Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Random Chat Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That Crazy Botvinnik

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:16 pm
*off to quest for angelic pendant*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:12 am
What should I get my mom for her birthday (tomorrow!!)? She likes crafts, gardening, cooking...

Shouldn't have waited this long to get something. Obviously. sweatdrop

Any ideas?  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

Hizzahn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:26 pm
SilverVixen
What should I get my mom for her birthday (tomorrow!!)? She likes crafts, gardening, cooking...

Shouldn't have waited this long to get something. Obviously. sweatdrop

Any ideas?

She NEEDS a new kitchen phone, microwave, and dishwasher. You should also give her boxes, stamps, and my address so she can send me food, like cookies... and cereal.

My mom got a new car a little while before her birthday so I got her stuff like a chrome license plate border and snake head valve caps. You should do the same. Oh! One word: Spinners.

I really can't think of anything serious. Buy her a 5-pack of mike's (like I did for jared) from me biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:01 pm
Chisa, you look AWESOME! I love how you're always changing your look, and you always look great. smile Its always so... coordinated!!  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

Hizzahn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:03 pm
SilverVixen
Chisa, you look AWESOME! I love how you're always changing your look, and you always look great. smile Its always so... coordinated!!

If you love her so much why don't you marry her? blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:28 pm
I got hacked today.... so yeah, after I used my muled to yell at the guy and I changed my self back to a girl, I kinda lost my hair cut... and I have what I am wearing plus mans shoes and pants and my demonic pendant and one jan letter... I contacted the girl he gave it all to, and I pray she will give some stuff back... but yeah.. I'm really sad...  

Raine Dragon

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Chisa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:12 pm
SilverVixen
Thanks! Yeah, I get bored very easily, and I have a lot of clothes, so I like wearing them all...

Raine Dragon
I got hacked today.... so yeah, after I used my muled to yell at the guy and I changed my self back to a girl, I kinda lost my hair cut... and I have what I am wearing plus mans shoes and pants and my demonic pendant and one jan letter... I contacted the girl he gave it all to, and I pray she will give some stuff back... but yeah.. I'm really sad...
Thats so horrible! Do you want us to go flame him? Have you reported him? domokun

If you can't get your stuff back, I'll help you get back on your feet 3nodding What did you lose?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:30 pm
Chisa
SilverVixen
Thanks! Yeah, I get bored very easily, and I have a lot of clothes, so I like wearing them all...

Raine Dragon
Thats so horrible! Do you want us to go flame him? Have you reported him? domokun

If you can't get your stuff back, I'll help you get back on your feet 3nodding What did you lose?

actually, I lost about 50 ietms, all for free to this one chick, who apparently isn't that hacker. I PMed her and asked that she return the stolen items and I am waiting for her to log in again and tell me. I also filed a report with the mods when I was unable to get in my name, and a second one once I could see what was gone. I also tracked the people who my smaller items were sold to (at tiny prices) and explained to them what happened and offered a refund of their money, so far everyone has been willing to sell the stuff back to me, so I think I ought to be fine. I listed the two items the hacker bought in my shop, hopefuly they will sell and then if the other girl won't gove my stuff back, it should be enough to buy something. ^___^ heart so no worries heart  

Raine Dragon

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Krystal_digitaliS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:03 pm
thats sucks that you got hacked. evil hackers evil evil evil  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:24 am
Definitely. I hope you get all your stuff back, and change your password to something hard to guess 3nodding  

Chisa
Vice Captain

Raine Dragon

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:25 am
Chisa
Definitely. I hope you get all your stuff back, and change your password to something hard to guess 3nodding

I got about 50% of my stuff back... the rest was sold back to the stores by the girl who got it all and she only got 15K for it all she said (although I am highly doubtful... stare ) anyways, my password is crazy hard again... and I am doing fine... just a bit.. agravated neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:30 pm
Raine Dragon
Chisa

I got about 50% of my stuff back... the rest was sold back to the stores by the girl who got it all and she only got 15K for it all she said (although I am highly doubtful... stare ) anyways, my password is crazy hard again... and I am doing fine... just a bit.. agravated neutral
That is anyoning to no end. At least you didn't lose much  

Grammar Freak

Raine Dragon

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:16 am
Sweet Insanity
Raine Dragon
Chisa

That is anyoning to no end. At least you didn't lose much

^___^ heart the mods and the admins are super great, they actualy went and returned almost every item I lost ^_______^ heart apparently, they had some worries that there was something wrong with their system, it sounded like this guy had hacked muliple people from the letter I got... very odd. anyways, yay! I'm back to normal! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:08 am
Oh wow that's great that the mods helped you! Its good to know they'll take the time to do that for us Gaians. Glad you got your items back. smile *hugs*  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:13 am
mods are all nice ^_^ but can someone looks at chisa and silver with huge fox kit eyes tell me exactly what all goes into a journo and what it is sweatdrop I have a general idea but I know that sometimes what I think something is isn't what it is  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games