Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
the captains jewel. furry pirate rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:21 pm
"I still don't get how he learned that word. It was probably the crew who taught him that." Omega groaned while looking to his soon. Once they hit land, he would grin to their children and wag his tail. "Time to meet the family again. This time, you guys get to see everyone." He said as he took notice of the insectoids in the family flying about. He could see a few of them carrying egg baskets and knew that they were hiding the eggs. With a grin, he picked up the children and held them close before heading off the ship to meet with everyone.

"Now is everyone here?" Sigma asked as he looked at Icy and then at their children. "Let's see.." He said counting them off by name while his tail wagged. "Yup. Looks like the gang's all here. Let's move out team!" He cheerfully said as he changed into his wolf form while using his element form to carry them all securely on his back before heading off of the ship.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:53 pm
Ana pulled on her fathers tail and pointed to a wave approching.on the wave were 6pups trying to surf. Enzer twitched.."its the sigma army... Icy i understand were family but can you tell him to slow down?" Icy looked at her."I cant. He told me every holiday omega or lucky always wins somthing so hes making sure his army wins...darling stop.Stella dove in"Stella was sigmas youngest child and the most curious. She dove in to take a look at a seacucumber. She giggled and poked at it with her tail.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:36 am
Omega chuckled lightly as he shook his head. "He's already teachin' 'em to surf huh? Heh. He never did like bein' upstaged. But it makes sense given that his children have the same elements as their parents. Good thing I started teachin' you and your brother how to use your powers." He smiled before seeing Sigma flip out and dive under.

"Young lady, how many times must I tell you not to wander off like that without your mother or I watching you?" Sigma asked Stella as he swam over to her, gills having sprouted from his neck. "And you shouldn't do that to the seacucumber. Don't think they like that too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:37 pm
Stella frowned,even though she didnt know how to talk she made her useful by playing creades. She was trying to say 'daddy is like a seacucumber when he eats. They dont stop till sleepy or angered by crew.'
Enzer giggled and noticed a problem... Ana was scared of the incectoids and proved it by making a castle to 'defend' herself.' "Omega.. um i think ana doesnt like your incectoid friends." Ana made sure her small base was secure and allowed a water tunnel for her cousins. Omega junior was trying to get into trouble by lighting a crews tail on fire. The lion got angry and plucked him, "Why you little sea rat..."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:15 pm
Sigma sighed as he shook his head. Somehow, he felt like he could understand her. "That may be so, but you still shouldn't go poking things since you have no idea how it could react. It could hurt you and or poison you. I'm pretty sure we both don't want your mom to be flippin' out 'cause of that." He explained while taking hold of his daughter. "C'mon. Let's get back to your brothers and sisters."

Omega sighed lightly as he looked at his children. He almost laughed as he saw Anabelle create a fortress around herself until he heard her twin doing his usual thing. He groaned slightly before approaching his troublemaker son and smacking him on the rear with his tail. "OJ...you really gotta quit doin' that son. You can't just go around pulling pranks on everyone 'cause now it's upsettin' them." He said as he picked up the boy. "Sorry about that. I don't know why he does it."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:27 pm
Sigmaflamewave
Almost all the children were hunting for eggs Ana wanted too but the bugs scared her. Enzer walked up to the leader of the bugs and whispered, "Hey um can you fix a problem? "She pointed to the 'little' castle. "I think ana is scared of your crew. and she wont come out. can you show your not a threat to her?"

Stella and her sisters were busy dolling up their cousin oj and did to what men would say ..mentaly scarring. they put him in a bonnet. "AWW HES SO CUTE!" they said as omega cried.Since oj was 'grounded' from useing his power all he could do was run and hide to his father and uncles lucky and sigma." DADDDY UNCLE LUCKY AND SIGMA LOOK WHAT THEY DIIID!" Icy giggled as she helped the adults prep the food.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:53 pm
One of the insectoids, an eight-foot tall crimson exoskeletoned ant, looked at Enzer and sighed. "Really? Didn't think we looked all that scary." He said in a deep voice before looking to one of the larvas that squirmed around happily trying to hunt for eggs with the other children. She then saw the larva head over to the castle and had Enzer look. "I think Lia's gonna go handle it. She's one of the youngest kids here. One day she'll be a caterpillar and end up a butterfly." As the two spoke, the pure white larva girl gently knocked on the castle door calling to Ana to come out and play.

The three brothers stared at OJ while Sigma chuckled handling the food while Omega cleaned his son up. "Just remember to play nice, but try and run if they try that again. My sisters used to do that to me, but that's 'cause I let 'em. It made them happy and them being happy made me happy."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:35 pm
Sigmaflamewave
Ana poked her head out and smiled at first then freaked seeing a wasp, pulling the larva girl in. "what are they!?!" she was talking about the wasps. she made air for them to breathe. " I mean i know your just a baby larva your harmless like be but thouse big bugs with big stingers..... their scary!!! thats why i wont come out.. i know this is a family event but they scare me."

Oj just made a manly stance. "But captains dont dress up in girly things." enzer had to interrupt, "Actually when you and your sister were in my belly i was kidnapped.. your dad had to dress up as a chick to save me. and he was doing fine till his youngest brothers skirt fell.." oj looked at his dad shocked. "A manly captian.. wearing.. a skirt.?"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:17 pm
Lia smiled as she looked at Ana listening to her. "They can be, but they're really nice. They'll even carry you on their backs and fly you around if you ask them and they aren't busy. It's so fun! But if it's their stingers that are scaring you, they could probably suck them back in. Or put something over them. They won't sting anyone though. Think they'd die if they did. Not entirely sure though. I could introduce you to my closest wasp cousin, Dierdra though. She's so nice!"

~~~

Omega looked at Enzer wishing she had never brought that up before looking at their son. "Yeah. I said I'd do anything to save your mom and I wasn't gonna let that get in my way. It takes a truly manly man to be able to do what it takes to get things done. To put family before pride." He said as he wagged his tail a little looking into his son's eyes. "Plus, there's a civilization on another part of the planet where the guys normally wear skirts."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:01 am
Oj nodded and decided to tolerate the torture. He crossed the line at makeup. Ana poked her head out."you better be right lia.. um m-mr wasp person sir?"she shivered seeing the hive on the ship move. "Can me and Lia have a ride to look for eggs?" She saw uncle sigmas family eat and each one had a basket of edible treasure. Ana wanted some too.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:12 pm
"That's my boy. Tolerating this stuff now really pays off down the line." Omega said to OJ as he watched. He wouldn't go into specifics. Not until he was much older. With a grin, he would turn his attention to Ana watching how things were going with her.

The wasp stared at the girls for a moment and nodded as he looked at them, his mandibles curled into a grin. "Sure. I'd love to. It's pretty fun givin' you kids rides around the place. Still don't get why they hid the eggs in higher places, but that's why some of the adults here are helpin' out so ya'll can reach 'em." He said as he lowered his body to the ground helping them onto his back before he smiled. "Hang on tight." He smiled as he used his extra set of arms to act as rails around them before carefully flying off to help them find the eggs.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:53 pm
Ana was at first really scared but she laughed. it was like a rollercoaster of fun!She helped lia with eggs and one dropped landing on the insect captians head, "Uh oh..." Ana said as Enzer quickly tried to clean it up. "Im sorry .. we found so many that one slipped...now we only have 21 now...Papa! can you guard your stash? and that doesnt mean eating the bunny ears!"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:23 pm
"Sure I can sweetie." Omega said as he approached Anabelle reaching up to take the baskets. "And I don't do that." He lightly chuckled while wagging his tail. "Besides, I've bitten your Aunt Delta's ears enough already." He joked knowing that she had heard him as he took notice of her jumping slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:40 pm
Sigmaflamewave
Atdinner one side of the picnic was the children eating their rewards while the adults talked about any treasure they found along the way here. Enzer showed a map that led to the lost elemental Palace Scrolls. "Well i think with us working as a team we can find the temple easily." Sees the archaeologists eyes twinkle. "Umm omega.. why are they looking at me like that?"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:27 pm
"Well that's because they want to see this temple too." Omega replied as he looked at Enzer. "So far, you've proven to be excellent at finding these lost places that everyone else has failed to find." He said rather casually.

"Got that right, m'boy!" Said an elderly male rabbit as he darted behind Omega and Enzer. Like Delta, he was a rabbit zoan with darker purple fur. Unlike her, his ears were unable to stand like they once could, instead lazily dangling behind his head. His hair was gray in color and combed back, a ponytail bound by a royal blue ribbon keeping his shoulder blade length hair neat and tidy. His clothes consisted of a white, striped button-up with a pair of dark brown cargo pants. On his hand was his gold wedding ring while resting on his face was a pair of thin, round-framed glasses. "It's good to see you again, Enzer, as well as your children, and especially my grandson." He said as Omega grinned. "But he's right. Ever since you've come along, you've been managin' to find places even the greatest of treasure hunters and anthropologists have failed to find."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff