Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:03 pm
Eric AsheHeart
User Image
"I need you to play the part in front of my parents...." he said with his pride at danger. "I dont know what your thinking... but i dont hit on Mischievous girls like your self..." he said trying to ignore the whack against his head. it was hard. "if you help me.... I will help you with whatever revenge you need taking." His veins popped on his forehead.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:06 pm
User Image

Olivia Ren

'I doubt anyone's parents would approve of a woman with cat ears and tail, if you don't mind my saying. I just need training. I don't need help with the actual deeds.' She huffed and crossed her legs on the floor, staring at him.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:13 pm
Eric AsheHeart
User Image
"thats the point...." he grinned. "I need a girl that my parent wont approve. I live off his frustration." he lowered and sat against the tree. "and what I have seen today about you.... i think you fit the profile." he laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image

Olivia Ren

'I'm not sure whether to take that as an insult or a compliment.' she sighed. 'Go on then. Show me your moves. Bring down that tree.' She smiled, arms folded as she observed him.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image
Sebastian Brennan

I will not rest until you are in my arms again.

Sebastian sighed as he walked around with his hands in his pockets. He nodded at the couple talking at his right and continued walking, his mind racing. 'Where are you, Myka?' he thought, ignoring his pounding headache. All of a sudden, a child ran into him, forcing him to the ground. As the child ran away laughing, Sebastian frowned, glaring at his hand that was now bleeding with a piece of sharp gravel buried deep in the middle of his palm. "Great...just great," he muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:35 pm
Eric AsheHeart
User Image
He sighed and stood up and away from the tree. "Fine..." he was 20 meters back from the tree and started running towards it. He jumped another thirty in the air, making the earth rend and crack where he jumped. At the peak of the jump he flipped forward and slammed his leg down the tree, splitting it in two. after he unlodged his leg from the earth he turned to Olivia. "you plan to do this to some one?" he said raising his eyebrow.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image

Olivia Ren

'I doubt I could do it to such an extreme.' She pondered. 'But possible, I could adapt it to suit myself?' She grinned, already thinking of places to practice.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:00 pm
Eric AsheHeart
User Image

"Before we continue...." he started staightening his tie. "I need a ramen." he said with his stomach growling  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia threw the £20 that she stole at him. 'You're the thief now.' she said, walking away. 'See you some other time, perhaps? We could adapt some of your moves.' she strolled off, tripped a toddler and left the fairground.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:24 pm
Eric AsheHeart
User Image

"no, i just break public property." he said watching her leave. Everyone was staring at out of fear. "Do you people know a good Ramen place or you just gunna stare?" the people started moving again. "huh, thought so." he walked off and put his glasses on.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:17 pm
Awesome nerd

"Jack?" Jane blinked and scratched her head. "Is he stalking you, too?" she laughed. Speaking of which... She pulled out some more taffy from her pocket and whistled at Decius.

Decius was biting into the lollipop Anna had given him when he heard a whistle. He snapped his head up to see Jane with another piece of taffy, his favorite kind, too. His smile widened to where it looked like the bottom half of his face was all teeth then dashed up to her, nearly knocking her down. "The taffy of the strawberry flavoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he squealed and swiped the beautiful candy. "Many thanks I give to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he smiled at Jane before eating his gift.

"No he could be here with the girl he likes with him you never know" he said as he looked back at her then to Decius "Ya know for a crasy guy i have to thank you as hell if it was not for you telling me were Armaggedons sister was i would have never ran into Jane" he said as he sighed knowing that Decius would most likely start talking

Dante grined he then turned into a shadow and faded off the bench and a good little way from John and the other girl he then looked around at all the people a evil smile growing on his face as he had a long sword fade into his hand were he then turned back to normal spinging the sword killing at the people around him "This sould bring them here" he said to himself as he looked at the blood on his sword and the people that were running and the ones that he cut in two  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:23 pm
((wanna take this somewhere else?))

Decius just giggled at John. "Diavolos is one that is a cousin of Armageddon's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he corrected, probably knowing more about Armageddon than anyone. He would've said more, but the oh so familiar sound of screaming swayed him like beautiful music and made him turn around to see something fantastic: blood, blood, blood! "OOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is happening from the distance from us????????????????" he asked and tilted his head as he leaned towards it.

Jane followed Decius' gaze and covered her mouth to keep from gagging at the sight of guts everywhere. "Who is that?" she asked and looked at John for answers.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:35 pm
((That was just the way i wanted to bring him back but ya can if you want to))

John looked over then his eyes were pitch black and his wings and claws were out as the person that did that was walking over the cross that was in flesh made john back up a bit "I KILLED YOU"he then yelled as he walked in front of Jane claws up

"True but you know what they say about death you can only kill him with his blade" he said as he slowly walked over to the three of them he left eye then turned black like Johns eye "Now John you would kill me in frount of a girl remeber Magen she came back and you killed the both of us but i will not fight you know not here this is just a massage to every one that you know that i will kill them slowly" he then said as he opened a portal and walked into it and left it open  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:47 pm
((naw, tis fine))

Jane took a step back when John changed then stared over at the other man John said he killed. What was he saying? Magen? Message? Before she could understand everything he said he was gone. "John..." she started slowly. "What did he just say?" she asked and looked over at him.

Decius, the sight of blood driving him to a further insanity, walked away from the fairgrounds since it was filled with his friends. No, he wouldn't want to accidentally experiment on them, so he left in search of a nice place to do so.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games