Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A mercenarys prized posession. (1x1 with enzerxDainar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:46 am
"no not my homeland, yours! I promised them all that, the day they can defeat their uncle tohopka is the day i take them to mine.Sakura wants to see how she got her name anyway." Sakura walked into the room as if on cue holding mr sparklez. she was crying. ,"Mama..i had the dream again.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:27 pm
enzerubebii98255
"no not my homeland, yours! I promised them all that, the day they can defeat their uncle tohopka is the day i take them to mine.Sakura wants to see how she got her name anyway." Sakura walked into the room as if on cue holding mr sparklez. she was crying. ,"Mama..i had the dream again.."

Daisuke closed his eye, "My homeland eh? We could do that." he was worried though, even though it had been a pretty long time since he was last there, the war had ravaged its' beauty but . . . the years may have healed it. He didn't want to disappoint his family, "Lake, I don't know . . . if it's the same as it was a long time ago."  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:35 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke closed his eye, "My homeland eh? We could do that." he was worried though, even though it had been a pretty long time since he was last there, the war had ravaged its' beauty but . . . the years may have healed it. He didn't want to disappoint his family, "Lake, I don't know . . . if it's the same as it was a long time ago."
sakura got on her dad and smiled then went to sleep,"She keeps dreaming thats she having her wedding and your never there." she whispered. "shes happy it wont come true.and im glad it wont either."leeans on him and gently goes to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:43 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

sakura got on her dad and smiled then went to sleep,"She keeps dreaming thats she having her wedding and your never there." she whispered. "shes happy it wont come true.and im glad it wont either."leeans on him and gently goes to sleep.

Daisuke relaxed, the feast was finished, everyone with their stomachs filled were happily sleeping. Wataru and Orhime together, Akira and the boys together, Daisuke, Sakura, and Lake together, "I'm glad, that a wolf like me . . . is granted a second chance like this."  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:57 pm
(small time skip)
The morning of the trip and lake was fully healed all the spawns both lakes and orihimes were racing to the mercenary jet. lake looked at the plane in awe. it was the first time with the pups she would fly so she was a bit scared. She gave her things to the bag carrier and followed the pups as they. ounce again. tortured their uncle wataru and akira tortured daiskue. then she looked at orihime. "I think its time we told them orihime...about the wedding idea.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 pm
enzerubebii98255
(small time skip)
The morning of the trip and lake was fully healed all the spawns both lakes and orihimes were racing to the mercenary jet. lake looked at the plane in awe. it was the first time with the pups she would fly so she was a bit scared. She gave her things to the bag carrier and followed the pups as they. ounce again. tortured their uncle wataru and akira tortured daiskue. then she looked at orihime. "I think its time we told them orihime...about the wedding idea.."

Daisuke pondered for a moment, "Yeah, actually not right now, it'd be better if we waited until we got to the m-, "inn.." He cut himself short. The mansion they were supposed to stay in was a surprise, "She gets cranky when she's on a plane, afraid of heights." The two boys were pulling Wataru's whiskers. "Gerroff me ya little punks!" he was pulling their ears. Akira sat on Daisuke's lap. "Uncle Dai! Tell me another story!" Daisuke sighed. "Another one? You know I love you but I'm going to run out of stories at this rate." AKira pulled his face, "Then make new ones!"  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:38 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
(small time skip)

Daisuke pondered for a moment, "Yeah, actually not right now, it'd be better if we waited until we got to the m-, "inn.." He cut himself short. The mansion they were supposed to stay in was a surprise, "She gets cranky when she's on a plane, afraid of heights." The two boys were pulling Wataru's whiskers. "Gerroff me ya little punks!" he was pulling their ears. Akira sat on Daisuke's lap. "Uncle Dai! Tell me another story!" Daisuke sighed. "Another one? You know I love you but I'm going to run out of stories at this rate." AKira pulled his face, "Then make new ones!"
lake walked up and tapped on akia,"Miss your in my seat. and ill tell you a story okay. sakura smiled as she sat down. "Mama tells stories about spirit animals!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:43 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
(small time skip)

lake walked up and tapped on akia,"Miss your in my seat. and ill tell you a story okay. sakura smiled as she sat down. "Mama tells stories about spirit animals!"

Since it was a private jet, technically they could sit and or do anything they want. Akira sat on another seat right across from the two. facing them. Lake settled near Daisuke, Sakura right in her father's lap. She was still a small pup. "Yes, that's always a good story!"  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:19 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
She thought for a moment and decided to tell a moral one, "Ok this one is called The raccoon and the waterfall.One day,Azban the Raccoon was walking around. There were many things which Zaban could have done back at his own lodge. However, those were boring things, everyday things, things which he was supposed to do. Azban would much rather do things he wasn't supposed to do, especially on a fine day like this one. His long fingers were just itching to get into something. As always, Azban was looking for trouble."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:26 am
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke, Sakura, and Akira listened, Sakura bounced up and down on her father's lap, "More mommy more!" Akira nodded to Lake, "Yes please?" Daisuke smiled, "I like it already."  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:32 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke, Sakura, and Akira listened, Sakura bounced up and down on her father's lap, "More mommy more!" Akira nodded to Lake, "Yes please?" Daisuke smiled, "I like it already."
she giggles seeing her audiance was 'hooked and continued. "As he walked along through the woods, he heard the chirping of baby birds from the trees above him.
'Little birds,' he called up, 'Come down and play with your Uncle Azban. I will teach you some new games.'
The mother birds, though, looked out of their nests with suspicion. They would not let the little birds go and play with Azban.
'Be careful,' they said to their young ones. 'Azban is a nest-robber. You cannot trust him.'
'Silly birds,' Azban said to himself. 'Don't they know I just like to play with baby birds and birds' eggs. It isn't my fault if playing makes me hungry some times.'
He looked up at the trees and smiled, but he could see that he would have no luck there today. The birds were being too watchful.
'Don't worry, little birds,' Azban called back over his shoulder, 'I will be back another day.' "Then she took a breath and noticed the relief in the girls eyes when the raccoon left the birds alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:49 am
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

she giggles seeing her audiance was 'hooked and continued. "As he walked along through the woods, he heard the chirping of baby birds from the trees above him.
'Little birds,' he called up, 'Come down and play with your Uncle Azban. I will teach you some new games.'
The mother birds, though, looked out of their nests with suspicion. They would not let the little birds go and play with Azban.
'Be careful,' they said to their young ones. 'Azban is a nest-robber. You cannot trust him.'
'Silly birds,' Azban said to himself. 'Don't they know I just like to play with baby birds and birds' eggs. It isn't my fault if playing makes me hungry some times.'
He looked up at the trees and smiled, but he could see that he would have no luck there today. The birds were being too watchful.
'Don't worry, little birds,' Azban called back over his shoulder, 'I will be back another day.' "Then she took a breath and noticed the relief in the girls eyes when the raccoon left the birds alone.

Sakura burst out, "Mommy! Azban is bad!" Akira burst out also, "Why would he do that to those poor birds!" Daisuke stayed silent.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:20 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Sakura burst out, "Mommy! Azban is bad!" Akira burst out also, "Why would he do that to those poor birds!" Daisuke stayed silent.
"Azban walked and walked. Soon he was in a valley which led through the hills. Then he cocked his head and listened. He could hear something. It sounded like many people shouting.
'Now, what is that?' Azban said. 'I shall have to go and see.'
He began to follow the sound, which seemed to be coming from the end of the valley. The closer he came, the louder the sound became. Finally, pushing his way through some brush, Azban found himself on the edge of a cliff, looking down at the Winooski river where it roared and roared. It made a sound like the voices of many people all shouting together.
'Ah-hunh,' said Azban, speaking to the waterfall. 'So you think you can shout loudly, do you?'
The waterfall did not answer him. It just kept pouring down, splashing on the rocks below.
'Do you think you can outshout me?" said Azban. "I am Azban, the great one, you know.'
But the waterfall did not answer him.
'Do you think you can ignore me?' Azban said. 'Listen, I shall outshout you!'
Then Azban shouted. "Yiiiiii!" but his little voice was nowhere near as loud as the waterfall.
'Hmm,' Azban said, 'I see that I shall have to shout louder.'
He took a deep breath and shouted even more loudly. 'YIIII!' But his little voice was still drowned out by the roar of the waterfall.
'I shall have to get closer,' Azban said. He climbed down closer to the edge of the falls, took a very deep breath and shouted again. 'YIIIIIIIIIIII!' But his little voice was still lost in the sound of the falls.
'Hmm,' Azban said, 'I shall have to lean out further.' Then he took a very very deep breath. He filled his lungs with as much air as he could and shouted. 'YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!' He shouted so loud and so long that he became dizzy and lost his balance. Down he fell, into the water. Before he could rescue himself, he was swept over the falls. the end. girls? daiskue did you learn the moral?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:41 am
enzerubebii98255

Sakura yayed and Akira clapped a little, "Great story Auntie!" Daisuke yawned, "I know it was a good story, but stories always make me sleepy." Sakura jumped off her father's lap and ran down to Orihime, "Auntie tell me a story." She growled at Sakura, "Leave me alone." Sakura looked disappointed, "Aw . . " Wataru and the boys were exhausted and were falling asleep. Akira got up to play with Sakura leaving Lake and Daisuke alone. "That was a good story Lake."  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:57 am
When they landed lake heard a howl. it wasent mean but sarcastic. then she heard, "LOOK WHO DECIDED TO COME HOME! ITS BABY DAISKUE AND HIS CRAZY SISTER!" lake looked at him confused. "Honey do you know him?  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff