Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:44 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I sat back down as my ear's flaten.. "S-S-Shut up.. Ya don't know anything.."
"oh hell yes we do... Why dident ya told us.. It's kinda cool.." Arisa said as she got up with a big smile. I looked at her like she's crazy.. "unnn..."

Both Miss.Honda and I just stared in confusion. I saw her smile as she hugged Arisa. I grinned to myself, glancung at you.

"-O-Ok then..." I said as I glaced up at her like she's crazy or something.. But then I felt you (Yuki) hugging me from behined.. I blushed big time...

I sighed happily, my arms drapped around your neck. I leaned my forehead against your back, and smiled.

Everyone was like.. "What!!!" In the class room.. I blushed big time.. But then smiled alittle bit..

I giggled at the classes reaction. I leaned up and press my lips to Kyo's, as I closed my eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:47 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I sat back down as my ear's flaten.. "S-S-Shut up.. Ya don't know anything.."
"oh hell yes we do... Why dident ya told us.. It's kinda cool.." Arisa said as she got up with a big smile. I looked at her like she's crazy.. "unnn..."

Both Miss.Honda and I just stared in confusion. I saw her smile as she hugged Arisa. I grinned to myself, glancung at you.

"-O-Ok then..." I said as I glaced up at her like she's crazy or something.. But then I felt you (Yuki) hugging me from behined.. I blushed big time...

I sighed happily, my arms drapped around your neck. I leaned my forehead against your back, and smiled.

Everyone was like.. "What!!!" In the class room.. I blushed big time.. But then smiled alittle bit..

I giggled at the classes reaction. I leaned up and press my lips to Kyo's, as I closed my eyes.

My face went red with embracement but kissed you back more..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:50 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I pulled you a little closer, not breaking our kiss. It was nice to be able to show how I feel about you in public.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:51 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I pulled you a little closer, not breaking our kiss. It was nice to be able to show how I feel about you in public.

I blushed more as I felt your tounge traceing mine...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:55 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I playfully licked your tongue, tangling my finger's in your hair. I softly pulled on you hair, pulling you closer.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:56 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I playfully licked your tongue, tangling my finger's in your hair. I softly pulled on you hair, pulling you closer.

S-S-Somone's h-h-horney... I thought as I gently started to suck on your tounge with out you knowing intill I made ya blush...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:02 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

S-S-Somone's h-h-horney... I thought as I gently started to suck on your tounge with out you knowing intill I made ya blush...

I blushed as I moaned; man did I need you. I pulled you closer, our bodies were completing touching now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:05 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed as I moaned; man did I need you. I pulled you closer, our bodies were completing touching now.

The class wouldent stop watching and then I yelled at them. "YA GOT SOMETHIN TA SAY SAY IT!!" The class looked away and was slinte.. "Let's do this later...?"  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:11 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

The class wouldent stop watching and then I yelled at them. "YA GOT SOMETHIN TA SAY SAY IT!!" The class looked away and was slinte.. "Let's do this later...?"

"H-hai," I said blushing heavy. I moved back to my seat, and started to draw again as if nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:16 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"H-hai," I said blushing heavy. I moved back to my seat, and started to draw again as if nothing happened.

I sighed in rlife.. "I'm gana take a piss.." I said as I got up and walked off... When I was in the bath room I saw Akito standing by one of the stalls.. s**t... I was about to walk off but he grabed my showder..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:23 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I sighed in rlife.. "I'm gana take a piss.." I said as I got up and walked off... When I was in the bath room I saw Akito standing by one of the stalls.. s**t... I was about to walk off but he grabed my showder..

"Why do you want him and not me?" Akito asked, his face seemed slightly sad. He softly took you hand, placing it on his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:25 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Why do you want him and not me?" Akito asked, his face seemed slightly sad. He softly took you hand, placing it on his chest.

Is slightly confused.. "Beacuse ya keep on calling me a monster... Even when I was little.. Ya never love me.."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:33 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Is slightly confused.. "Beacuse ya keep on calling me a monster... Even when I was little.. Ya never love me.."

"I will have you, Kyo!" Akito said, that evil grin on his face again, "And Yuki's dead if he tries to stop me. You will come crawling to me, cat!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:36 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"I will have you, Kyo!" Akito said, that evil grin on his face again, "And Yuki's dead if he tries to stop me. You will come crawling to me, cat!"

"D-Don't ya dare hurt Yuki... I-If ya do I would.. I would never..." I looked away...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:40 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"D-Don't ya dare hurt Yuki... I-If ya do I would.. I would never..." I looked away...

"How do you know that he's not dying right now?" Akito laugh evilly, as he roughly grabbed your arm. "Yes you will Kyo~ It's your desteny."  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games