spoke, she was cute. But her attractiveness wasn't what caught his attention first. It was her voice, she sounded just like his love from his home town, and it made him smile. "No trouble at all miss." He said still smiling as she finished speaking. "But I must ask, what are you doing out her at such an hour?" Setzu added quickly as it was obviously dead night and to be casually walking around was an oddity, although he was doing the same at least he had as somewhat valid reason. Being from a different part of the world and such, he still needed to adjust to the timezones.

Keiko_1357
I sorry for the late reply. Didn't make it home last night. :/

Setzu090

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 am
Setzu090
Oh pshh you're fine! Were you okai? OAO

Stefani Gibbson

Oh okay good Stef grinned at him. She paused, in thought about his question. She rubbed her chin and stroked a beard that wasn't there.
Well, I was just walking along I suppose. Must've lost track of time! She laughed. She then narrowed her eyes at him,
How about you mister! What are you doing here so late? she demanded comically. He was nice, not like many other people she'd met.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff