Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:23 pm
As a single tear dripped down her cheek, Michaela sighed. "Well, two down, three to g-" She was interrupted by a grinding noise. From far below them, she could hear the attendant shouting about how they'd be stuck there a while. The girl groaned, covering her face with her hands. "Really? History couldn't repeat itself with someone who can tolerate me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image

Alcott looked down the same time Michaela did and watched the two workers fight. "Looks like we'll be stuck here a while." he grunted. He leaned back against his seat, folding one arm behind his head, and picked out a cigarette with the other. "At least we're stuck with a nice sight." he commented while lighting the cig.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:10 pm
She sighed, leaning away from the teacher. "Yeah, gorgeous. Looks like we'll need to find a hotel, seeing as the sun's starting to get low." Michaela looked around them, observing the couples that filled all the other seats. "Why is it that all the teen couples of Corinth are playing tonsil hockey on the wheel at this moment?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image

"Because it's the Ferris Wheel." Alcott said through a cloud of smoke. "It's the most romantic ride cliche of all time. You get stuck with a beautiful sight, the girl get's cold, the guy goes to warm her up, then BAM!" He clapped his hands to emphasize the onomatopoeia. "Kisses all around." He took his cigarette out of his mouth and blew out a small stream of smoke towards the coming moon.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:44 pm
She laughed bitterly. "Well, aren't you lucky I'm not cold easily?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image

"I wouldn't have helped even if you were freezing." he smirked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:03 pm
Laughing mirthlessly, Michaela smiled. "You are such an a*****e," she said before grabbing his pack of cigarettes and tossing it over her side of the seat. "Oh, whoops. Look at how clumsy I am."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image

Alcott leaned towards the railing and watched his pack of cigarettes hit one of the workers on the head. "Sheesh, I don't give you my coat and you throw away my only relaxation." he muttered and leaned back into his seat with a weary sigh. "I'd hate to see you during a break up."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:50 pm
Awesome nerd

"I'm actually not too bad," she replied. "All I need is one night of ice cream and old movies and then I'm fine. I can't afford to be upset for long in my business." Pulling on of her own cigarettes from her jacket pocket, she quickly lit it and leaned back, sighing. "How long does it take to fix a damn ferris wheel?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:42 am
User Image

"Shouldn't be too long." Alcott murmured while swiping her box of cigarettes. "This should cover for your little accident." he chuckled before seeing the brand, which made him wrinkle his nose up in disgust. "Eww, you use this brand?" he grimaced and tossed the box back to her. "Those are the worst."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:10 am
She rolled her eyes, tossing the box over the side. "No, King's are the worst. Those were Chile's, otherwise known as Bonita's. She likes to switch our packs and make me upset. I usually smoke my friend's brand, who has his and mine handmade in Brazil." Michaela quickly finished her cig, then smushed the butt on the outside of the seat. "You know, I never liked Henry," she said lowly. "He was just the right b*****d at the right time."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:35 am
User Image

"Then why do you stick around with him?" Alcott grunted as he slowed his pace on the only cigarette he had.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:41 am
"Because he was the one person who didn't sidestep around me or treat me like a piece of glass after my parents died," she replied. "He didn't look at me with pity. That made me stick around. I couldn't stand all the pity."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:59 am
User Image

"So you decide to be treated like trash." Alcott said in more of a comment than a question.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:05 am
She looked away, crossing her arms as a cold burst of wind hit them. "It's better to be treated like trash than to be treated like a fragile crystal flower."  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games