Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:51 pm
Ellery Advimi

User Image

He got into the car and buckled up, looking out the window. "Well, I'm different that other people," he insisted, turning back to Fredrich and nodding. "That sounds nice. I need something other than ice cream in my stomach before I have to babysit Daniel while you and Lock, wherever he may be, go interviewing."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:29 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian peeked around a corner, spying his new wife with relative ease. 'Target acquired,' he thought, smirking. Stepping lightly, he tiptoed over to her, hiding behind a bush as yet another partygoer approached her and congratulated her. With a silent groan, he stood for what seemed like hours, although was likely only seconds, until the man was gone. Seeing no one else in sight, he moved around the bush, grabbed her by the waist, and yanked her behind the bush, hand over her mouth.
"It's been hours," he said, his eyes staring into hers. "Can we go up to our suite now? Pleeeeeaaaaase?"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:13 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena had just finished talking to Roy - who was currently trying to drink his troubles away - as well as a guest when she felt something grab her from behind. Gasping in surprise, she tightened her grip on her champagne glass and tossed its contents onto her kidnapper. "Get away from me you- Adrian?" She relaxed at the sight of her needy husband. "...Why couldn't you just ask me instead of kidnapping me?" she asked with half-chuckle. Turning to fully face him, she tried to dust off the drink on his suit. "But I guess you're right. We have to get you out of these wet clothes anyway~" she chimed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:17 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

The soaked Carrier spurted out the champagne to the side, wiping the drink from his eyes. "I've been trying to ask you for the past three hours! But everytime I get near you, I get cornered, or you do, by guests talking about how cute our cake thing was, or how sweet Roy's "speech" was, or... or how good you look in that dress! Lena, I love telling people you're beautiful, but these pants are getting way too tight for me." Looking up and seeing no one around, he pointed to the elevator. "That is our ticket out. You run first, and I'll zoom after you, alright? Or... we could just take a portal again. Your choice, Mrs. Darcy."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:32 pm
Mayah Playah

Adrian was so hyper, and she could practically see all the ideas sprouting from his mind. Lena couldn't help but laugh at how cute he was. "Save your energy, let's just take the elevator, okay?" she said. "Wait a few seconds then follow after me, alright? If anyone asks, you just need to change outfits. And... GO TEAM GO!" She darted off in and instance, nearly tripping a few times due to her heels and her long dress, but managed to get into the elevator without much trouble.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:35 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Watching her go, Adrian sighed and smiled. She was so beautiful, so graceful, so- oh, she tripped! No, no, she's fine, she's fine. Chuckling a bit, he stayed crouched for a few seconds before he finally stood and started for the elevators. Looking around and seeing no one watching him, he bolted for it, just barely getting into the elevator without a hassle. Pressing the button, he tugged her into the box by her waist and stabbed their floor number with his finger, almost crying out in relief when the doors finally closed. Adrian turned to his wife, grinning. "We did it! Thank God. And now to our honeymoon suite that we won't be leaving for several days~"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:25 am
Mayah Playah

The bride had just pulled the last of her long dress into the elevator when Adrian came barreling in. She squeaked when he pulled her closer and laughed lightly, draping her arms over his neck. "Why Mr. Darcy, you sound like you'll be holding me captive." she teased. "You naughty boy, you~"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:30 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He chuckled and rubbed her back with his large hands, one staying on the small of her back and the other drifting to the layers covering her bum. "Oh, Mrs. Darcy, it's you who has me captivated," he whispered, leaning closer to capture her lips with his. Before the kiss could deepen, he smirked and spoke softly. "Before we go into our suite, tell me: does your wedding night lingerie have ties so I can pull them off of you with ease, or will I be ripping it to shreds to get it off of you?"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:53 am
Mayah Playah

Her own hands were traveling, one resting and rubbing his chest and the other playfully twirling a strand of red hair. "Laces. Lots of laces." she whispered against his lips. "You should know, you picked it out." she said with a sly grin before kissing him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:58 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He kissed her back, a blush appearing on his cheeks. Adrian pulled back jsut enough to speak again. "I picked it? Jesus, I'm feminine," he joked, pressing his lips back to hers. Before the kiss could grow, the elevator beeped, and Adrian reluctantly pulled out of the kiss. Reaching down, he picked her up, carrying her out of the elevator and down the hall. "Are you ready, Mrs. Darcy?" he asked once they stood in front of their door.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:41 pm
Mayah Playah
Time Skip?

"Would you stop calling me that?" Lena asked. "It's cute, but I'm starting to feel like I'm in that Mr. and Mrs. Smith movie!" she laughed while sliding their room key into the card slot at the front of the door. "And shouldn't I be the one to ask you if you're ready, my cute little virgin?" she teased and pulled him into the room. It was a large and lavish room, she had to admit. There were complimentary rose petals laid out on the huge white bed, and a sparkling chandelier illuminating the room. There was even a tray near the bed with two thin glasses, a bottle of champagne, and a congratulatory card. But Lena wasn't there to admire the cleanliness or the room decor, and she made that known by eagerly kissing her husband.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:44 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"I can't help it. I wasn't sure I'd ever get married, and now, I just love it," he said, walking into the room and kicking the door closed. Before he could further his argument, he found lips against his own. Adrian smirked and kissed back, setting her on the ground and rubbing her sides with his large hands. "We should go change," he whispered against her lips after a moment of kissing, then took a step back. "And by the way, I'm not cute. Or little. Just... virgin."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:21 pm
Mayah Playah
Time Skip?

Lena rolled her eyes. "Party-pooper." She turned around and moved her hair over her shoulder. "Could you at least help unzip me... my big handsome virgin?" she grinned.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:35 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Big is right," he chuckled, moving his hand up to grab her zipper and tug it down. As her skin was slowly revealed, his other hand moved along with it, stroking her back softly. Adrian's head leaned to her ear, his lips kissing the lobe gently. "In fact, I would say big is an understatement." Proof of his statement pressed against her stomach as her torturously pushed the dress down, his warm hands lovingly caressing her smooth skin. Finally, he lifted her from the floor, carrying her to the bed and laying her down. "I'm afraid, my darling, I don't know if it will be easy to be very gentle." He took off his jacket, tossing it aside and starting to unbutton his shirt. "I will try, though, my very best to be gentle if you will try to keep me from doing anything wrong."

Awesome nerd
I'll do it after your post.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:11 pm
Mayah Playah

Feeling the cushion of the bed at her back, she tossed her shoes off and heard the clanks of the heels falling to the floors. She gazed up at her husband, stunned by his amazing looks that were emphasized by the light coming from the chandelier above head. "I think you just might need to be gentle with me." she whispered with a soft laugh as her dress' sleeves began sliding off her arms.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games