Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kiyoshi's Forge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:11 pm
"Funny, she says I'm more like you." The child told him as he wrapped his arms around her. Suddenly, Alan came into thought, "should I take my friend with me? Or should I leave him here so he can look at your stuff?" She asked, looking up the staircase with wonder.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:45 am
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: } Fell free to puppet me to where Akane is, i'll be at work the next 8 hours DX

XXXXX
XXXXX "He will be fine for a bit, let just go see your mother and he can follow later if he wants." Kiyoshi told her as he took her hand and headed out to see Akane.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Apr 08 941/941
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

tinymini7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
₳lan ₮inkers

Assassin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Genin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Master of weapons~Pin Point

'What was it that mother told me about dark basement?' Alan asked himself as he casually walk down the stairway. 'Something about run and yell for help. Why?' The question was never answered for the moment that he reached the end of the stair Alan was shocked to find an entire forge underneath the house. Fire was blazing from the mouth of the forge. The young boy can hear the screams and whispers of the thousands of weapons hanging on the walls and the thousand more that lay scattered on the back of the room and in chests and barrels. 'Is this a dream or nightmare?' He couldn't decide on whether this was hell or heaven that he just step into. Before he knew it Alan was moving through the stacks. His eyes fell across every weapons, large and small. Like a normal man would strip a young lady with his eyes, Alan stripped the weapons of it useless parts and attributes until all that left was its spirit. When he finished scrolling through one corner he found himself lying on the floor, hands shaking from wanting to feel the weapons, and mind moaning with pleasure. It was amazing. Every single piece of metals was filled with life and fighting spirit. Some of them scream for blood. Many desires to be taken off and meet against other masterpiece. It was magnificent, and Alan want them all,
The kid forced himself up from the floor and started walking again. Every step he took he can hear new weapons screaming at him to held them. Aside from the screams he can also hear the whispers and promises of powers and skills. He want them. The boy want to held them all. He want to place his seal on each and every weapons hanging off the wall, but he can't. They aren't his. All he can do is look. All he can do is moan at the thoughts of holding them with his bare hands. He kept on walking, knowing little that he was following a path toward a small pair of whispers. The whispers were near silence. They didn't promise him anything, nor do they want him to grasp them and run out into the light. They just want to see him. They just want to know who it is that can hear them.

bb3000ae

The Lady of Nirvana

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:07 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image
Sannin Weapons Master of Takigakure

Kicking open the front door Shoko can't much use her hands as she is using one to steady Diva atop her shoulders the other to motion for Newt to come along as well. Shoko has always believed in a certain freedom towards animals and life in general and therefor is adopting a system of training Newt to walk along by their side without the need for a leash. If Newt is to dash off, Shoko could catch him anyways her speed is without question substantial but with the addition of her clay explosives her speed can be quite astonishing. Yuto following the group they stick at first near the house and let the dog get his business done as is need be. Newt circles around the legs of Shoko for much time with what seems to be infinite energy, his tail cocked back and tucked in his head down and ears back Newt is in full concentration mode for running as quick as he can, but is entirely playful in his mood. "Ahhh he's just too much." Shoko laughs as Newt stops in tracks as they all stand near a cliff side over looking rolling green hills cut apart only by silvery lined rivers, not a trace of civilization as far as the eye can see, and even probably far off enough to evade the byakugans limits. All but a smile before Shoko has a slightly devious, slightly entertaining plan to first off test the kids, but secondly to have a little fun. To not let these kids be couped up and waste away their most wonderful years. "Your going to have to make room Diva." Shoko arranges Diva so she is entirely sitting on one shoulder of Shoko. Lifting Yuto onto her other shoulder and letting Newt jump on her head Shoko dives off the cliff and runs down it at a feverish pace. Her hair raging in the wind she uses her chakra to stick the kids to her shoulders as well as stick her feet to the cliff, just a slight proof of the level of chakra control Shoko is always learning to master. Her mastery over chakra control could become her greatest ally as she has just learned of the byakugan and truly what it is like to experience having them. Stopping her run Shoko skids upon the cliff wall only to jump down and land gracefully on the limb of a tree overlooking a nice sized (not big, but rather peaceful) waterfall and small lake with stream running off it.

"This seems a good place, huh?" Newt dives into the water and splashes down underneath staring at all the wonderful fishes as he dog paddles his way to the shore to shake off the water and bark once at Diva to do the same. Shoko sets Diva and Yuto down upon the tree branch and disappears quickly using her shinobi speed to splash into the water and make barely a splash at that. The bottom is deep and sandy, no danger whatsoever posed to the children. good. Shoko resurfaces her hair wet and no where near retaining its shape that the kids recognize her with. A small growling can be heard thus turning Shoko's attention to Newt. There stands Newt proud and mighty as he has killed a bird. Sitting down his tail wagging he plops the dead bird into the water in front of Shoko with a smile on his face and tongue hanging out, Shoko's eyes go blank. She blinks twice and backs away slowly from Newt. Newt who seems to have just as much a case of scattered brain as Diva forgets about the bird and turns around to thus lunge on whatever it is behind the bush nearby.

A little racket later and Shoko dodges around the dead bird...fishing it out the water and using her water jutsu to clean the water a little before the kids jump in...nasty. Dripping wet she walks slowly over the bush where Newt was having his little battle and there Newt sits teeth still dug into a rather large looking creature. The thing turns around and reveals itself to be a giant of giant mountain lions. Standing a couple stories high this giant cat could rip the kids to shreds within a second. Shoko shakes her head and laughs at Newt whose dogly instinct lead him right to the cat, problem is he's picking a fight with a cat who could swallow about five Newts whole. Shoko weaves a number of handsigns and chooses not to brutally murder the cat as she has just cleaned the water nearby his blood would surely mingle with it and cause her to have to clean the water again...what a waste. Mendakuse. The cat slumps down and looks rather lathargic as Shoko slowly whistles a tune, its a low level scale and helps to subdue the cat via sound waves, calming him instead of sending him into a fury or causing hallucinations or making one dizzy like sound can also be used for. Becoming a master with sound and weapons it seems that Shoko has truly found her calling as a shinobi and as a women she has found her calling taking care of these kids and this family that she so much loves. While the cat is subdued Shoko pulls out her saber of plasma flames ran by her explosions yet on an atomic level. She is able to generate massive amounts of power needed to run such a saber of what seems to be pure light. She waves the buzzing saber in front of the cats face a couple times and the fear strikes it easily, it looks into Shoko's eyes which show that of a mother protecting her young saying full well to this animal. "If you mess with me or my loved ones you will have me to answer to." The cat simply licks its nose after nearly peeing itself and prances off into the shadows and far far away from this crazy lady...thinking to itself where do i get eyes with that much pain and resolve?

Out from behind the bushes Yuto and Diva may or may not of saw what happened completely, but it sure looks by Newts expression that he did all the work. So proud of the achievement of driving away the cat he barks again to Diva in hopeful approval. Shoko just laughs and scratches her head looking to Diva and Yuto she disengages her sword first the plasma goes away then a ceramic tube quickly folds into the collapses much like a nightstick into the hilt, leaving only a small hilt to carry and not a full saber. She puts the hilt in her holster located upon the small of her back and looks to Diva and Yuto She lays upon the grass near the lake and awaits the kids who are probably full of a little fear to jump. This would be good training for them though, not only would it be fun, but it would help the kids get over barriers of fear which can lead to an early death for a shinobi.

OOC: Well I missed alot of time there it seems. Sorry Female_Shinobi and BB I will have to make this the most epic dog walk ever...hope my post was enjoyable.

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:39 am
User ImageDiva Hyuga
Taki || Genin || Medical|| Byakugan/ Clay Manipulation || Inuzuka

Diva, in fact..had not captured a moment of the action Shoko turtle-san had rolled in.
The excitement of just getting to the spot on the tree thrilled her, but her attention was quickly taken away as a small creature scurried up the tree..clicking at her. Almost tempting her to chase it further up the tree.
"Ok!" She yelled, leaping up to the next branch, when she could not jump to the next highest, she used her new found claws and gripped the base of the tree, flinging herself up and up..her laughter filled the air as the creature went all the way to the top..
"Got ya!" She growled, curling her hands like claws, ready to catch her prey...but as she was about to pounce, the animal leaped off the tree, and glided down to the ground..going farther into the forest.
She sighed and pouted for about 30 seconds before she heard Newt yapping below, "Im coming! Im coming!" She called, kneeling down on the ground and taking a flying leap, plummeting to the floor below...way to much of a fall for a small girl without experience. Fearless she was.

Free falling, Diva came upon her first branch..the only one that stuck out the most. As she came down, she envisioned that she would land on it with her feet, and spring back up! Then down with less force and making a perfect landing..but..that would only be a hope.
Coming down, she landing on the branch..*CRACK* sounded through the air as the branch snapped, spinning uncontrollably she gave out a fearful cry before she slammed into the ground.
Torments of pain racked through her body as she cried out into the open, sobbing so hard she could hardly breath.
Her arm bent at an complete unnatural angle, as two of her ribs broken as well.. threatening to puncture one of her lungs.

Newt came bounding over as fast as his little puppy legs could carry him, licking her face and trying to comfort her the best way he knew how.

Me: Way to be a good baby sitter.
Daddy is going to kill you. lmaoo emotion_dowant

But I am so much more."

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:42 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

"Uh she's totally useless." Shoko walks up to the hurt Diva and draws her sword. "Those who are useless deserve to die." A sinister dark shade covers Shoko's eyes as she thrusts her sword through Diva's heart causing the young girl to melt away by the intense heat of the blade.

In a moments notice Diva would wake up floating atop the belly of Shoko who is laying face up in the water. Shoko's two fingers against Diva's forehead she obviously enough performed the Kai technique on her. Which is possible to release oneself from if she is the perpetrator of the Genjutsu. "Poor girl you worried me there." Shoko sighs. "You just about drowned...must of heard the sounds of my blade buzzing (it would be impossible for you at your range not to really unless there was lots of disturbance of sounds nearby--which there isn't) You see Diva my blade is something only someone like you and I could handle, it runs off of our ability to manipulate clay, the massive energy it takes to run this blade of course emits a sound, this sound being so unique is perfect for Oto genjutsu and to tell the truth if the blade is activated I can't make the genjutsu not happen." Shoko laughs slightly, her memory taking her back a few seconds to what really happened to Diva...she was climbing the tree when all of a sudden she passed out, fell through a branch and landed in the water still passed out and close to drowning. "Let me take a look at your arm."Shoko takes Diva's arm (forearm) in her hand and sighs."Looks like you sprained it falling through that branch." Shoko just lays there shaking her head as she floats through the water with Diva as her passenger upon her belly."Try not to move it ok? You could seriously hurt yourself if your not careful."

OOC: ... I was so pissed off when I read your post female_shinobi. So because of my pissed offness and my lack of wanting to deal with more bullshit drama with kleine I basically changed your overall exploits. Also I said that the tree was above water so how you landed on ground is beyond me. Yup, i wont be sticking around by the way if you keep up that kinda posts...no offense but it makes me really angry that you haven't posted in so long then you come back with that kinda post. Just like great...makes me just wanna not rp ever, cause all it is is stupid drama and i've had enough stupid drama irl.

The Female Shinobi

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:34 pm
Eris5

LOL'
First of all..CALM yourself..it's not that serious!
I was gone for 4 days, ya know...running a business, living on my own with two 2 year olds..yeah ya know that? I apologize for having a LIFE outside of gaia. You yourself have been known to leave for long periods of time chika, so dont throw stones.

This is just RP, get your ******** s**t together and have fun.. you take things way to seriously. Its your own fault if your bringing your RL issues into rp, not mine, so dont act like it is.

For the "Tree" thing? Who cares...it was a simple mistake..nothing to freak out over, could have just reminded me and I would have made changes..but no, you decided to be a child and reem me out on here and embarrass me. So?
Im done with this. Goodby emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:38 pm
User ImageDiva Hyuga
Taki || Genin || Medical|| Byakugan/ Clay Manipulation || Inuzuka

*****EDITED
Diva cowered back a bit when Shoko grabbed her arm to examine it .
She thought not much of anything else, slightly embarrassed of her fall and stupidity.
"Can we just go?" She asked, rubbing the tears out of her eyes with the back of her good hand.
Newt in the meanwhile was still trying to climb on her, licking her face licking shoko..trying to make the pain of her master go away the best way he knows how.

Me:

But I am so much more."

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:16 am
Okay guys, no need to get rough with each other now... I have no idea what was posted in RP since I'm too lazy to read it (lolol) but yeah... just... just... be cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:39 am
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

Nodding her head. Shoko makes a simple handsign and leaves a shadow clone with Yuto, to make sure he doesn't get hurt. With that she wastes not a second for young Diva. The water splashes out around them as Shoko and Diva and even Newt disappear with her great speed. Appearing in a whirlwind back at the houses front door. Shoko carrying Diva in arms and Newt on shoulder trying desperately to get a good foothold so he can lick Diva's face. Shoko without word or emotion walks back into the house, finding some ointment for Diva, Shoko knows she packed it away somewhere. An old keep sake from Grass village. A medicine applied to the skin--made with grass and plants native to grass country--will provide a heating and cooling sensation which will help sprained muscles, pulled tendons or broken bones. It's nowhere near a fixer or antidote of any kind, but if Diva were in any pain from her tumble this should definitely help. Shoko isn't a medical type ninja, she inflict damage with her explosions and is good at tracking so this whole taking care of people is a bit out of her comfort zone."Sorry Diva, it's my fault you got hurt; I need to be more careful."

OOC:I love Female Shinobi...absolutely love her.

The Female Shinobi

Eris5

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:33 am
Eris5

Not totally true, some things you have said have made a difference to a few people. Me for example XD the whole curse mark thing long ago, god I was pissed what happened. Was like "Seriously???? Seriously????" But, no worries bout bringing problems here, sometimes just gotta find a way to vent. Its muuuuch better to simply pm someone and go RAWR! -insert god knows how many words expressing venting rage-

Now if you want a nice relaxing and possibly interesting rp time, come....well I would say mist, but for some unholy reason everyone is at a standstill >.< Been waiting for Blade, which by him waiting on two others. And since Luo and Zane are messin around, my other rpc has to wait on blade too. So....idk xD

But at any rate, don't think what you say or have said never affected anyone. You one of the few "veterans" I actually like alot lol. If you need to vent or whatever, pm me. Or wanna rp, then find some reason to simply come XD I think Raiden will remember your rpc from one of the arcs we had...*shrugs*. Wow, typed more then I thought I would XD

Saemus

Just....just be cool....lol. Dude, I almost forgot to ask. Since your rpc is, idk, going away for some time for some reason. The whole mastery of the angel thing, only you can do that from what you told me. So if you gone, how are we suppose to do that XD?

Also, watchin you in vincente fight. Dont let me down! nothing against him, just ya know how it is. Us kaguyas gotta show who da boss! And are you still kage (rp wise) or did Lars replace you? Gotta know so when I come to taki I know who to go to.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:42 am
Teroenkai
Eris5

Not totally true, some things you have said have made a difference to a few people. Me for example XD the whole curse mark thing long ago, god I was pissed what happened. Was like "Seriously???? Seriously????" But, no worries bout bringing problems here, sometimes just gotta find a way to vent. Its muuuuch better to simply pm someone and go RAWR! -insert god knows how many words expressing venting rage-

Now if you want a nice relaxing and possibly interesting rp time, come....well I would say mist, but for some unholy reason everyone is at a standstill >.< Been waiting for Blade, which by him waiting on two others. And since Luo and Zane are messin around, my other rpc has to wait on blade too. So....idk xD

But at any rate, don't think what you say or have said never affected anyone. You one of the few "veterans" I actually like alot lol. If you need to vent or whatever, pm me. Or wanna rp, then find some reason to simply come XD I think Raiden will remember your rpc from one of the arcs we had...*shrugs*. Wow, typed more then I thought I would XD

Saemus

Just....just be cool....lol. Dude, I almost forgot to ask. Since your rpc is, idk, going away for some time for some reason. The whole mastery of the angel thing, only you can do that from what you told me. So if you gone, how are we suppose to do that XD?

Also, watchin you in vincente fight. Dont let me down! nothing against him, just ya know how it is. Us kaguyas gotta show who da boss! And are you still kage (rp wise) or did Lars replace you? Gotta know so when I come to taki I know who to go to.

I won't lose. wink I would've won in the first few posts if I remembered that Kirin was 2 posts, not 3... lol

I'm still Kage. Kleine was gonna leave the village, but he immediately got caught by Velox so he was like "fml" lol.
As for becoming a Divine One, you have to be a sanin. Unless you mean mastering the regular stages, well... just tell me where Hinoka is.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:59 am
Saemus
Teroenkai
Eris5

Saemus

I won't lose. wink I would've won in the first few posts if I remembered that Kirin was 2 posts, not 3... lol

I'm still Kage. Kleine was gonna leave the village, but he immediately got caught by Velox so he was like "fml" lol.
As for becoming a Divine One, you have to be a sanin. Unless you mean mastering the regular stages, well... just tell me where Hinoka is.

Lol I saw that, I think I only used Kirin once before. I been watchign the fight since it started, using him as an epicenter for the bone forest is freakin great XD And gotcha, velox seems good at catching people at the last second lol

As far as angels go, regular sah. She be jonin rank right now. How far can she master her angel right now?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 am
(take it to oooc *tableflip*)  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff