Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
On the right side of town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Ethan Faust Lovejoy
User Image

"But I want you now! I always will!" Faust argued. "We can make a great history together! Give me a chance!"
"He said he didn't want to be with you. Get lost," Magnus said as he walked towards the two.
Faust hesitated, but he was too furious to think rationally. "Don't listen in on people's conversations!" he yelled.
"I like to think I get a say in this since I'm one of the topics."
"Topics? What the hell are you-"
"This look of yours is caused by your shadow, right? Well, this is mine." Magnus narrowed his eyes as Faust began to connect the dots. "I like to go by my middle name, Magnus, when I'm like this. Otherwise you know me as Ethan. Got it?"
Faust blinked, taking in the sight. That wasn't plain, scrawny, bright eyed Ethan. This guy, Magnus, he was a bad boy. He had a glare in his eye that would challenge even an adult if he could, he had more muscle, and a dangerous air about him like a poisonous fog.
But Faust wouldn't back down. His shadow flickered beneath him. "You changed your look out of pure luck! You don't know a thing about your shadow! I'll... I'll prove to Lock that I'm more worthy of him!" he cried as his shadow roared behind him. It looked like a giant, black, rabid rabbit with fangs, spike fur, and red eyes. It bounced over Faust and darted towards Magnus.
The Texan didn't seem the least bit worried. He pursed his lips, moving the lollipop's stick from one corner of his mouth to the other. There was a crunching sound followed by him spitting the stick out. "Here," he said while holding out a small bag to Lock. "Hold this for me. And don't you f-cking look." The bag wobbled, and Clementine poked her head out, panting happily despite the situation. Well, so much for that. But the real gift was still hidden, well underneath Clementine's butt.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ethan Magnus Wilhelm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:10 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock watched the scene with a shocked expression. He'd been sought after before, but never by someone with a shadow like Ethan's, or really even strong powers. He held the bag, watching the rabbit charge towards them. Well, a rabbit wasn't his idea of a frightening creature, but this one wasn't too lovely to see. He glanced downwards at the puppy, a smile breaking out on his face as he scratched her head.
"Good girl," he said, then moved to the side to watch the two teen duke it out for him. He felt strangely flattered.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Ethan Faust Lovejoy
User Image

It wasn't much of a fight. The silhouetted monster barrelled towards Magnus, who stood with an indifferent expression. His own shadow twitched. Right before the rabbit could tackle him, Magnus's shadow shot out of the ground in front of him like a wave crashing against the shore. The rabbit roared as it was tossed to the side. Magnus blew a bubble from his gum.
"See, the difference between you'n'me is-"
He started walking forward. The rabbit shook its head and bounded after Magnus again, only to get knocked to the side by his shadow again.
"-you think you've got your powers all figured out-"
Faust took a step back as Magnus got closer, electric blue eyes trained on him like two heat seeking missiles. The rabbit tried one more time. Instead of the other shadow blocking it, however, Magnus spun around on his heel and hurled a punch at the creature. His fist became engulfed in black flames before making contact with the rabbit, sending it flying. Magnus shook the fire off his hand then turned around, grabbing Faust by the collar of his shirt and pulling him close until he was right under those bright blue spotlights.
"-but you don't know sh-t."
Magnus dropped Faust unceremoniously. The thinner man coughed and rubbed his neck before looking up at his counterpart. "How...?"
"I didn't have the luxury of time to figure out how everything worked. I was forced to or risk dying." He held up his hand to show the scar at the end of his ring finger. "I made the shadow make a better me. A stronger and confident me. You? You asked to be liked by my boyfriend. You may have good luck, but now?" Magnus smirked. "You've got some sh-tty luck."
Faust stared up at the man for a minute before his eyes filled with tears. He wanted to yell something cool, or make Lock know that he'd never stop fighting for him, but all of his words got stuck in his throat. Instead, he pulled himself off the ground and ran away from the two.
"This isn't over!!" he managed to yell out when he was far enough.

Ethan Magnus Wilhelm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:52 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

By the time Lock knew what was happening, Faust was running away. He glanced back down to the puppy, kissing her head before walking over to Magnus. "Bye!" he called out, giving a friendly wave. Shrugging at the disarray, Lock held the puppy to his chest and stood beside Magnus, looking him over. "Wonder what that was about. So hey, what's in the bag? It's not that Mongolian orange gum stuff is it? Because I know I sent you the articles about it."
He moved back onto the sidewalk, feeling that sinking sensation in his stomach again.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:28 pm
๑۩۞۩๑

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

"That won't stop me from eating it," Magnus murmured while taking the bag back. "I'll show it to you later. First, I need you to do a couple things. I need you to change into Sang-Min, but before that..." He leaned over and firmly grabbed Lock's rear. He narrowed his eyes. "Why aren't you wearing your plug?" he growled.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:32 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Change into Sang-Min? Well, he could try, but Sang-Min wasn't really up for coming out lately. Every time he wanted to switch to take a breath, the other side of him refused. It was strange and a little disconcerting, but he could try. Before he could, though, he felt his backside roughly gripped.
"Hey!" yelped the pop star. "Magnus, I was out with a friend. I didn't think I'd need to be walking around with a huge plastic thing up my a-s," he hissed.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:42 pm
๑۩۞۩๑

Magnus squeezed Lock's rear. "Oh? Are you saying you had a bigger priority?" he seethed before smiling cruelly. "Or did you want me to put it back in for you?"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:48 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock's hands gripped the brunette's shoulders, nails digging into his shirt. "Stop it, we're in public!" he reminded Magnus. "I-I'll put it back in when I get home, I promise."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:07 pm
๑۩۞۩๑

Magnus smirked and released the blonde. "Good. Now change back into Sang-Min."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:15 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock sighed and nodded, pushing himself away from Magnus and closing his eyes to concentrate. He breathed very slowly, trying to focus, but Sang-Min just wouldn't resurface. "He's not letting me change," he murmured, trying harder to focus.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:21 pm
๑۩۞۩๑

Magnus pursed his lips, growing uneasy. "Let me see if the shadow helps," he said while setting a hand on Lock's chest, his shadowy aura spreading to the Korean.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:55 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock grunted as the shadow began to assist, feeling as though he were being squished into a little ball. "F-ck," he cursed, curling his fists and trying hard not to cry out. "K-keep going, he's still resisting."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:53 am
๑۩۞۩๑

Magnus hesitated. He didn't want to do this if it was going to hurt Lock, but he couldn't let Sang-Min run away. He pushed more of his shadow into the Korean.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:09 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴Sang-Min Lock Han✸ ✷ ✶ ✵

It was a lot more pain than Lock was expecting. He'd never forced a change to a resisting Sang-Min before, and it hurt. It felt like he was being simultaneously ripped in half and squished together. With a scream of agony, Lock fell to his knees, holding his stomach as the shadow engulfed him and finally overpowered Sang-Min's willpower.
The blonde remained on his knees for a full two minutes, head hunched over, before finally standing and placing a hand on his hip. "What do you want?" asked Sang-Min, irritation lacing his voice. No longer was he timid and afraid of Magnus' temper. No, he'd seen real darkness. Magnus was nothing.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:13 am
๑۩۞۩๑

"Hello to you too," Magnus grunted, unafraid by the glare he was given by the once innocent man. "What, did I disappoint you by not being a defenseless prostitute? You think you were sly? That you hid all your tracks? I noticed your change from the very beginning and tailed you."

Mayah Playah

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces