Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dimon's tattoo shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:50 pm
[img][img]http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af162/peanutbutta302/Roleplay Characters/126074579860176-1.jpg[/img][/img]

Dimon looked at her back carefully "a tattoo like that will probably take..........roughly 3 to 5 hours.........." walking over to his machines he grabbed a bottle of black ink, a wet rag, and a thin sheet with the design on it. "sit right here and we shall start" he said motioning his head to a nearby chair.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:15 pm
Delilah walked into Dimon's shop carefully. She wanted a new tattoo but she didn't want anyone to know and she was pretty sure she could trust Dimon enough to keep it a secret. She looked around and saw a picture of a heart wrapped in thorns with a dagger going through it. "I like it. " she said quietly. "It would be perfect on my forearm."  

Tuba_madness

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:01 pm
Dimon began to start his tattoo machine when he noticed Delilah come in through the corner of his eye. "what do you want Delilah?" he asked not in a harsh tone, but in a confused tone "im kinda busy here.............oh yeah, you wont believe what Rotago is trying to do............forget what i said........what is it?" Dimon shut up before he said anything else.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:12 pm
"i was thinking I want another tattoo." she said quietly. "one more....noticable." She glanced around at the designed and pointed to the one she was looking at earlier. "I want that one. On my forearm, over my scars."  

Tuba_madness

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:15 pm
"well.....im kinda busy working with a client right now..." he said as he began to tattoo Xena's back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:19 pm
"its ok, i can wait." she said and went outside the shop and sat down. She pulled a knife out of her boot and start to toss it in the air. She would catch it with two fingers then tossed it in the air again. "After all." she said to herself. " I was trained to wait." She looked at her arm and counted the tallies she had put on her arm. there was 20 deaths by her hand, but she had forgotten max. She took the knife she was playing with and carved a small M by the tallies. It quickly healed and the pain had cleared her mind  

Tuba_madness

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:23 pm
3 hours later

Dimon put the finishing touches on the tattoo and put the machine down "ahhh........." he said cracking his neck "finally done............." walking up to the sink he splashed water on his face to cool himself off, his long hair went down 3 feet from his head "*sigh*.........im tired as hell."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:40 am
Xena gets up and pays the boy and winks and says. "Thanks bye!. she walks out into the cool air.  

lili473

lili473

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:09 pm
Xena sighs and comes back and kisses the tattoo boy on the cheek...."That is all you get go spreading that ill pay you another visit and it wont be pretty." she flashes her fangs and saunters out of the shop.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:33 pm
Vincent ran back into the Tattoo shop, locking the door and turning the lights off so that his angry roomates wouldent find him. he took off his hoodie and headed for the basement where Saphs body was put. with a spell that kept her body from decaying. "hey Saph.........i bought some more flowers for you.........." he said as he put the flowers on the table in front of her surrounded by magical candles. "Dont worry honey........soon im going to be with you again...........but i have to take care of some unfinished buisness........." Vincent stroked his dead Fiancee's hair back with tears in his eyes. "i promise..........i will avenge your death....."  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:52 pm
Rotago walked up to the front door of Dimon's tattoo shop and grabbed the handle. He juggled it only to find that it was locked. He took a step back and took the rifle off of his back. He aimed it at the lock and shot it. He heard the clashing of metal and the little *ding!* of the bullet and scraps of the lock falling and hitting the floor of the store. All before he even lowered the muzzle of the gun. He walked back up to the door and grabbed the handle again. The heated handle still wouldn't budge. There was a shard of metal stuck in the bottom of it. "Damn it" he said under a breath. He hit the glass in the door with the butt of his gun, shattering it. He stepped through the door and cocked his gun. He aimed it at the men's bathroom and shot straight through the wooden door. "GET THE HELL OUT HERE YOU b*****d!" He cocked his rifle and aimed it at the women's restroom he shot through that door as well.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:45 pm
Vincent walked out of the basement as he heard the gunshot. he looked at Rotago and quickly ran back into the basement, locking the door and ran up to Saph's lifeless body. "dont worry.....soon it will all be over soon..." he said grabbing his pistol...he looked at it carefully..."no...." he said throwing it across the room. he spread out his arms forming blades out of the darkness around him...the purple flames in the shape of blade consumed his tattooed arms. "if im gonna die....im gonna die with her at my side!" he yelled through the door.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Yandere-San

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:55 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

phoaly X-4

User Image

Elza leapt from roof top to roof top, moving fast enough so that she was no more than a blur to anyone who tried fixating their view on her. It had been nearly 20 years since her last tattoo, and Dimon's Tattoo was the talk of the town so she figured she would go and set up an appointment. She had been so excited at the thought that she just decided to run instead of being normal and taking her car.

When she was at the front of the store she skidded to a stop, nearly losing her footing on a small oil spot left by a car. The vampire smiled at herself - despite being over 100 years old she still managed to get excited over small things. Her mood faltered, however, when she saw the damage done to the front door. Elza had heard a gunshot ealier but she didn't believe it to be any of her concern. Her ears didn't have to have an excelled level of hearing to pick up on the yelling the assumed intruder was making. Her good mood gone, the vampire pulled her two swords from their sheaths and combined their ends, creating a double-bladed saber.

"Hello?" She called, stepping foot-over-foot into the tattoo parlor, "Is everything okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:06 am
Vincent aka Dimon smelled another vampire. he walked over to the intercom in the basement, turned it on and spoke into the microphone. "whoever you are, leave, now! this tattoo shop is now shut down to the death of Dimon Cross!.......the kitsune boy in here will kill you!" he yelled hearing his own voice in the shop above.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:21 pm
Rotago spat on the floor of the parlor. "ARE YOU ABOVE NOTHING VINCENT?!" he yelled to make sure that he was heard. He turned to the vampire girl. "He has intents to kill me and the girl I love. He has threatened the life of my girlfriend and all under false accusations. There is no reasoning with this sick b*****d..." he turned away and cocked his gun. "I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO LIVE JUST TO BETRAY ME AGAIN!" he shouted once more. He aimed the gun and shot the loud speaker. The speaker itself fell to the floor leaving the internal wiring exposed. "SHOW YOUR SELF YOU COWARDOUS b*****d! IF YOU DON'T I WILL TEAR DOWN EVERY WALL OF THIS BUILDING UNTIL I FIND YOU!"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff