Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Survival of the Fittest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:56 am

James

James groaned as they all carried him towards the den, "Agh... this hurts... and I'm getting dizzy." he said. He tried his best to stay conscious, but his head started to droop down and soon he was out cold. Moaning every now and then because of the pain. He zoned back into consciousness, and said, "Please... Hurry..." with a whimper before going back into his unconscious state.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:18 am

Mason

User Image

"You going to be fine James," Mason told him. "How much farther to the cave?"

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:07 pm

User Image
~Ȥoe~

Zoe nodded to Mason as the three of them carried James. She looked at Jared. "It's alright. But I'm not like that." She placed a paw on James's wound, lifting the bandages only a little bit. She looked at Mason and Jared. "It isn't much farther. We managed to circle around closer than I'd expected. Watch out for those rocks there." Zoe could see the ditch ahead. She gently pushed them toward a large tree. Behind it was a small make-shift bridge. Zoe took a gentle step onto it, testing. Then she turned and started leading them across. "Be careful. It isn't much of a fall, but we don't want to drop him."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:14 pm

Mason

User Image

Mason nodded at Zoe's words as he made his way across the bridge.

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:25 pm

James

James growled, "Ow... ow." he said, as she put her paw on his wound, "We need to get these slugs out of me, I won't heal right otherwise..." he said, "I hope you got a pair of pliers..." he stopped talking for a few minutes then looked at each of them, "And after that little slaughter I did for Jared, I swear to god we are staying under the radar from now on." he told them.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:58 pm

Mason

User Image

Mason sigh then put on a small smile. "Damn you never shut up James," he said with a smile. "Your going to kill yourself quicker and get us caught if you keep talking."

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:22 pm

User Image
~Ȥoe~

Zoe smiled faintly at James. They go to the cave and she motioned for them to go farther back in the cave. "Od, can you stay on watch for a little longer? Just to make sure there weren't any followers. But I'm sure we killed anything out there." She turned to Mason and Jared. "Set him down over there. You guys have him? I need to grab my stuff." She let go of his arm a little bit, waiting to make sure they wouldn't drop him.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Mason

User Image

"Ya," Mason smiled, "We got him."

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:29 pm

James

James looked at her, "I can sit..." he said, sitting, he held his paws over his wounds though, if he kept bleeding, he was going to pass out or worse. He sighed, and looked around for something that would work as a bandage, or a towel to stem the flow.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:35 pm

Mason

User Image

Mason scratched his head. "Your so stubborn."

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:10 am

User Image
~Ȥoe~

Zoe left Jared and Mason to watch James for a moment. She walked back into another part of the cave. She moved quick so they wouldn't waste time. She found her old room and kept walking. Then she found the second, smaller room. She went to a small cabinet in it, pulling open the doors. Inside were medical supplies. She grabbed some medical pliers, gauze, scissors, thread, a needle, and a small bottle of clear liquid. She walked back, kneeling next to James.

Pulling away the makeshift bandages, Zoe examined the wound. "This is going to sting. A lot." She opened the bottle and poured a third of it onto his wound. Then she wiped it clean with some of the gauze. Grabbing the pliers, she pushed the fur out of the way so she could see where the bullet went. Zoe could just barely see the metal in the wound. She pulled it out with the pliers as fast and as carefully as she could.

She pressed some gauze to his shoulder. "Do you want me to put in stitches? Or just wrap it up in bandages?" Zoe looked at James, hoping he wouldn't pass out. She hoped he'd say the stitches, because his bleeding would take longer to stop without them.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:48 am

James

James looked at her, after wincing a bit at the sting, and then a groan as she pulled out the bullet, "Stitches... I want to stop the bleeding..."

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:21 am

Mason

User Image

Mason leaned against the wall and watched as Zoe worked on James wound. 'I hate hunters,' Mason thought to himself. 'They took away everything I had and no matter where I go we are never safe.' Mason got off the wall and walked to the front of the cave with Od. "What's up?" Mason asked him.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:28 am

James

As James watched Zoe treat his wounds, he noticed her white fur was stained with his blood. He tilted his head and he absently tried ridding her fur of the blemish. After a few seconds, he realized what he was doing and stopped, "Sorry..." he mumbled, looking away.

He sighed, wishing he hadn't gotten hit, "I just made things harder..." he said. He was going to be a liability if he could not run.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:03 am

User Image
~Ȥoe~

Zoe nodded and threaded the needle. She grabbed the scissors and clipped away some of the fur around the wound. She gave him a small smile. "I hope you can deal with needles." She started stitching up the wound.

Zoe noticed James trying to help get the red out of her fur. She smiled. "Don't worry about it. It'll come out." She finished the stitching, clipping the extra thread. She wiped off the skin with more gauze and anti-septic from the bottle. "All done. How fast will you heal from a wound like this?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games