Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:13 pm
Knightly blinked as he looked at hadrian. "u-uhm...alright?" he murmured, tipping his head to the side some before he went over to his uncle. "i was gonna ask you about what i should do.... i ...i love her so much...."
"hm... that's more a queston you should ask your dad..."
"i know..but he and i really...don't get along... ya know..."
"he has his soul now..."
"really?"
"mhm"
"oh... then... maybe...i should talk to him about it...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:39 pm
Hadrian ran into the room, his hands bloody. "Xaene, I need your help!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:41 pm
"what happened?" Xaene frowned and stood up, running over to Hadrian.
"is Ailey alright?!" Knightly frowned, turning to look at hadrian's bloody hands in shock.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:04 pm
"NO!" cried Hadrian. "Xaene only. Knightly, she needs you to stay out here." He grabbed Xaene's arm and pulling him through the door, locking it before Knightly could get through. He dragged the dragon to the bed, where a terrified, blood-covered Ailey lay. "She keeps muttering about a baby. I don't know what to do, none of my spells will help her!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:16 pm
xaene gave a small frown and looked at ailey "let me see her.." he sighed and moved over to her, his hands glowing a deep purple color. "ailey... knightly needs you to live.... he won't be able to handle it if you don't..." he murmured, the glow increasing as he placed his hands on her face. "c'mon... don't leave him alone again..."

{fer the record, Xaene is the more talented of the brothers.... and the older as well..}
{and since i'm talking... i'm wondering if that's really hadrian...}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:25 pm
Hadrian sighed, covering his face. "I knew we should have been watching her. Dominick insisted that she'd be fine, but when we came home, all she could do was cry. I had no idea he'd...oh God..."
Ailey's eyes slid open slowly. "Don't...let Knightly...see me...like...this..."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:44 pm
Xaene let out a sigh as he held Ailey in his arms. "i suggest you get cleaned up... and then you go tell him... otherwise he's gonna assume the worst..." he murmured and wiped some hair from her face. "he loves you to death... i can see it in his eyes..." he smiled and looked to hadrian. "we'll talk more about this later... right now, you and i need to let her have some privacy while she gets cleaned up... "  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:52 pm
He nodded. "Of course." Running a glowing blue hand over his body, he returned to Knightly clean and shiny. "She'll be fine. She just needs some rest."
"Still, he shouldn't see me this way." She chuckled, leaning closer to Xaene. "You're a better mother than my own. It's a good thing you're going to marry Dominick. It's only a matter of time before he asks you."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:17 pm
"sh-she's alright?" knightly asked, it was clear he'd been crying as he was wiping off the tears when Hadrian came out.
"even so, you need to get cleaned up..." Xaene sighed and shook his head. "i'm glad you think i'm a good mom..." he smiled, blushing lightly. "ahem... well... e-enough about that... just... get back to knightly soon..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:29 pm
Hadrian stopped himself from rushing to the boy and holding him close. 'Damn these maternal instincts. I wish Erys had gotten rid of these too.' Instead he ruffled his hair and approached the distraught teen, smiling softly. "Yeah, she's just a bit shaken up."
Ailey tried to move her arm to pat his chest, then groaned in pain. "Would you help me?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:51 pm
"o-okay..." knightly nodded, letting out a sigh as he fixed his hair back into place "u-uhm...when can i go in and see her?" he mumbled, biting his lip as he glanced to the door.
"sure..." Xaene smiled and lifted her up into a sitting position "c'mon... lets get you int o the bathroom for a quick bath, hm?" he smiled softly.

Alexander let out a loud yawn as he stepped out of a portal. "ya know... there are somethings that i reallly like the Dark Boss for...." hee sighed and scratched his head. "but i hate the way he tries to get people to pay for the info he has..." he shivered. "anyone have a toothbrush?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:03 pm
"Alright," she mumbled, struggling to keep her eyes open. "It's in there." She nodded towards a pale pink door in the corner of the room.
Hadrian shrugged. "After she's been cleaned up and fully stitched." Glancing at the new presence, Hadrian snapped his eyes back to Knightly. "I should go...erm...check the...penguins....bye." He strode to the door, tripping over the edge of the rug. 'Ok, really?' he thought as he fell.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:12 pm
"hm... alright..." Xaene smiled at her and walked into the restroom with her. "i guess its a good thing i'm as my brother so eloquently put it once 'one of the gayest gays that ever gayed' isn't it? or you'd probably force yourself to do this on your own..." he sighed and set her lightly on the toilet seat while he set up the tub, a teasing smirk on his face to let her know he was only joking.

User Image
Alexander let out a sigh as he caught Hadrian before he hit the floor. "careful there, wouldn't want to hurt that cute face of yours..." he smiled softly at him and pulled him back up to his feet.
"have fun with that penguin there Hadrian. he seems attracted to you" knightly chuckled as he watched his half brother flirting casually with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:19 pm
She giggled. "Or I could make Hadrian do it. He's the straightest person I've ever met. Oh wait, did Dom tell you about Hadrian before he came to us?"
Hadrian blushed, shifting his eyes to the right. "Thanks," he mumbled, then pointed a finger at Knightly. "I hope you remember that I still have an influence in Ailey's choices. That includes bedroom choices." Hadrian turned, his cheeks still bright red. "And I forgot, the penguins died off last week."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:25 pm
'no... he hasn't had a chance to really talk to me about everything..." Xaene sighed softly, trying to keep his mind off of dominick. "will you tell me?" he asked softly before helping her to undress
"you're welcome" Alexander smiled, keeping an arm on him so he didn't fall again.
"i'll keep that in mind." Knightly chuckled. "hey old man!" he smiled, waving to his dad who poked his groggy head out of the room he was sharing with Grigorii.
"hm... when did Kakkinonai get here?" drake mumbled before looking to knightly. "hey kurayami... " he sighed tiredly and pulled a hand through his hair. "you're all being... loud... can you please keep it quiet for us in here?" he yawned before heading back into the room to lay beside Grigorii again  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games